Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,318 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Watch This Hilarious Scene From The Yoruba Movie, EBO ORAN - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Watch This Hilarious Scene From The Yoruba Movie, EBO ORAN (302 Views)

The Truth About Nancy Isime’s Nude Scene From Shanty Town / Charles Okocha: The Destruction Of A Car Is A Scene From An Upcoming Movie / Nnenna Nwabueze Shares Throwback Scene From 'Living In Bondage' & New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch This Hilarious Scene From The Yoruba Movie, EBO ORAN by AmeboBook: 2:37pm On Aug 13, 2020
You might want to look out for one of the latest Yoruba movies set to hit your screen, EBO ORAN. Jinad Habibat Adunni was seen in a clip furious with Olayinka Olabode because although he has the body, "my husband no get Engine," according to the actress.

It's really hilarious.

Use the link to watch the video. I don't know how to put it here...

https://www.amebobook.com/watch-this-hilarious-scene-from-the-yoruba-movie-ebo-oran-between-jinad-habibat-adunni-and-olayinka-olabode-this-my-husband-no-get-enginena-only-body-him-get/

Source: Amebo Book

(1) (Reply)

Two Spiritual Things Burna Boy Said About 'twice As Tall' Album Success / Why I Turned Down Multimillion-dollar Record Deal- Mr Eazi / BIG Shock!!!..corona Has Killed The Chairman Of Onigbongbo LCDA In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.