Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) – Minister Sets Up Focal Group - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) – Minister Sets Up Focal Group (495 Views)

Did You Receive This Message From Nigerian Youth Investment Fund? / List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers / I Just Got This Message From NYIF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) – Minister Sets Up Focal Group by authenticizzy(m): 3:08pm On Aug 13, 2020
News – Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) – Minister sets up Focal Group

The Ministry of Youth and Sports Development has set up a Focal Group on the newly approved Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF). The Focal Group is an assemblage of youth leaders and groups from diverse fields, entrepreneurial experts and individuals with youth development and finance experience.

The NYIF Focal Group is entrusted with processing stakeholders’ views and inputs about the Fund and making same available to the NYIF’s Technical Committee. The group will also provide valuable feedbacks on expectations of the youth generally and deliberate on wide ranging issues around youth entrepreneurship and credit access.

Minister of Youth and Sports Development, Mr Sunday Dare had tasked the Focal Group to “provide useful insights around the challenges faced by youth entrepreneurs and youth with burning ideas and how best they think the fund can assist them. The Nigeria Youth Investment Fund is not just another programme of government. You have the responsibility of coming up with suggestions on how to make NYIF serve the needs of the youth and facilitate turning their ideas into viable businesses, helping them to expand existing businesses.”

Apply
https://empowermentopportunities.com/2020/08/nigeria-youth-investment-fund-nyif-minister-sets-up-focal-group.html

Re: Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) – Minister Sets Up Focal Group by Powersurge: 6:48pm On Aug 14, 2020
I really hope this is not cornered by politicians as usual. I really need this ignite my project.

(1) (Reply)

VACANCY: Reliance Care Officers Vacancy At Reliance HMO / Urgent Vacancy In Uyo / Vacancy ! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! ( Ibadan)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.