Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,800 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Danger In The Forecast? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Danger In The Forecast? (1080 Views)

The Looming Danger In Anambra / Forecast: Why These Seven People Could Be Nigeria’s Next Ministers / My Life, Family, Business In Danger In Lagos – Ubah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Danger In The Forecast? by Mamajama(m): 3:38pm On Jun 18, 2007
Two weeks into office still no sense of direction from the new president
We still don’t know who the ministers are
Why is the presidency delaying appointments?

What were they doing before the election?
No ex indicted governors have been arrested? What is going on in Nigeria?

They are freeing ASARI DOKUNBO
NLC set for strike?

Is there an imminent danger waiting to explode? Military boys might be in the picture soon.
Re: Danger In The Forecast? by angel101(f): 3:42pm On Jun 18, 2007
2 weeks is not long enough to judge this government.
and oh b4 the election, they were busy tieing up loose ends for the massive rigging grin
Re: Danger In The Forecast? by Razorr(f): 3:47pm On Jun 18, 2007
lol grin
Re: Danger In The Forecast? by Mamajama(m): 4:08pm On Jun 18, 2007
so in essence shouldn't all his people have a list or have something ready for the ministerial appointments? who are the people running all the government agencies? Lapses in government should not be allowed.
Re: Danger In The Forecast? by angel101(f): 4:16pm On Jun 18, 2007
I think there are trying first to tackle the lapses in accounts. e.g police?
Re: Danger In The Forecast? by Mamajama(m): 5:18pm On Jun 18, 2007
angel101 you are one attention seeking person? what you need a hug? stop talking on issues that you are a novice on please.
Re: Danger In The Forecast? by babasin(m): 6:42pm On Jun 18, 2007
the only danger is for Ehindero to disappear as 'woman' to Ghana otherwise he will die in 'baba-go-slow' gulag!

grin cheesy grin
Re: Danger In The Forecast? by Mamajama(m): 6:47pm On Jun 18, 2007
babasin In yoruba there is an adage called AROGBOFA. We are still standing strong. Not even rain OR VULCANO CAN ERRUPT his legacy.
Re: Danger In The Forecast? by MILITIA(f): 1:17am On Jun 19, 2007
@Topic

Too busy sharing the $40-$50 Billion in external reserves! OBJ go get his own discount ke! grin Na wah for Naija oh! grin
Re: Danger In The Forecast? by debosky(m): 1:24am On Jun 19, 2007
First of all, the national assembly is on recess, so he cannot appoint ministers without approval from them. to begin to speculate over who he would appoint would be foolhardy at this point. duties are being carried out by the perm secs, running of government has not ceased

secondly, its only been 2 weeks, a couple of those days were spent at the G-8 conference in Germany where he articulated the main planks of his administration - getting Nigeria to be one of the top 20 economies by 2020, and the drive for foreign investment through meetings with Indian and Chinese leaders.

thirdly, he has started addressing the crucial issues of the Nigerian state as of present, the crisis in the ND, which he is slowiy diffusing by the release of Dokubo, the emergency meeting with heads of companies involved in power generation to see how the system can be improved rapidly

fourthly, he has respected the rule of law ( a marked departure from OBJ's time) by the immediate reinstatement of Mr. Obi as Anambra guvnor.

I really don't understand what 'sense of direction' you are talking about, but the appointments he can unilaterally make so far have been made, when the national assembly reconvenes, then you will get a better sense of his ministers.
Re: Danger In The Forecast? by angel101(f): 11:07am On Jun 19, 2007
Mamajama:

angel101 you are one attention seeking person? what you need a hug? stop talking on issues that you are a novice on please.

Hug from who u? erm no! i'll pass on that one. And who are u to call me a novice? U scare monger. what can u say u know? oh yeah i remember how tafa's children are driving fast cars and living the life.
just because appointments have not been named after 2 weeks so u'll know if there's a chance one of ur people would be able to defraud the nation in some capacity u are shouting 'danger in the forecast!' where were u when it took OBJ months to release budgets?
my advice to u boy, get a life! at least i don't boast about benefitting from crime
Re: Danger In The Forecast? by initiator(m): 11:21am On Jun 19, 2007
@ angel101 well done.
At least yaradua has started investigating ehindero since inauguration. For MAMAJAMA to start forecasting military rule after 2 weeks of govt cos his pop didnt get a piece of the action is cheap.
Re: Danger In The Forecast? by initiator(m): 11:22am On Jun 19, 2007
@ angel101 well done.
At least yaradua has started investigating ehindero since inauguration. For MAMAJAMA to start forecasting military rule after 2 weeks of govt cos his pop didnt get a piece of the action is cheap.
Re: Danger In The Forecast? by Mamajama(m): 2:03pm On Jun 19, 2007
angel101 you are lucky to be oversears. People like you in Nigeria are begging for me to put something in their mouth so they can hush it. Didn't your parents teach you not to interrupt when grown folks are talking? As for you MR follow , follow initiator Ill come back to your case in due time. TAFA was removed from the police force, does he loss his pension? No does he still have security aids? YES. go to his house today and see how many top government officials are still saying yes sir to him. GIRL this matter is deeper than what you can comprehend, so piss off
Re: Danger In The Forecast? by Mamajama(m): 2:05pm On Jun 19, 2007
We in America are talking a girl in council house in London want to talk, abeg go enter your tube and leave this matter to grown folks
Re: Danger In The Forecast? by batu: 2:33pm On Jun 19, 2007
@angel101 and initiator,
This guy called majamaja (dog-catcher) or mamajama is not the sort of guy you engage in reasonable dialogue; he has poverty of ideas and intellect. It is quite obvious from his 'attack dog' mentality that he is so desperate to defend the corruption of his ignorant fathers who looted and are still looting the police.
So, just ignore him, like an attention-seeking ignoramus that he truly is; probably living as an illegal alien in the USA commiting credit card fraud like his parents; a corrupt police officer's fruit can never amount to anything good because of the curse of several years or bribe-collection and killing innocent peoples calling them armed robbers to get promotion.
So ignore him.
,,,,,,,,,just wait and see how is coming after me 'barking' like a dog/son raised in an over-crowded police barrack. shocked
Re: Danger In The Forecast? by angel101(f): 3:54pm On Jun 19, 2007
mamajama u never cease to amuse me. No point throwing ur toys out of the pram love. but just so u know, even in a thousand years u can never put anything in my mouth. only in ur dreams can that ever happen.
some of us dont need to steal to survive u see. But of course i dont expect u to understand that. so carry on in ur fickle mindedness but be sure that u will get whats coming to u and ur daddy too cheesy
Re: Danger In The Forecast? by angel101(f): 3:54pm On Jun 19, 2007
batu has summed u up quite acurately.
Re: Danger In The Forecast? by Mamajama(m): 4:05pm On Jun 19, 2007
batu and angel101
angel101:

mamajama even in a thousand years u can never put anything in my mouth. only in your dreams can that ever happen.
[/b]

AIDS is for real in AFRICA. Honey we don't live in fantasy we live in reality come to CHITOWN or ask BIGB1 how we doing big things here. I will be in Nigeria in two weeks and people like batu will meet me at the airport and carry my luggage for a freaking 100 naira. Do you think he will say that is the son a thief or he will be saying yes sir until i give him that naira. Girl get a life I don't mess with project chicks. My calaba girls are all model potentials and they living live in naija. MUGU
Re: Danger In The Forecast? by angel101(f): 4:21pm On Jun 19, 2007
Mamajama:

batu and angel101
AIDS is for real in AFRICA.
yeah u bear that in mind. do u ever have anything meaningful to say? Its always 'oh i spend money this way and that' oh i get it, u never expected to get to the state of ill gotten wealth that u proclaim to be innow. eiya, it's like a dream abi? dont worry u will soon wake up to the realities of life.
Only empty vessels like urself resort to name calling when they are not getting their way. No point in wasting my breath on u. i'm outta here
Re: Danger In The Forecast? by Mamajama(m): 4:24pm On Jun 19, 2007
angel101 una get highspeed for London? LMAO grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

The O Twins- Africa's No 1 3d Animation Family (nigeria) / Manage Your Oil Wealth Well, Venezuela Urges Nigeria / Revealed:real Reasons Why Justice Mary Odili Wanted To Stop Soludo's Ambition.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.