Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Trump Announces 'historic Peace Agreement' Between Israel, UAE - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Announces 'historic Peace Agreement' Between Israel, UAE (29856 Views)

Donald Trump Announces 2024 Re-Election Run For President / Biden Announces Historic Oil Reserve Release, To Reduce Gas Prices. / South Koreans Cheer In City Square To Celebrate The Peace Agreement(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Announces 'historic Peace Agreement' Between Israel, UAE by linearity: 9:37pm On Aug 13, 2020
Ovie56:

He has managed the middle east politics quite well, contained Iran's threat with appropriate force, it wasn't too much and not too small, just enough to keep them at bay. No war broke out. The Taliban agreement is also a plus.

Can you elaborate on how he contained Iran’s threat?

Under his leadership, Iran have driven all International Nuclear monitoring agents from their land and no one have visibility into what they are doing at the moment.

They even boasted of restarting their Uranium enrichment. I wouldn’t be surprised if we wake up one day and Iran is a Nuclear power because of Trump’s actions.

1 Like

Re: Trump Announces 'historic Peace Agreement' Between Israel, UAE by BotherMleeper(m): 9:40pm On Aug 13, 2020
Another of Trump's empty boasts

Israel and the UAE were never really enemies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Announces 'historic Peace Agreement' Between Israel, UAE by tutudesz: 9:40pm On Aug 13, 2020
DexterousOne:

Russia and China stood their ground on what?
Please tell us more
On non military intervention in removing Gaddafi, But America, France and UK wanted military intervention.
Re: Trump Announces 'historic Peace Agreement' Between Israel, UAE by dokie: 9:41pm On Aug 13, 2020
vixpal:
What is historic about that ? Are they fighting b4

Are you joking? If israel UAE see Israeli visa on your passport, no visa for you. I think its same way vice versa.
Re: Trump Announces 'historic Peace Agreement' Between Israel, UAE by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:42pm On Aug 13, 2020
DexterousOne:

Israel that snuck in at the middle of the night to establish an illegal state and push out the occupants they met while the snuck in.

These supposed "Christians are just hilarious
They don't read at all.

They just blab nonsense without fact checking anything.
Israel is no saint at all so much for "God's own people" according to Nigerian christrians

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Announces 'historic Peace Agreement' Between Israel, UAE by Commentor: 9:43pm On Aug 13, 2020
[s]
Jeromejnr:

Bros, if you don't have info keep quiet and stop deluding yourself in front of people.

Go online and study history of what Israel being reborn means.

I won't even bother to educate you on that.
[/s]

That's what empty heads do all the time.
Re: Trump Announces 'historic Peace Agreement' Between Israel, UAE by Commentor: 9:44pm On Aug 13, 2020
dokie:

Are you joking? If israel UAE see Israeli visa on your passport, no visa for you. I think its same way vice versa.

Israel doesn't even stamp visas for that reason.

They give you a card visa.
Re: Trump Announces 'historic Peace Agreement' Between Israel, UAE by Ovie56(m): 9:44pm On Aug 13, 2020
DexterousOne:

This comment indeed shows you dont have deep understandings of these things

Well bully for you, you can invite a terrorist to your house and give him shelter and food, since you understand how things work better than the two prominent union that branded him a terrorist and US government of 2005 that made him top 10 presidential kill list.
Re: Trump Announces 'historic Peace Agreement' Between Israel, UAE by DexterousOne(m): 9:45pm On Aug 13, 2020
linearity:

Can you elaborate on how he contained Iran’s threat?

Under his leadership, Iran have driven all International Nuclear monitoring agents from their land and no one have visibility into what they are doing at the moment.

They even boasted of restarting their Uranium enrichment. I wouldn’t be surprised if we wake up one day and Iran is a Nuclear power because of Trump’s actions.
This is what worries me

Because with those guys driven out
The agreement in the toilet
And hardliners having a great shot at taking over the govt

This is recipe for disaster
Rouhani government staked their presidency on being the one that can "reason with the west" and achieve a compromise

Now that what has happened has happened
How will the Iranian voter believe that the west can be "reasoned with "

It's like Israeli government under Netanyahu wants perpetual conflict in the middle east

2 Likes

Re: Trump Announces 'historic Peace Agreement' Between Israel, UAE by Juliusmomoh: 9:47pm On Aug 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

Send a Pm let's take it from there..
Am also sending my own... I need to tell something sharply now !!!
Re: Trump Announces 'historic Peace Agreement' Between Israel, UAE by DexterousOne(m): 9:48pm On Aug 13, 2020
Ovie56:
Well bully for you, you can invite a terrorist to your house and give him shelter and food, since you understand how things work better than the two prominent union that branded him a terrorist and US government of 2005 that made him top 10 presidential kill list.

My goodness
undecided
Did you even read the last two posts I wrote for you?

Its obvious you did not read it with a biased mind

You do not make such moves in such reckless fashion
Killing Osama for example is different
Because he is a wanted fugitive

Killing the guy that trained Mutallab
That's also in order
But not Suleman

If you wanted him dead
You use clandestine means
Like how Britain does

And deny it when brought up undecided
Britain and Israel are masters of this

You dont overtly kill government official just like that

1 Like

Re: Trump Announces 'historic Peace Agreement' Between Israel, UAE by OmoOduduwa01: 9:50pm On Aug 13, 2020
_I would go for Trump (if I'm opportuned, though�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️) but I love Biden's tactics_
Re: Trump Announces 'historic Peace Agreement' Between Israel, UAE by Commentor: 9:52pm On Aug 13, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 2

IgbalodeRaymond that lives in Akute.
Re: Trump Announces 'historic Peace Agreement' Between Israel, UAE by GuestLog: 9:52pm On Aug 13, 2020
vixpal:
What is historic about that ? Are they fighting b4
continue watching BBN and be disgracing yourself publicly.

You need to focus!

Re: Trump Announces 'historic Peace Agreement' Between Israel, UAE by Lorenzop: 9:54pm On Aug 13, 2020
Ovie56:
Well well, what do you know, Biden trying to shamelessly claim credit for this is a new low. I mean he and Abama had 8 years and they couldn't do it.
Politicians are the same everywhere, power-hungry, shameless, and selfish Including Trump, Biden Obama(Abama) Buhari Jonathan just name it. they are all the same

As in eh, very shameless of him to claim credit....so cheap of him....Biden knows this is a huge achievement of Trump in US foreign policy... I wonder how CNN will broadcast this news that favors Trump...terrible media

1 Like

Re: Trump Announces 'historic Peace Agreement' Between Israel, UAE by byinks(f): 9:54pm On Aug 13, 2020
This is not the biblical peace and security treaty.
The treaty is the one between Palestinian authority and Israel. Trump needs to secure that deal...if not, Mr. Emmanuel Macron of France has volunteered to offer his own deal...which I'm afraid is not a good omen.

Re: Trump Announces 'historic Peace Agreement' Between Israel, UAE by Righteousness89(m): 9:58pm On Aug 13, 2020
Swizbank:

Pls I want to know more about "Peace treaty " "man of peace " , "when they say peace and safety ". ..

Any book to read? Any bible verses?
Thanks in anticipation

See Daniel9:24-27, 1 Thessalonians 5:1-6,
2Thessalonians 2:1-11

The Book to Read is the Bible
The " So called man of Peace " is the antichrist..

The 7year Peace deal that will be signed. This will. E after the Rapture..
Daniel 9:27
And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

1 Like

Re: Trump Announces 'historic Peace Agreement' Between Israel, UAE by chukemmang(m): 10:01pm On Aug 13, 2020
That is my president. Trump my man. You have already won this election.

God punish that hopeless useless Obama. Obama made ISIS look like gods.

Trump crushed the hopeless ISIS fools in less than 3 months in office.
Re: Trump Announces 'historic Peace Agreement' Between Israel, UAE by bigpicture001: 10:08pm On Aug 13, 2020
tutudesz:

President Trump winning the election is sure!

Don't be sure my guy... Electorate can be stupid a times...

Joe Biden played to the gallery by selecting a black female vice president candidate... That's a real big statement....

Appealing to the blacks as well as the women folk.....

Trump has a big mountain to climb

1 Like

Re: Trump Announces 'historic Peace Agreement' Between Israel, UAE by chiefolododo(m): 10:12pm On Aug 13, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Tribulation is Casting its Shadows all around us..

Isreal is God's Prophetic Time piece..

This is a Huge Step towards the 7year Peace treaty which the So called "Man of Peace" will Sign with Isreal and the Palestines After the Rapture..

President Trump is God's appointment to Fulfill the Endtime Prophecies..
From Publicly Declaring Jerusalem as Isreal Capital to The The template for the Peace deal his presidency Brokered!

And just this Evening we have this. I Perceive some Real Major Shaking will Hit the World in the coming days and week..

The Bible says when they say Peace and Safety! Sudden Destruction comes..

The RAPTURE is upon us Folks.

Don't Follow the Multitude.. Settle yourself with The KING of kings..

Let's Humble ourselves and Accept Jesus Christ and Live Ready

Wake up!!There is No More!
B
#WeFlysoon
can we say beyond all reasonable doubts that Trump is actually a man of peace ? You know he is the one that always want peace for Israel, and of recent, he talked about increasing G7 countries to G11 or G10 which will match exactly the 10 horns (10 kings) on the beast that has 7 crowns and ten horns? Wouldn't Trump not turn his back against Israel during the second time? Revelation 17:7 downward , someone had already said that the current pope is the false prophet spoken about in the book of revelation

4 Likes

Re: Trump Announces 'historic Peace Agreement' Between Israel, UAE by jaxxy(m): 10:18pm On Aug 13, 2020
Trump is a genius and he will get the job done only if the democrats will let him do his work.
Re: Trump Announces 'historic Peace Agreement' Between Israel, UAE by shegzhkn: 10:27pm On Aug 13, 2020
tutudesz:

9/11 na only God can explain the power behind the attack!! But apart Obama really messed up with interfering with Gaddafi government, he was one of the reason terrorist group couldn't operate in North Africa. Killing opened the door for all terrorist group and free access to weapons by Bokoharam

Please enough of all this BS, it weak.
What is the duty of your NIA and DSS.
Re: Trump Announces 'historic Peace Agreement' Between Israel, UAE by Righteousness89(m): 10:30pm On Aug 13, 2020
chiefolododo:
can we say beyond all reasonable doubt that Trump is actually a man of peace ? You know he is the one that always want peace for Israel, and of recent, he talked about increasing G7 countries to G11 or G10 which will match exactly the 10 horns (10 kings) on the beast that has 7 crowns and ten horns? Wouldn't Trump not turn his back against Israel during the second time? Revelation 17:7 downward , someone had already said that the current pope is the false prophet spoken about in the book of revelation

Trump is not the Man of Peace aka Antichrist..

The Man of peace cannot Reveal Himself unto the Saints are taken away.. see 2 Thessalonians 2

President Trump part is to fulfill Prophecy. That's his assignment in this Times..

The Trump's Peace deal brokered few months ago with Isreal will probably be the deal the anti christ will use..

This Deal signed tonight with the Arab Nations is a prelude to the one Palestines will agree.
Right now the Arab nations have signed with the Exception of Palestine..

That will be the 7year peace deal . But the Rapture has to Happen..

The Rapture will Happen anytime now!

Bible is Being Fulfilled live Befor us.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Announces 'historic Peace Agreement' Between Israel, UAE by promotervickky(m): 10:31pm On Aug 13, 2020
Ovie56:
President Trump on Thursday announced what he called a “Historic Peace Agreement” between Israel and the United Arab Emirates, saying they agreed to “full normalization of relations.”

“HUGE breakthrough today! Historic Peace Agreement between our two GREAT friends, Israel and the United Arab Emirates!” Trump tweeted Thursday morning.

The president, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the United Arab Emirates Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed released a joint statement Thursday, after the three spoke “and agreed to the full normalization of relations between Israel and the United Arab Emirates.” The statement said that the “diplomatic breakthrough” was at “the request of President Trump,” and that Israel will “suspend declaring sovereignty over areas outlined in the President’s Vision for Peace and focus its efforts now on expanding ties with other countries in the Arab and Muslim world.”

Israel and the UAE also said they will continue their efforts to “achieve a just, comprehensive and enduring resolution to the Israeli-Palestinian
conflict.”

Source
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-israel-uae-peace-agreement

What ? It is being severed right now!

Israel now become world power!!!

Isaiah 2:2

In the last days the mountain of the LORD's temple will be established as the highest of the mountains; it will be exalted above the hills, and all nations will stream to it.
Re: Trump Announces 'historic Peace Agreement' Between Israel, UAE by RTSC: 10:37pm On Aug 13, 2020
And the Palestinians lose another ally.

This life no balance sha.
Re: Trump Announces 'historic Peace Agreement' Between Israel, UAE by Tarela007(m): 10:39pm On Aug 13, 2020
dhardline:
Wow. Prophecies coming to pass right before our eyes!!!
you must be a good bible scholar to recognize this signs !!! Great signs of the end ..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

US Drone Strike In Kabul Killed Civilians, Not Terrorists - Pentagon Admits / Biden: America To Defend Taiwan If China Invades The Nation (Video) / Mum Saved Her Kids From Attack By Playing Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.