Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,620 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Aisha Yesufu Slams Goodluck Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Slams Goodluck Jonathan (45071 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Slams Those Who Tell Nigerians To Accept 2023 Election / Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly / Aisha Yesufu Slams Buhari Over Adeosun Forged NYSC Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Goodluck Jonathan by Angelfrost(m): 9:16pm On Aug 13, 2020
Queseda:

Lol. You seem emotional
Seems you're new on nairaland not to know how much his praise singers keep on telling us how GEJ was the best President in the history of the world. If I dig your old posts I won't be surprised you would be one of them, going by your response.
I don't engage such people in arguments because they know the truth, they only choose to be blind to it

Please, dig up my old posts... I have nothing but scorn for both PDP and APC. No sane nation should have such parties in existence.

Anyone praising GEJ is either naïve, blind, or far removed from reality!!!

However, any attempt to make light of Buhari's failings is unacceptable!!!

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Goodluck Jonathan by orunto27: 9:16pm On Aug 13, 2020
Wrong about Jonathan.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Goodluck Jonathan by obowunmi(m): 9:21pm On Aug 13, 2020
GEJ is Nigeria's best president.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Goodluck Jonathan by Chirowman(m): 9:21pm On Aug 13, 2020
if not that hate speech is 5 million ,I would have chip in my own contribution but the saviour we have been waiting for has disappointed us so take a chill pill . Nigeria politics will only increase your BP both PDP and APC has no difference if you die on top their matter OYO is your case , people that their 10th generation will still be enjoying Nigeria money taaa get away make I see road who politics epp abeg On BBnaija make I see Erica and Nengi at least I won't be arrested for erring my views Nigeria wahala with leadership no get part 4 since 1999 we have never tested democracy or na audio . Hustle ooo make money so that Nigeria leaders and politicians matter no go mad you ,I only pray we survive in this country because life here no easy everybody get their own for body even they most revered saint immediately they test power they turns to monster abeg no be me una go see . Nothing like best president we are just managing Gej ke Bb ni all na same thing , na the packaging the pain me pass change to next level yet level we no see e better say Dem just lead their term finish and make way for another set that will give us false hope of turning Nigeria to Heaven . Nigeria will surely be better one day,a lot of toes will be stepped on and many laughing today will cry ,we can't live forever on political manipulation.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Goodluck Jonathan by Benwallt(m): 9:25pm On Aug 13, 2020
This guy nor get follower(s). Only him talk those plenty talk n he was till taking. I assume he got tayad at the end n stop talking. Silence is the best answer to a.......
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Goodluck Jonathan by frankyychiji(f): 9:30pm On Aug 13, 2020
Maxymilliano:
And what exactly is she driving at with her latest tweets ?

O boy! That woman may not have been fuuccked for a long time. I know the signs, trust me.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Goodluck Jonathan by Queseda: 9:31pm On Aug 13, 2020
Angelfrost:

Please, dig up my old posts... I have nothing but scorn for both PDP and APC. No sane nation should have such parties in existence.

Anyone praising GEJ is either naïve, blind, or far removed from reality!!!

However, any attempt to make light of Buhari's failings is unacceptable!!!
Okay I agree with you. But she's the most outspoken critic of Bihari, if you've been following up.
I don't think she's doing this to whitewash Buhari, probably one of those GEJ asslickers stepped on her toes

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Goodluck Jonathan by johntolu: 9:32pm On Aug 13, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
Aisha you forgot Gej grounded plane carrying apc party chieftains to campaign ground.

Gej ordered APC governors, party chieftain be detained in akure airport.until ekiti Election was over.

Boko harams killings was in 100s ,

Fulani herdsmen almost killed benue governor in attack .e.t.c

General azazi was murdered after telling the world PDP was behind boko haram.

From 2011 to 2015 over 50k nigerians were killed by insurgency in north east Region worst casualties after civil war in Nigeria.

If we begin to open cans of worms in Gej government buhari will look like a saintcheesy

Too bad we lost the only 'shining angel' we have ever had in Nigerian politics prematurely.

Yar'adua's admittance of electoral fraud in the election that brought him to power was unprecedented in Nigeria's history.
President Yar'adua not only admitted electoral fraud in his election, but he set up a committee headed by a Rtd. Supreme Court Judge, Justice Mohammad Uwais, to address issues of electoral reforms in Nigerian politics.

The possibility of Nigerians of our time, being able to witness the defeat of a ruling party, in an election, at the Federal level, is as a result of Yar'adua's political reforms.

https://allafrica.com/stories/200903301538.html

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Goodluck Jonathan by tevinsolt: 9:32pm On Aug 13, 2020
saaron:
Bobbyfreshh:
ogbuefi677:
Racoon:

The lack of comprehension and reason is strong with you all.
The presence or lack of these individuals like this determines where the pendulum swings.....Properity, knowledge, truth and civilization or Lies, poverty, and Backwardness.
Partisan fools never cease to amaze us.....Whether Buhari's or Jonathan's or Tinubu's or Wike's.

A Level headed citizen's allegiance would be to his Country not to a party or an individual. It is only then, one is afforded the freedom to truly be objective in making sound judgments.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Goodluck Jonathan by Sirwallace(m): 9:34pm On Aug 13, 2020
decatalyst:
I am not a fan of GEJ, but saying he was a dictator is out of place!

This woman needs to stfu!

the woman clearly stated fact which everyone can attest to. it now in your place to tag it dictatorship or otherwise.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 13, 2020
espn:
This woman they vex...FACTS...

NONSENSE facts! If GEJ was a dictator, there would be nothing like APC. Someone they called weak because he was one of the few diplomatic and democratic leaders, Nigeria has ever produced.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Goodluck Jonathan by frankyychiji(f): 9:36pm On Aug 13, 2020
tesppidd:
Damn who provoked her?
Have you seen her lately? She looks sallow, even anaemic. She may not have been rodded deep for a while, remember there was lockdown.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Goodluck Jonathan by rolams(m): 9:37pm On Aug 13, 2020
What good statement has she made about Buhari?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Goodluck Jonathan by Miracle1991: 9:38pm On Aug 13, 2020
tunjilee003:
and a president with a nepa bill as his highest qualification....
a drunkard with PhD is like a mad man with a gun.
Pls kindly ask your grandma what is the equivalent of NDA certificate to our civil certificates. Or do I need to remind you that Buhari was a General in the army? I believe you don't have one General in your entire lineage.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Goodluck Jonathan by ayampissed: 9:39pm On Aug 13, 2020
SMH

See how people are just taking sides defending bad governance.

angry

We still have a long way to go.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Goodluck Jonathan by frankyychiji(f): 9:43pm On Aug 13, 2020
Dickdastardly, smellinganus, obontami, obowunmido, sweetpuna, sweetjoystick, MandingoXL and all the other conjilized NL he-goats pls gather her and take this woman outta of this place.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Goodluck Jonathan by frankyychiji(f): 9:46pm On Aug 13, 2020
Miracle1991:
a drunkard with PhD is like a mad man with a gun.
Pls kindly ask your grandma what is the equivalent of NDA certificate to our civil certificates. Or do I need to remind you that Buhari was a General in the army? I believe you don't have one General in your entire lineage.
Drunkard? Have you ever seen him drink or drunk before?

That was the dummy APC sold you to install a whitewashed old sepulchre into office. Wetin you gain?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Goodluck Jonathan by elisho: 9:49pm On Aug 13, 2020
this Fulani animal you must be mad
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Goodluck Jonathan by elisho: 9:50pm On Aug 13, 2020
elisho:
this Fulani animal you must be mad
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Goodluck Jonathan by Miracle1991: 9:51pm On Aug 13, 2020
frankyychiji:
Drunkard? Have you ever seen him drink or drunk before?

That was the dummy APC sold you to install a whitewashed old sepulchre into office. Wetin you gain?
do you have a General in your village?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Goodluck Jonathan by nzube89(m): 9:53pm On Aug 13, 2020
Trentee:

NONSENSE facts! If GEJ was a dictator, there would be nothing like APC. Someone they called weak because he was one of the few diplomatic and democratic leaders, Nigeria has ever produced.
stop that if buhari is a dictator why is pdp still in existence and why is ayo fayose not dead if I have to judge dictators by your statement one problem with Nigerians is that many don't believe Goodluck failed very well and buhari is still failing .There is nothing that is happening now that did not happen on previous administration that is what the woman post is all about to tell sycophants like Reno to calm down ,I can't see a single lie in what she posted ,she even forgot some I remember how they oppressed Amaechi and tried to impeach him with 5 member of house of assembly .All that is happening now happened in previous administration anyone that bus telling you that PDP is answer to problem of this country is not yet serious about governance . buhari and Good luck is the Same

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Goodluck Jonathan by lereinter(m): 9:53pm On Aug 13, 2020
I don't know why people like comparing two failure

The only difference is buhari is fostering Fulani agenda through violence
While
Jonathan fostered nigerdelta agenda through embezzlement

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 13, 2020
1.The harsh fact is that remembering how bad PDP was does not excuse how bad APC is now.

APC was voted in to change things. Five years later...the whole North is on fire, and the South is no better, and the economy is in a mess.

2.However, Ms Yesufu's trip down memory lane is necessary...because it seems most people have forgotten how terrible the GEJ administration was. There is a reason why we got Buhari...because in 2015, most people thought that he could apply the 1984 magic to today's realities.

Unfortunately, like I have said before here....Nigeria in 1984 is not the same as Nigeria in 2015 or today. (Infact, looking back to the 1980's , Nigeria was a completely different country. We were more innocent to begin with. Also, people were religious, or worldly, not a mixture of the two).

3.The fun part of this thread....all the PDP supporters are busy pretending Ms Yesufu is lying. They are all screaming 'Lalalalalala I don't want to hear, GEJ was still better than Buhari, etc'. All in all, just proves one simple thing to me. Nigerians really are not interested in good governance. So long as the crumbs come from Master's table....it does not matter.(I should mention the APC supporters too...all comforting themselves...forgetting that APC in power has just proven very inefffective. Pot meet kettle.)

GEJ and Buhari were/are bad leaders. As are their followers. High time they both stopped caring about their stomachs, and about getting into power, and started thinking about Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Goodluck Jonathan by jaxxy(m): 9:56pm On Aug 13, 2020
ogbuefi677:

She's being hammered left and right for her poor judgment in choosing terrorists Buhari over GEJ in 2015,so her best line of defense is to continue to malign GEJ.
Nobody said GEJ was perfect but the issue is Buhari will never be a better option.
Not in their next lives.

Jonathan cud not do 1 simple thing. Get rid of Diezani and shut his wife up so he lost to a person worse than him. Quite a shame.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Goodluck Jonathan by frankyychiji(f): 10:02pm On Aug 13, 2020
Miracle1991:
do you have a General in your village?
Yes! And he's not a Lifeless Sudanese!
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Goodluck Jonathan by frankyychiji(f): 10:05pm On Aug 13, 2020
jaxxy:

Jonathan cud not do 1 simple thing. Get rid of Diezani and shut his wife up so he lost to a person worse than him. Quite a shame.
If you think these were the reasons he lost the election, then you should really be in romance section now.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Goodluck Jonathan by UtuokeAlcoholic: 10:07pm On Aug 13, 2020
Bobbyfreshh:
This thread is for zombies, putting Gej and dictator in one sentence alone makes whatever trash you wrote totally useless
The foolish and useless drunkard which we the hypocrite demented ipob revered has been touched. so we need to crucify her for speaking ill of him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of Amaechi At The Launch Of Ogoniland Clean-Up / APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki / Aminu Tambuwal At Oputa Panel In 1999 (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.