Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,321 members, 7,954,287 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:02 PM

Codementor Account For Sale - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Codementor Account For Sale (354 Views)

I Need A Codementor (mentor Level) Account / How Much Can I Earn On Codementor Monthly ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Codementor Account For Sale by radeveloper: 5:42pm On Aug 13, 2020
As we all know with the current situation of the economy programmers are likely to eat and be full taking jobs online and engaging in outsourcing for jobs i here by introduce to you a platform where you can earn alot from as low as 100k weekly if you know what you are you doing, but as it is getting to be verified mentor on this platform is so difficult to the extent of frustration but am here to make those worries be less and can get you a codementor account you will need to start making money for a FEE if interested email : elenkoavi@gmail.com.
Re: Codementor Account For Sale by vheckthor1: 11:36pm On Aug 14, 2020
I said you should mail me you refused

(1) (Reply)

Wordpress To HTML Conversion / Which Platform Android Or Ios Is Profitable For Startups In 2021? / Programmers Most Used Keyboard Buttons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.