Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Indianapolis Rapper Smack Peso Shot And Killed Hours After Premiering New Track - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Indianapolis Rapper Smack Peso Shot And Killed Hours After Premiering New Track (1330 Views)

Man Buys $15 Worth Of Mexican Peso Coins For $100k Thinking They Were Bitcoins / Uwaoma Ifeanyi: Man Killed Hours After He Returned from Turkey / Man Burnt To Death In Eleme, Rivers After He Shot And Killed Somebody (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indianapolis Rapper Smack Peso Shot And Killed Hours After Premiering New Track by LifeOfTrigga(m): 5:42pm On Aug 13, 2020
According to several confirmed news reports, Indy rapper Smack Peso was killed in Indianapolis yesterday (August 7) after being shot. He was only 20 years old.
Peso died at the scene while two others that were shot remain in critical condition. Police say that a child was also in the home where Peso was shot, but the child was found unharmed. Authorities followed a car that fled the area after the shooting an found another shooting victim inside of the car, who was taken to the hospital.

The most chilling part of Peso’s death was that his murder occurred just hours after he debuted a song eerily titled “See Me Get Killed” just hours before he was gunned down in Indianapolis’ South Side.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8HEwq9GZzQ

Re: Indianapolis Rapper Smack Peso Shot And Killed Hours After Premiering New Track by thesicilian: 5:49pm On Aug 13, 2020
Maybe it was a stunt meant to sell his new album but went wrong.

1 Like

Re: Indianapolis Rapper Smack Peso Shot And Killed Hours After Premiering New Track by 2cribz: 8:12pm On Aug 13, 2020
All dis ones na colorado junkies na.wetinnhe dey talk sef. He put hot yam for mouth. He died the way he sang.

1 Like

Re: Indianapolis Rapper Smack Peso Shot And Killed Hours After Premiering New Track by Passionate888: 8:15pm On Aug 13, 2020
And now we've seen/heard him got killed

1 Like

Re: Indianapolis Rapper Smack Peso Shot And Killed Hours After Premiering New Track by LifeOfTrigga(m): 8:34pm On Aug 13, 2020
Passionate888:
And now we've seen/heard him got killed

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Indianapolis Rapper Smack Peso Shot And Killed Hours After Premiering New Track by Mayng01(m): 8:42pm On Aug 13, 2020
And he’s been smacked for real . Rip

1 Like

Re: Indianapolis Rapper Smack Peso Shot And Killed Hours After Premiering New Track by Vyzz: 8:43pm On Aug 13, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Indianapolis Rapper Smack Peso Shot And Killed Hours After Premiering New Track by LifeOfTrigga(m): 10:26pm On Aug 13, 2020
Mayng01:
And he’s been smacked for real . Rip
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Indianapolis Rapper Smack Peso Shot And Killed Hours After Premiering New Track by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 14, 2020
I am more confused about his stage name.

Smack- to strike something with the palm of the hand.

Peso- A basic monetary unit of several Latin American countries.

Now, when you combine the two, it gets even more confusing...

I give up.
Re: Indianapolis Rapper Smack Peso Shot And Killed Hours After Premiering New Track by IamCeazer(m): 7:34am On Aug 14, 2020
R.I.P.. Died at 20 in 2020.. So sad

1 Like

Re: Indianapolis Rapper Smack Peso Shot And Killed Hours After Premiering New Track by Hamilton1(m): 12:33pm On Aug 14, 2020
If u want 2 die so fast just becom a Musician in American, especially being Black,
1000ways 2 die

1 Like

Re: Indianapolis Rapper Smack Peso Shot And Killed Hours After Premiering New Track by wisest10: 10:48am On Aug 15, 2020
Dagrin "if I die make you no cry for me"..now this one "see me get killed"

(1) (Reply)

How Many Times Is One Supposed To Knock On A Door Without Response Before Stoppi / SHOCKING: �24 Years Old Final Year Student Run Mad After Joining Yahoo Yahoo Ht / See Photos Of The Beautiful Lady That Snake Killed In Her Toilet In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.