Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,686 members, 7,823,933 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Enugu Airport Fence Destruction: FG Vows To Prosecute Perpetrator - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Enugu Airport Fence Destruction: FG Vows To Prosecute Perpetrator (30692 Views)

The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures) / Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria / BREAKING: FG To Shut Down Enugu Airport (see Why) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Airport Fence Destruction: FG Vows To Prosecute Perpetrator by shakdav(m): 7:09pm On Aug 13, 2020
Mo3891:
shocked

But what is wrong with Ndi Marginalisation and Ndi potopoto people sef

You demolish FAAN airport asset, harras Second Niger bridge contractors over land tussle

I really miss General Abacha and General Olusegun Obasanjo

If action is taken they will say marginalization has taken place
Re: Enugu Airport Fence Destruction: FG Vows To Prosecute Perpetrator by Multiplier7(m): 7:10pm On Aug 13, 2020
Guestlander:

You are contradicting yourself. No citizen would do such then you said the government must have encroached on his property.
What is it with tearing down things?
I meant that no citizen can destroy government properties without a reason.

They should find out from him since the name is there for all to see
Re: Enugu Airport Fence Destruction: FG Vows To Prosecute Perpetrator by lexy2014: 7:11pm On Aug 13, 2020
Reference:
Terrible. I hope the said Architect has packed his prison wear including his toothbrush and a few hard copies because he will be away for a long, long time.
For why? How? If d govt was going to arrest, they would have done it since
Re: Enugu Airport Fence Destruction: FG Vows To Prosecute Perpetrator by Guestlander: 7:12pm On Aug 13, 2020
Multiplier7:
I meant that no citizen can destroy government properties without a reason.

They should find out from him since the name is there for all to see

There are far better ways to deal with this than tearing it down.
What if the entire airport was built on his land? Take the bulldozer to it and ruin it?

1 Like

Re: Enugu Airport Fence Destruction: FG Vows To Prosecute Perpetrator by KosiGee(m): 7:16pm On Aug 13, 2020
Dannieln1:
If this certain Arch. John J. Emejulu can destroy a 2km fence then he must be a force to reckon with in Enugu state

Even government cannot arrest but instead giving silly excuses and condemn the act like they always do with killer herdsmen

Useless government.

Government might have encroached or acquired part of his lands without adequate compensation. Look at the photos, there are lots of buildings around there.

....or it could be that the said architect bought and built in an unauthorised place.
Re: Enugu Airport Fence Destruction: FG Vows To Prosecute Perpetrator by SmartPolician: 7:20pm On Aug 13, 2020
Hedonisco:

How can you "forcibly" resist government in a Republic, without going through the law Court?

I cannot speak for him, but I know that no group can openly challenge Nigeria's government let alone an individual
Re: Enugu Airport Fence Destruction: FG Vows To Prosecute Perpetrator by stormborn28(m): 7:20pm On Aug 13, 2020
Isorite
Re: Enugu Airport Fence Destruction: FG Vows To Prosecute Perpetrator by RTSC: 7:26pm On Aug 13, 2020
The south east is geographically disadvantaged.
It does not have a natural access to the Atlantic Ocean.
It has poor roads.
Fortunately, it's small.

The south east need to approach development as a whole.
As if it was one state or country.
Divert scarce resources into improving the different strengths of each individual igbo states to serve a broader igbo national interest.
That is the only way to mitigate the severe geographical disadvantages it has.

It does not have comparative advantage over any other southern region, but with smart governance it can mitigate it.

I am churning out development pearls that none of their elected governors can offer.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Airport Fence Destruction: FG Vows To Prosecute Perpetrator by Josephamos382: 7:27pm On Aug 13, 2020
Nico20:
Ftc
Oboy my first FTC, hear say Dem been dey dash money.
real comedian grin
Nico20:
Ftc
Oboy my first FTC, hear say Dem been dey dash money.
real comedian
Re: Enugu Airport Fence Destruction: FG Vows To Prosecute Perpetrator by RTSC: 7:29pm On Aug 13, 2020
If there is any region that needs a socio-cultural ethnic think-tank, it is the south east.

Ohanaeze-Ndi-igbo is a brilliant idea, unfortunately it does not know its purpose.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Airport Fence Destruction: FG Vows To Prosecute Perpetrator by Melvin2000: 7:29pm On Aug 13, 2020
Hello
Re: Enugu Airport Fence Destruction: FG Vows To Prosecute Perpetrator by jeffmatt4u(m): 7:35pm On Aug 13, 2020
holyidol:
Chain! Which kind of mind did this architect JJ have? Anyway please am looking for someone who can partner with me in a profitable business that am into, south Easterners are mostly preferred.
what's d nature of the business?
Re: Enugu Airport Fence Destruction: FG Vows To Prosecute Perpetrator by favor914: 8:08pm On Aug 13, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Until I hear from arch. John J. Emejulu, I cannot trust anything coming out of this government

Their propaganda too much!!!

Besides, don't tell me that this is the airport the government want to deliver on August 30 undecided

See floor undecided

Lord have mercy!!!
Which of The Governments don’t You trust, Federal, or Enugu Mr Wailer?, they say heaven helps those who help themselves, no be only see floor, when last you enter any airport?
Re: Enugu Airport Fence Destruction: FG Vows To Prosecute Perpetrator by Sleekfingers: 8:10pm On Aug 13, 2020
RTSC:
And you wonder why igboland is under developed.

it is because they busy developing lagos, ogun, kano, kaduna....if they have finished developing these states,, they will start developing theirs...

1 Like

Re: Enugu Airport Fence Destruction: FG Vows To Prosecute Perpetrator by ogunsbanjul(m): 8:10pm On Aug 13, 2020
See people that are agitating for a country or alternatively presidency. Even if the remaining 5 regions give them opportunity to present 1 person. I am very sure 100 percent till next generation they will not.
Thank God our president, vice president, senate president and speaker are doing thileir best but it's left for them.
Re: Enugu Airport Fence Destruction: FG Vows To Prosecute Perpetrator by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 13, 2020
jeffmatt4u:
what's d nature of the business?
you can WhatsApp me on 08125187926 for me to explain
Re: Enugu Airport Fence Destruction: FG Vows To Prosecute Perpetrator by favor914: 8:12pm On Aug 13, 2020
Sleekfingers:

it is because they busy developing lagos, ogun, kano, kaduna....if they have finished developing these states,, they will start developing theirs...
Without direct access to the ports, development will be limited, as much as things change, they still remain the same.
Re: Enugu Airport Fence Destruction: FG Vows To Prosecute Perpetrator by favor914: 8:16pm On Aug 13, 2020
lexy2014:

In a situation like this, am not expecting d govt to say that it will arrest d perpetrator as if d man is a ghost. They no his name & am sure they also no his address. Why not arrest him then come& tell us that he has been arrested
Modus Operandi, Government is never in a hurry, they will come for you at their own time, just remember the architect’s name, and watch this space.
Re: Enugu Airport Fence Destruction: FG Vows To Prosecute Perpetrator by Sleekfingers: 8:18pm On Aug 13, 2020
Salvofthesouth:

abeg where in Nigeria is developed? you talk underdeveloped as if you've ever lived in the SE... sy govt dey on ghost mode in SE doesn't mean the indigenous people aren't fairing better in the most of the marginalization

nobody is marginalizing there southeast...the southsouth should be the one complaining....

The southeast always like playing the victim cards....

1 Like

Re: Enugu Airport Fence Destruction: FG Vows To Prosecute Perpetrator by Dannieln1: 8:20pm On Aug 13, 2020
femmyapson:

F G H I J K...Mtshw
jealousy
Re: Enugu Airport Fence Destruction: FG Vows To Prosecute Perpetrator by lexy2014: 8:28pm On Aug 13, 2020
favor914:
Modus Operandi, Government is never in a hurry, they will come for you at their own time, just remember the architect’s name, and watch this space.

Stories that touch. But it didn't take d govt 3days b4 it sanctioned Nigerian info fm for hate speech. How many days did it take d DSS to invite Dr. Malafia for questioning? When was d airport fence vandalised & how much did it cost d govt to put up d 2km fence?

1 Like

Re: Enugu Airport Fence Destruction: FG Vows To Prosecute Perpetrator by ikabasa1(m): 8:32pm On Aug 13, 2020
holyidol:
Chain! Which kind of mind did this architect JJ have? Anyway please am looking for someone who can partner with me in a profitable business that am into, south Easterners are mostly preferred.
I am interested
Re: Enugu Airport Fence Destruction: FG Vows To Prosecute Perpetrator by ikabasa1(m): 8:33pm On Aug 13, 2020
MoodysMood:
How do they find "the perpetrators" when they haven't been able to arrest the bandits up North?
that sickness is still disturbing you
Re: Enugu Airport Fence Destruction: FG Vows To Prosecute Perpetrator by Yxxx: 8:41pm On Aug 13, 2020
holyidol:

Whats the business?
Re: Enugu Airport Fence Destruction: FG Vows To Prosecute Perpetrator by timsucess(m): 8:50pm On Aug 13, 2020
holyidol:
.what kind of business
Re: Enugu Airport Fence Destruction: FG Vows To Prosecute Perpetrator by chukwuibuipob: 9:00pm On Aug 13, 2020
Kat2020:
Ghana do an for our embassy, land grabbers are doing it in Nigeria also,

Wetin we no go see, cheesy

I have hectares of Land available not far from ekiti state university EKSU for cultivation of annual or biannual crop, but you will interbreed supergene or tenera seedling for the owner of the land. Send me a DM on 08066993608 if you are interested.
Ekiti! cool.Have dey reconstruct that ancient/colonial bridge? The one within Yemjem Hotel and ifaki/iworoko? I miss those yam hawkers.The Jan/Feb cold plus 2 AM queue to fetch water lipsrsealed wink.Early momo soft poundo yam.I go visit the state b4 Nov
Re: Enugu Airport Fence Destruction: FG Vows To Prosecute Perpetrator by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 13, 2020
timsucess:
.what kind of business
Re: Enugu Airport Fence Destruction: FG Vows To Prosecute Perpetrator by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 13, 2020
Yxxx:

Whats the business?
Re: Enugu Airport Fence Destruction: FG Vows To Prosecute Perpetrator by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 13, 2020
ikabasa1:
I am interested
Re: Enugu Airport Fence Destruction: FG Vows To Prosecute Perpetrator by OPPPS: 9:13pm On Aug 13, 2020
Afam4eva:
FG stop lying. They're just looking for excuses on why they have not completed an airport after over a year of closure.
Don't be silly
Re: Enugu Airport Fence Destruction: FG Vows To Prosecute Perpetrator by NaMeAboki: 9:19pm On Aug 13, 2020
IPOB miscreant.
Tomorrow they will shouting marginalisation and lopsided development.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Declares 2-month Free Ride As Osinbajo Flags Off Lagos -abeokuta Rail Feb.6 / The N4.5 Billion Underpass Project In Kano (photos) / Lagos-Bound Bristow Helicopter Crashes Into The Ocean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.