Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria (92202 Views)

5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) / Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria / Before You Come To Ireland!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by viviangist: 12:16pm On Feb 10, 2021
Shared with caption ... Anambra 360 Reports

"If I Perish , I Perish , But I Will Never Come Back To Nigeria"

Source: https://twitter.com/nnayidavid/status/1359421085163413508?s=19

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by chiefolododo(m): 12:18pm On Feb 10, 2021
Huh
Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by LMS1(m): 12:21pm On Feb 10, 2021
Fellow 'Badbelle' Nigerians Lets Us Pray For Him:
"oh Lord Let Nnayi Be Deported Amen"

LMAO! grin
#undertheinfluence

153 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by Shelumiel: 12:21pm On Feb 10, 2021
Nice one. Forward ever

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 10, 2021
grinTHE DAY I COMMOT FOR THIS SHITHOLE, I GO ROLL FOR ABROAD FLOOR WELL WELL AND DO THANKSGIVING..

TYPICAL EXAMPLE OF WORO SI WORO.

this look like Nigeria with snow

no, we just pour baking powder for ground ni idiot

198 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 10, 2021
I don't blame him.

20 Likes

Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by luvinhubby(m): 12:40pm On Feb 10, 2021
If na you nko?

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by DaddyRochie1642: 12:42pm On Feb 10, 2021
That man should pray that none of his Family members saw this his Post and saved it.

Because,.... After spending some time over there and he has made some reasonable progress and some money, he'll definitely be tempted to make some investment in This same Nigeria that he's Cursing and he'll start sending money back home to his family members to build him a house and acquire properties for him on his behalf bla bla bla,... without him knowing that those same family members saw his post on social media on how he swore that "he'll never return to Nigeria" grin.... And I can assure you, even if that man sends Heaven and Earth back to his family members to invest for him on his behalf, the money will most definitely be channeled elsewhere because after all he said "that he'll never return to Nigeria".

Meanwhile as the man is over there overseas and As a typical Nigerian Man, he'll Definitely be Tempted to Return back to Nigeria one day inorder to see if Truely the money he has been sending all these while is being put to good use because Nigerian men don't Joke with their Money and Sweat especially when it's gotten through Serious Hard Labour and then, ... He'll receive the shock of his life when he discovers that all the money he's been sending, nothing was done with it, and the devilish one's in that his family will also tell him
"After all you said that you would never return to Nigeria" and they'll also show him Screenshot of that his Particular Statement grin grin,....Las las it'll end in Weeping and gnashing of teeth for him if care is not taken grin grin grin

240 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by Draslo(m): 12:45pm On Feb 10, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
That man should pray that none of his Family members saw this his Post and saved it.

Because,.... After spending some time over there and he has made some reasonable progress and some money, he'll definitely be tempted to make some investment in This same Nigeria that he's Cursing and he'll start sending money back home to his family members to build him a house and acquire properties for him on his behalf bla bla bla,... without him knowing that those same family members saw his post on social media on how he swore that "he'll never return to Nigeria" grin.... And I can assure you, even if that man sends Heaven and Earth back to his family members to invest for him on his behalf, the money will most definitely be channeled elsewhere because after all he said "that he'll never return to Nigeria".

Meanwhile as the man is over there overseas and As a typical Nigerian Man, he'll Definitely be Tempted to Return back to Nigeria one day inorder to see if Truely the money he has been sending all these while is being put to good use because Nigerian men don't Joke with their Money and Sweat especially when it's gotten through Serious Hard Labour and then, ... He'll receive the shock of his life when he discovers that all the money he's been sending, nothing was done with it, and the devilish one's in that his family will also tell him
"After all you said that you would never return to Nigeria" and they'll also show him Screenshot of that his Particular Statement grin grin,....Las las it'll end in Weeping and gnashing of teeth for him grin grin grin
The idea of sending money home to family for projects such as building or buying a house is archaic. The bank will do the same for you without premium tears.

Modified. For those of you who asked. Call your bank, your lawyer, a construction company and voila! You can build from anywhere with weekly reports. Come on, people!!!!

335 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by izuch(m): 12:58pm On Feb 10, 2021
LMS1:
Fellow 'Badbelle' Nigerians Lets Us Pray For Him:
"oh Lord Let Nnayi Be Deported"
LMAO! grin

Ekwensu grin grin

188 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:53pm On Feb 10, 2021
Home is home....

5 Likes

Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by CheedyJ(m): 2:01pm On Feb 10, 2021
No place like home oo, 2 things are involved, either you’re a rich guy or too broke to travel ..but me sha , no place like home bkus I fit piss anywhere, can’t trade that for anything.. argue with your cutlery

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by festacman(m): 2:02pm On Feb 10, 2021
Words carry power. He should have said "I will never come back to Nigeria unless I make it." Because after making money abroad, what next? Being Igbo from his name, he is likely to show up one December after making it to see his people. Then, his earlier vow-like words may rise against him.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by LikeAking: 2:34pm On Feb 10, 2021
Him dey listen to too much of Naija negetive news.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by OAM4LJ: 2:42pm On Feb 10, 2021
Ireland?

1 Like

Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by Dalil8: 2:42pm On Feb 10, 2021
Mumu boy

No be this same naija wey ppl dey turn multi millionaires/billionaires overnight?

Naija no favor u no mean say e no favor others.
After like 10 years u go know say no country sweet pass naija.

111 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by Cammama: 2:42pm On Feb 10, 2021
I will join you soon

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by LikeAking: 2:42pm On Feb 10, 2021
southniyikaye:
grinTHE DAY I COMMOT FOR THIS SHITHOLE, I GO ROLL FOR ABROAD FLOOR WELL WELL AND DO THANKSGIVING..

TYPICAL EXAMPLE OF WORO SI WORO.

this look like Nigeria with snow

no, we just pour baking powder for ground ni idiot

The country is not that baaaaaaaaaaaaad.

We listen to too much of negative Niaja news.

Do you know how much billions ppl are making for Niaja?

They wont broadcast this one.
Because they wnt the poor to remain poor.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by Racoon(m): 2:43pm On Feb 10, 2021
Simple! The cursed shithole being administered by terrorists and their supporters.

4 Likes

Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by barragan: 2:43pm On Feb 10, 2021
Is someone begging him to return. I can assure him that no one will notice his absence in Nigeria.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by BigDawsNet: 2:43pm On Feb 10, 2021
grin. Just arrived mentality...

Thousand of people that arrive here from Nigeria said same thing

After a few years they will like to fly home because they miss it...

No place like home

Even my nephew that has never been to naija

They are hoping and
Will be like One day I will visit my parents country

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by tot(f): 2:43pm On Feb 10, 2021
Draslo:

The idea of sending money home to family for projects such as building or buying a house is archaic. The bank will do the same for you without premium tears.

Will the bank will also do the purchase, documentation and coordination for him?

6 Likes

Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by ChocolateWine(f): 2:43pm On Feb 10, 2021
Every new house has it charm

12 Likes

Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by GIANTPLUSHUB: 2:43pm On Feb 10, 2021
Lol
Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by Crimrburster: 2:43pm On Feb 10, 2021
Zoo
Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by tot(f): 2:44pm On Feb 10, 2021
LikeAking:

They wont broadcast this one.
Because they wnt the poor to remain poor.

Unfortunately, many people don't realise how much they limit themselves with their own words.

22 Likes

Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by Karleb(m): 2:44pm On Feb 10, 2021
LikeAking:

They wont broadcast this one. Because they wnt the poor to remain poor.
Oga! Wetin you dey talk?

18 Likes

Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by AyakaDunukofia: 2:44pm On Feb 10, 2021
Initial excitement

40 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) / Huge Anaconda Crossing A Road In Brazil, Stopped Traffic (Photos, Video) / The Best Bridge And The Best Flyover In Nigeria. PICTURES...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.