Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

My Experience With A Dead Relative - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience With A Dead Relative (565 Views)

Leke Adeboye Attempts To Resurrect A Dead Man / Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) / Pastor Alph Lukau Resurrection Of A Dead Man: Funeral Parlour To Sue Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Dead Relative by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 13, 2020
This was my personal experience and I do not know why people don't believe supernatural happenings.
If you want to see the details

https://busygistnaija.com/my-experience-with-a-dead-relative/
Re: My Experience With A Dead Relative by Kemimarch16(f): 6:46pm On Aug 13, 2020
La click la poo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Dead Relative by uboma(m): 8:44pm On Aug 13, 2020
Kemimarch16:
La click la poo

Perfect response.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Dead Relative by Nephilim: 9:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
sweetyinks:
This was my personal experience and I do not know why people don't believe supernatural happenings.
If you want to see the details

https://busygistnaija.com/my-experience-with-a-dead-relative/
worth reading! Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Dead Relative by Nephilim: 9:06pm On Aug 13, 2020
Kemimarch16:
La click la poo
everything must not be on nairaland! The more traffic on nairaland the more seun makes money, We should encourage and appreciate our brothers and sisters that has websites and forums too!
Re: My Experience With A Dead Relative by Kemimarch16(f): 9:10pm On Aug 13, 2020
Nephilim:
everything must not be on nairaland! The more traffic on nairaland the more seun makes money, We should encourage and appreciate our brothers and sisters that has websites and forums too!
I'm not stoping you not to click on it but as for me I repeat la click la poo

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Dead Relative by Nephilim: 9:16pm On Aug 13, 2020
Kemimarch16:
I'm not stoping you not to click on it but as for me I repeat la click la poo
it's fine, your choice! And to think you also even have product that you sell and wants people to buy from you but don't want to patronize others is funny smiley
Do unto others what you want others to do to you!
Re: My Experience With A Dead Relative by Kemimarch16(f): 9:25pm On Aug 13, 2020
Nephilim:
it's fine, your choice! And to think you also even have product that you sell and wants people to buy from you but don't want to patronize others is funny smiley
Do unto others what you want others to do to you!
Yes I have a product and I can't force people that doesn't eat ponmo to buy and eat by force coz I respect everybody choice,so I'm free to do what I like it is my choice.i still repeat once again la click la pooooooooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Dead Relative by Nephilim: 9:37pm On Aug 13, 2020
Kemimarch16:
Yes I have a product and I can't force people that doesn't eat ponmo to buy and eat by force coz I respect everybody choice,so I'm free to do what I like it is my choice.i still repeat once again la click la pooooooooo
it's not a fight about clicking or not! If you are Christian, where is your love? Read the book of John and understand the love of God which he shared abroad in our hearts.
Re: My Experience With A Dead Relative by uboma(m): 10:01pm On Aug 13, 2020
Nephilim:
it's not a fight about clicking or not! If you are Christian, where is your love? Read the book of John and understand the love of God which he shared abroad in our hearts.

Why are you harrasing her?

Is this your alternate moniker to support clicking on the link? Are you same with sweetyinks?

She does not want to click on your link, please do not pressure her.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Dead Relative by uboma(m): 10:02pm On Aug 13, 2020
Nephilim:
worth reading! Thanks for sharing.

Na so.

You are same as sweetyinks.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Dead Relative by Kemimarch16(f): 10:12pm On Aug 13, 2020
Nephilim:
You see why African is always lacking behind,we always attach religion to everything instead of saying it the way it is.let me remind you that u can't force me to do what I don't want.la click la pooooooooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Dead Relative by Goddys(m): 10:44pm On Aug 13, 2020
I have click the link. Interesting read. Let's learn how to help fellow Nigerians. It costs nothing to click a link

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Dead Relative by Nephilim: 11:24pm On Aug 13, 2020
Kemimarch16:
You see why African is always lacking behind,we always attach religion to everything instead of saying it the way it is.let me remind you that u can't force me to do what I don't want.la click la pooooooooo
how many white countries have you been to.? Even the white are more religious than you. Africa lacks behind because there's little to no sincere show of love just like you are displaying! A typical African.
Re: My Experience With A Dead Relative by Kemimarch16(f): 6:40am On Aug 14, 2020
Nephilim:
how many white countries have you been to.? Even the white are more religious than you. Africa lacks behind because there's little to no sincere show of love just like you are displaying! A typical African.
See the person that's claming love,did your bible tell you to be forcing your wish on someone else?those countries grows because they respect eachother opinion not by forcing something on eachother.Stop imposing your wish on someone,I still repeat again la click la pooooooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Dead Relative by Nephilim: 7:31am On Aug 14, 2020
Kemimarch16:
See the person that's claming love,did your bible tell you to be forcing your wish on someone else?those countries grows because they respect eachother opinion not by forcing something on eachother.Stop imposing your wish on someone,I still repeat again la click la pooooooo
You don't even know what you're saying, Walking away without being an antagonist is the way to respect each other's opinion.
Re: My Experience With A Dead Relative by Kemimarch16(f): 9:49am On Aug 14, 2020
Nephilim:
You don't even know what you're saying, Walking away without being an antagonist is the way to respect each other's opinion.
oppugnant I'm sure you know what you are saying by involving religion,oh I even forgot that your own Bible says u should always impose your own wish on people instead of allowing them to do what they want.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Dead Relative by Nephilim: 10:01am On Aug 14, 2020
Kemimarch16:
oppugnant I'm sure you know what you are saying by involving religion,oh I even forgot that your own Bible says u should always impose your own wish on people instead of allowing them to do what they want.

Bye, Felicia!!
Re: My Experience With A Dead Relative by Kemimarch16(f): 10:18am On Aug 14, 2020
Nephilim:
Bye Felicia!!
Sling your hook
Re: My Experience With A Dead Relative by uboma(m): 10:57am On Aug 14, 2020
Nephilim:
Bye, Felicia!!

How far has it gone with the search below,

I think you are wasting your time on this thread. We do not need your negative energies here.

Re: My Experience With A Dead Relative by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 2:58pm On Aug 14, 2020
uboma:

How far has it gone with the search below,

I think you are wasting your time on this thread. We do not need your negative energies here.
hahahhahah I remember the guy with his negative energy on 6milk post about buying a TV grin
Cc nephilim

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Islam Appears Fashionable / See Where In The Bible Where "Trump" Is Mentioned 2 Times And Then Endtime / Kemi Olunloyo Comments On Prophet TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.