Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,362 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Anambra Monarchs Laud President Buhari For Developmental Strides In South East - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Monarchs Laud President Buhari For Developmental Strides In South East (21215 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo Commends Governor Uzodinma On Developmental Strides (Photos) / Anambra Monarchs Blocked From Meeting President Buhari / Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Monarchs Laud President Buhari For Developmental Strides In South East by michaelogenyi: 10:56pm On Aug 13, 2020
[s]
Awka4chinoidiot:

Far better than this your useless good for nothing bastarrd Drunkard of igala man who claims to be igbo
[/s]

See your useless incompetent childless hopeless fat pig timid Nsukka governor. Hahahaha

Re: Anambra Monarchs Laud President Buhari For Developmental Strides In South East by michaelogenyi: 10:59pm On Aug 13, 2020
[s]
Awka4chinoidiot:
Anambra is cursed
[/s]

See your far incompetent governor walking like nama that's about to be slaughtered by odumeje. Enugu state is indeed cursed cheesy

Re: Anambra Monarchs Laud President Buhari For Developmental Strides In South East by michaelogenyi: 11:00pm On Aug 13, 2020
[s]
Awka4chinoidiot:

michaelogenyi, come and carry your Drunkard bastarrd igala governorcheesy
[/s]

I am from Nsukka, see my governor here hahahaha

Re: Anambra Monarchs Laud President Buhari For Developmental Strides In South East by Smeagol89: 11:00pm On Aug 13, 2020
Someone once said, that Jihadist dont need to invade igbo-land with weapons and guns, but with money..

An average Igbo-man can be bought with money....

Just look at the foolish thing this monarch did....

Re: Anambra Monarchs Laud President Buhari For Developmental Strides In South East by michaelogenyi: 11:02pm On Aug 13, 2020
Awka4chinoidiot:

igbo

Your illiterate childless Nsukka governor is a cultist hahahaha

Re: Anambra Monarchs Laud President Buhari For Developmental Strides In South East by MajohBankz: 11:05pm On Aug 13, 2020
After the praise from the fed, came suspension from the state. Circus happening every where. Everybody talking and doing oniown
Re: Anambra Monarchs Laud President Buhari For Developmental Strides In South East by MajohBankz: 11:14pm On Aug 13, 2020
marvelphysics:
okay...

abeg anybody pls send me 100 naira card.. dem de fight for street...no fit commot buy card
airtel 090 7151 0797
Show me proof of the fight b4 I go send you the card
Re: Anambra Monarchs Laud President Buhari For Developmental Strides In South East by Celly2020: 11:17pm On Aug 13, 2020
They went to see buhari but they met chief of staff. Failed mission
Re: Anambra Monarchs Laud President Buhari For Developmental Strides In South East by elisho: 11:17pm On Aug 13, 2020
stupid old men
Re: Anambra Monarchs Laud President Buhari For Developmental Strides In South East by elisho: 11:17pm On Aug 13, 2020
elisho:
stupid old men
Re: Anambra Monarchs Laud President Buhari For Developmental Strides In South East by MajohBankz: 11:19pm On Aug 13, 2020
kolade560:

And u people will leave all these problems and start insulting Yoruba's DAT are not ur problems. can u see y u are d problem of urselves?
The gods we serve in yorubaland,, obatala, obaluwaye, Ogun and co will continue to disgrace u people as u hunt us without offense.
Mumuness no good. Go and take your medicine
Re: Anambra Monarchs Laud President Buhari For Developmental Strides In South East by WeRblessed(f): 11:26pm On Aug 13, 2020
The efulefus. The sabos of the Igbo nation. May chukwuokike abiama develop you and your linage the way buhari has helped and develop the Igbo land. Eze Authur, dont worry your cup is full. That thing you are seeking from your friendnemies will be like rice mixed with sand, igbos will make you a delicious stew that goes with it.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Monarchs Laud President Buhari For Developmental Strides In South East by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:34pm On Aug 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
There is no doubt buhari is a real niggarrr

Bros I find you tire for that Nigerian American doctor /patient BoMB matter reach page 3 I no sight you.. wetin happen na. You no come defend fellow comrade. grin cool
Re: Anambra Monarchs Laud President Buhari For Developmental Strides In South East by Masterkernel1: 11:38pm On Aug 13, 2020
madnesscom:
Bastards. I’m disappointed at laz Ekwueme for sighting him there

When you mentioned his name I almost insulted you, but at the second thought... I decided to check again, Chai! It's finished.
Re: Anambra Monarchs Laud President Buhari For Developmental Strides In South East by IDENNAA(m): 11:43pm On Aug 13, 2020
Useless old ffools
Re: Anambra Monarchs Laud President Buhari For Developmental Strides In South East by thaoriginator: 11:53pm On Aug 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
There is no doubt buhari is a real niggarrr
Mi bloodclaat you neega!

You sounding confused player.

Today he's a real niggarrr, tomorrow a pussyhole.

Which side are you on bro?
Better keep it real my niggarrrrr!
Re: Anambra Monarchs Laud President Buhari For Developmental Strides In South East by bigtt76(f): 11:55pm On Aug 13, 2020
Just like what Aaron did with the Isrealites while Moses was up the Mt Sinai to receive the ten commandments... Prince Arthur Eze just reenacted it cheesy

presidency:
STATE HOUSE PRESS RELEASE

ANAMBRA MONARCHS LAUD PRESIDENT BUHARI FOR DEVELOPMENTAL STRIDES IN SOUTH EAST

Traditional rulers from Anambra State on Thursday expressed appreciation to President Muhammadu Buhari for his commitment to development of the country in general, and the South East in particular.

The monarchs, led to the Presidential Villa by Prince Arthur Eze, were received by Chief of Staff to the President, Professor Ibrahim Gambari, who thanked them for coming, adding that the gesture would encourage the President to do even more for the region and the country as a whole.

“As it is generally said in most parts of the country, when you thank somebody for what he has done, he is encouraged, and does more. This is an incentive for the President to do more for the country, and also for the South East,” Professor Gambari said.

The royal fathers listed the landmark projects embarked upon by President Buhari in their region to include “the Second Niger Bridge, that had been presented as an impossible task by previous administrations, but now becoming a reality under your keen watch,” the Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway, among others.

“The people of the South East are, indeed, grateful, as we have never had it so good, and on their behalf, we say DAALU (thank you),” the Royal fathers declared.

Also lauding the President for appointing Igbo sons and daughters into key positions in government, they said as custodians of the heritage of the people, they felt it was incumbent on them to “come and express our appreciation on behalf of the entire people of the area, and to urge Your Excellency to do more for the Zone.”

The monarchs included HRM Eze Dr Nkeli Nzekwe, HRM Igwe Chuba Mbakwe, HRM Igwe Chijioke Nwankwo, HRH Igwe Anthony Onwekwelu, and HRH Igwe Chukwuma Bobo Orji.

Femi Adesina
Special Adviser to the President
(Media and Publicity)
August 13, 2020
Re: Anambra Monarchs Laud President Buhari For Developmental Strides In South East by Franking: 12:09am On Aug 14, 2020
For praising Buhari for nothing these men are clearly dishonest or maybe they were being sarcastic as nobody is happy with the state of the country besides those benefiting from the rot.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Monarchs Laud President Buhari For Developmental Strides In South East by rbgsun: 12:23am On Aug 14, 2020
madnesscom:
Bastards. I’m disappointed at laz Ekwueme for sighting him there

Igwe Laz Ekwueme was not there. Someone is being mischievous. That photo is about 2 years old and was taken at Igwe Nnewi's palace.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Monarchs Laud President Buhari For Developmental Strides In South East by perdollar(m): 12:28am On Aug 14, 2020
u n I knows very much dt even if dey said it, it was wt there tongue in there cheeks
Re: Anambra Monarchs Laud President Buhari For Developmental Strides In South East by catherine1998: 12:51am On Aug 14, 2020
Awka4chinoidiot:
Very stupid Erosion ravaged igala monarchs from Anambra disgracing themselves.. They're not igbos and can never be..
I support you Bros
Re: Anambra Monarchs Laud President Buhari For Developmental Strides In South East by catherine1998: 1:13am On Aug 14, 2020
Anambra ppl are so shameless, jst so shameless, that is why they have so many thieves & Harlot as indigenous ppl, even their old Monarchs are not excluded, that even as a Monarch they cant still stand their ground & call BLACK black, no wonder their sons are always caught in one criminal act or another, snakes will always born snakes

1 Like

Re: Anambra Monarchs Laud President Buhari For Developmental Strides In South East by Doyinsunshine(f): 1:15am On Aug 14, 2020
presidency:
STATE HOUSE PRESS RELEASE

ANAMBRA MONARCHS LAUD PRESIDENT BUHARI FOR DEVELOPMENTAL STRIDES IN SOUTH EAST

Traditional rulers from Anambra State on Thursday expressed appreciation to President Muhammadu Buhari for his commitment to development of the country in general, and the South East in particular.

CAMBERWALL COURT, ABIJO GRA

Camberwall Court comprises of blocks of 1, 2 & 3 Bedroom Apartments, Terraces and Bungalows, well designed to give you comfort and functionality. The infrastructures within the estate are top notch.
It is located in the only GRA on the Lekki-Epe corridor, an already habited environment.
All the roads inside the GRA are tarred with functional drainages.

Wouldn't you rather invest now that the price is budget friendly?

Inside Abijo GRA.
About 4 minutes drive from Novare Mall (ShopRite Sangotedo)

INFRASTRUCTURES
- Good Road Network
- Play Ground
- Electricity
- 24 hours Security Service
- Treated Water
- Good Drainage System
- And many more

*NEIGHBORHOODS:*
- Chois Gardens Estate
- Corona International School
- Chalcedony International School
- Lekki Pearl Garden
- Novare Mall ShopRite
- Emperor Estate
And many others...

*PRICES:*
1 Bedroom Apartment - N13m
2 Bedroom Apartment - N17m
2 Bedroom Penthouse - N25m
3 Bedroom Apartment - N22m
3 Bedroom Bungalow With BQ - N25.5m
3 Bedroom Terrace With BQ - N29.5m

*FULLY FURNISHED:*
2 Bedroom Apartment - N27m
3 Bedroom Apartment - N34m
2 Bedroom Penthouse - N35m

*Initial Deposit:*
N3m

*Up To 18 Months Payment Plan!*

*TITLE:* C of O

For Inspections & Further Inquiries, Call/ WhatsApp Me

The monarchs, led to the Presidential Villa by Prince Arthur Eze, were received by Chief of Staff to the President, Professor Ibrahim Gambari, who thanked them for coming, adding that the gesture would encourage the President to do even more for the region and the country as a whole.

“As it is generally said in most parts of the country, when you thank somebody for what he has done, he is encouraged, and does more. This is an incentive for the President to do more for the country, and also for the South East,” Professor Gambari said.

The royal fathers listed the landmark projects embarked upon by President Buhari in their region to include “the Second Niger Bridge, that had been presented as an impossible task by previous administrations, but now becoming a reality under your keen watch,” the Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway, among others.

“The people of the South East are, indeed, grateful, as we have never had it so good, and on their behalf, we say DAALU (thank you),” the Royal fathers declared.

Also lauding the President for appointing Igbo sons and daughters into key positions in government, they said as custodians of the heritage of the people, they felt it was incumbent on them to “come and express our appreciation on behalf of the entire people of the area, and to urge Your Excellency to do more for the Zone.”

The monarchs included HRM Eze Dr Nkeli Nzekwe, HRM Igwe Chuba Mbakwe, HRM Igwe Chijioke Nwankwo, HRH Igwe Anthony Onwekwelu, and HRH Igwe Chukwuma Bobo Orji.

Femi Adesina
Special Adviser to the President
(Media and Publicity)
August 13, 2020

Okies
Re: Anambra Monarchs Laud President Buhari For Developmental Strides In South East by Olaseun1470: 1:45am On Aug 14, 2020
I just confirmed my second withdrawal in a space of 3 days. It's Legit and paying guys.. Don't sleep on this..
If you know about bitcoin and want to make good profits in bitcoin, trade with trustfore limited. Begin with as little as $50 to start earning.
Re: Anambra Monarchs Laud President Buhari For Developmental Strides In South East by ABANGWABOI(m): 2:14am On Aug 14, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Bunch of disgrace and retards..
You said for Appointing igbos into his government
This confused clowns has zero conscience when lying ..
What a shame..
Re: Anambra Monarchs Laud President Buhari For Developmental Strides In South East by billfast1: 2:15am On Aug 14, 2020
The most recent thing I have seen is that some Americans reported that they were diagnosed in November last year.https://twitter.com/GOPPollAnalyst/status/1252757695784005632
Re: Anambra Monarchs Laud President Buhari For Developmental Strides In South East by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:55am On Aug 14, 2020
It still surprises me how this ocultic man Arthur Eze Pocketed a whole Anambra traditional rulers in his pocket for his selfish interest, he can only pocket those he can feed, do you see Achebe , igwe orazu of Nnewi or igwe ogidi there ?..
Re: Anambra Monarchs Laud President Buhari For Developmental Strides In South East by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:57am On Aug 14, 2020
It still surprises me how this ocultic man Arthur Eze Pocketed a whole Anambra traditional rulers in his pocket for his selfish interest, he can only pocket those he can feed, do you see Achebe , igwe orazu of Nnewi or igwe ogidi there ?.. make he go learn philanthropical classes from ozoigbondu of umuchukwu Kingdom our own Dr and incoming governor of Anambra state

1 Like

Re: Anambra Monarchs Laud President Buhari For Developmental Strides In South East by electhnd(m): 3:12am On Aug 14, 2020
holyidol:
Please this is pure fake picture, am even with one of the Igwe that is in this picture today.
this is 2018 picture when they went to innewi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AAC Expels Omoyele Sowore / Mamman Kontagora Is Dead / Beneficiary Of Presidential Amnesty Programme Becomes Air Peace Flight Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.