Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom (51287 Views)

Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) / Mahdi Aliyu Gusau Picks Nomination Form, To Contest Against Matawalle / Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by Commentor: 9:09pm On Aug 13, 2020
[s]
Righteousness89:
All for Earthly gains.. you tie yourself to an idol that has no Ear and Hands..

It's Unfortunate!!

Crazy things this Endtimes.

[/s]

Shatap.

Is your great grandfather in hell for worshipping what generations before him worshipped?

You must think you are more righteous than Mongolian monks.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by Duru009(m): 9:11pm On Aug 13, 2020
Because of money......
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by Geestarry(f): 9:11pm On Aug 13, 2020
Right to freedom of religion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by OAUTemitayo: 9:31pm On Aug 13, 2020
Duru009:
Because of money......
Ignorance.
The ones that took it to Pastors nko?

3 Likes

Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 13, 2020
Why are you all BLASTING him...?
I thought ALL POWERS have always belonged to GOD..
Or has it changed suddenly...?

1 Like

Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by OBUKSBAYELSA: 10:07pm On Aug 13, 2020
Freedom to practice your religion without any encumbrances is guaranteed by the 1999 Nigeria Constitution as amended. Bros face your side.

4 Likes

Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by tribalmall: 10:21pm On Aug 13, 2020
But if it was an APC politician that was exposed in likely manner your father will be wailing foolishly all over NL.

Elimon:
I have no problem with traditional worship and I'm a Christian.. That is as far as you don't use your religion to cause havoc in people's lives........ To people that are shouting Evil!!! How do you know if this man is not even more moral than even most of your preachers.. I STAND FOR MORALITY!

1 Like

Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by slivertongue: 11:05pm On Aug 13, 2020
man shall not live by bread alone
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by HomerTimpson: 12:25am On Aug 14, 2020
nathdim:
the Jesus Christ wey you carry for head how many times you Don see am
uncle thomas!

1 Like

Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by HomerTimpson: 12:28am On Aug 14, 2020
adadike:
cheesy if you like carry the deity to your house, Jesus still have the final say. Trust me, I know
pls tell me abt jesus

1 Like

Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by leofab(f): 2:29am On Aug 14, 2020
adadike:
cheesy if you like carry the deity to your house, Jesus still have the final say. Trust me, I know
keep basking in the euphoria of your delusions.

2 Likes

Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by adadike(f): 3:32am On Aug 14, 2020
leofab:
keep basking in the euphoria of your delusions.
you know nothing.

1 Like

Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by Kenmatt(m): 3:34am On Aug 14, 2020
Cleanmindalways:

Is church and shrine the same?

Yes they are!

Church is a place where God is worshipped while Shrine is also a place where god is worshipped.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by Champneys: 9:56am On Aug 14, 2020
Nothing wrong here.
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by CARLOSZ: 9:56am On Aug 14, 2020
Ok

Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by pmoye(m): 9:58am On Aug 14, 2020
Aren't you such a dumb individual? Because it is African, then it is an idol... What about the statue of Mary and the Christ on the Cross that many Christians bow to? How about those for an idol?

Righteousness89:

It's Unfortunate!!

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 14, 2020
adekolaelect:
can you tell us what makes him foolish? What is the different between him and those that do the same for pastors or Alfas ? Even some doing the same for their leader.
Who is that slave in that pic? undecidedundecided

2 Likes

Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by DisLifeSha: 10:00am On Aug 14, 2020
I'm a Christian but there's freedom of religion in Nigeria. Leave the man and his religion alone
Cleanmindalways:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by Sexmate10(m): 10:01am On Aug 14, 2020
Righteousness89:

It's Unfortunate!!

How did you know is idol? Dsame white people that bring Christianity to you na them bring gay come u. Mumu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by Mystic969: 10:01am On Aug 14, 2020
nathdim:
the Jesus Christ wey you carry for head how many times you Don see am

We see him by revelation and through his words the Bible
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by BtcAirdrop: 10:01am On Aug 14, 2020
Cleanmindalways:

church is to you, what the shrine is to him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by gaventa: 10:02am On Aug 14, 2020
Mental slavery has inhibited you from
Knowing that a Shrine is a place of worship. It could be a church, mosque or anything. Google the meaning of shrine. Catholics have shrines too by the way.
Cleanmindalways:

6 Likes

Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 14, 2020
Righteousness89:

It's Unfortunate!!

And u tie yourself to an imaginary God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by ThatFairGuy: 10:03am On Aug 14, 2020
No be today e start nah

1 Like

Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 14, 2020
e don tey
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by Lastorator: 10:04am On Aug 14, 2020
Mkpo ake nnyin ke ado

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by Foolishbuhari: 10:04am On Aug 14, 2020
Cleanmindalways:

Yes of course. They are places of worship to perceived supreme beings in exchange for goodwill and good fortune

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by Solatium(m): 10:05am On Aug 14, 2020
fergie001:

Source

Anything wrong on what he did?
That's is his own belief and he shouldn't be crucified for that,at least he's open with it.
How about your pastor's and Imam wey get shrine for house yet dey proclaim holy holy?

3 Likes

Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by CARLOSZ: 10:06am On Aug 14, 2020
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) / “I Was Worried I Would Be Booed,” Jonathan Admits As He Returns Home / Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.