Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Mr P Goes On Lengthy Rant After Fan Says Twin, Rudeboy Is A Better Singer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr P Goes On Lengthy Rant After Fan Says Twin, Rudeboy Is A Better Singer (3803 Views)

Fan Says 'Tekno Looks Sick' - Singer Fires Back / IK Ogbonna Looking 'Girly' In Ripped Jeans - Fan Says, He Responds / ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr P Goes On Lengthy Rant After Fan Says Twin, Rudeboy Is A Better Singer by spunky425(m): 7:13pm On Aug 13, 2020
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12124189_screenshot202008131858481597341541934_jpeg2c2971026955a32f5a501bff22ae14b1

Peter Okoye aka Mr. P of the now defunct PSquare group has gone on a lengthy rant after a fan called for a return of the previously famous group.

Mr. P and his twin brother, Paul Okoye aka Rudeboy were the members of PSquare who thrilled fans during the early 20s, however both separated after a clash to stand alone.

A fan however took to Mr. P's comment section to ask for a reunion with his twin brother, saying Mr P isn't a good singer unlike Rudeboy as he's only good at dancing.

Mr. P who was tired of the charade dropped a lengthy reply which highlighted how he's been supposedly doing fine since he dropped out of the group managed by their elder brother, Jude Okoye.

He also highlighted his business ventures amongst which is Zoom sport betting amongst others.

See the fan's comment below;

See his reply;

https://delaniblog.com.ng/2020/08/mr-p-goes-on-lengthy-rant-after-fan-called-for-psquare-reunion/

Re: Mr P Goes On Lengthy Rant After Fan Says Twin, Rudeboy Is A Better Singer by DICKstractor: 7:20pm On Aug 13, 2020
Trash

1 Like

Re: Mr P Goes On Lengthy Rant After Fan Says Twin, Rudeboy Is A Better Singer by Rotiix(m): 7:21pm On Aug 13, 2020
The poor guy got more than he bargained for grin

13 Likes

Re: Mr P Goes On Lengthy Rant After Fan Says Twin, Rudeboy Is A Better Singer by Mo3891: 7:23pm On Aug 13, 2020
cool

Mr P is the bigger brand, bigger entertainer, great dancer, friends with Dangote and the Otedolas even CBN invites him for SMES clinic

But truly Rude boy slightly edge him in musical talents, both composure of lyrics and African beats

Let's not drive competition between blood siblings, this isn't Davido vs Wizkid or Messi vs Ronaldo

6 Likes

Re: Mr P Goes On Lengthy Rant After Fan Says Twin, Rudeboy Is A Better Singer by espn(m): 7:24pm On Aug 13, 2020
God catch the boy....I dont know why people would not think of making money but will be so busy telling you how to live your life...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr P Goes On Lengthy Rant After Fan Says Twin, Rudeboy Is A Better Singer by michlins(m): 7:31pm On Aug 13, 2020
I don't know which one of the boys did that song with phyno and Olamide. That "if I no marry you....." That song dey sweet me die. Na him do better pass

2 Likes

Re: Mr P Goes On Lengthy Rant After Fan Says Twin, Rudeboy Is A Better Singer by donbachi(m): 8:16pm On Aug 13, 2020
If him take the advice or accept the truth,dog go bite am?
Re: Mr P Goes On Lengthy Rant After Fan Says Twin, Rudeboy Is A Better Singer by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 13, 2020
Mr p Dey Facebook? shocked
Re: Mr P Goes On Lengthy Rant After Fan Says Twin, Rudeboy Is A Better Singer by DaInferno(m): 9:06pm On Aug 13, 2020
make sense... epic

1 Like

Re: Mr P Goes On Lengthy Rant After Fan Says Twin, Rudeboy Is A Better Singer by princepee: 9:14pm On Aug 13, 2020
michlins:
I don't know which one of the boys did that song with phyno and Olamide. That "if I no marry you....." That song dey sweet me die. Na him do better pass
that na rude boy o the guy can sing sha!

1 Like

Re: Mr P Goes On Lengthy Rant After Fan Says Twin, Rudeboy Is A Better Singer by Cashinflow8: 9:48pm On Aug 13, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
Mr p Dey Facebook? shocked

The thing shock me
Re: Mr P Goes On Lengthy Rant After Fan Says Twin, Rudeboy Is A Better Singer by Andrew13: 9:50pm On Aug 13, 2020
So people still think rude boy can't dance lol

2 Likes

Re: Mr P Goes On Lengthy Rant After Fan Says Twin, Rudeboy Is A Better Singer by EmmySparky(m): 10:12pm On Aug 13, 2020
this is so immature from Mr p...it's too much...the guy goofed but as a public figure he shouldn't loose his cool this way...he fvck up...

1 Like

Re: Mr P Goes On Lengthy Rant After Fan Says Twin, Rudeboy Is A Better Singer by jUeLiZ: 10:49pm On Aug 13, 2020
EmmySparky:
this is so immature from Mr p...it's too much...the guy goofed but as a public figure he shouldn't loose his cool this way...he fvck up...
I swear, I'm disappointed too, I'm even feeling the guy shame....

too bad of him
Re: Mr P Goes On Lengthy Rant After Fan Says Twin, Rudeboy Is A Better Singer by JubrinElSudan: 11:21pm On Aug 13, 2020
michlins:
Double Double! Rude Boy
Re: Mr P Goes On Lengthy Rant After Fan Says Twin, Rudeboy Is A Better Singer by femi4: 11:23pm On Aug 13, 2020
Can you bit that
Re: Mr P Goes On Lengthy Rant After Fan Says Twin, Rudeboy Is A Better Singer by realestate99: 12:16am On Aug 14, 2020
jUeLiZ:

too bad of him
it is an inside job, mr P and the troll planned the whole thing, it is just a masked attempt of showing his latest acquisitions and a form of warning to people that think he is not doing fine after the collapse of the "psquare" group.

8 Likes

Re: Mr P Goes On Lengthy Rant After Fan Says Twin, Rudeboy Is A Better Singer by snowball11(m): 12:56am On Aug 14, 2020
And who cares if he's doing fine or not after their breakup! This is why I will always rate Rudeboy ahead of Mr. P because of his maturity in handling things!

2 Likes

Re: Mr P Goes On Lengthy Rant After Fan Says Twin, Rudeboy Is A Better Singer by freshkpomo(m): 2:36am On Aug 14, 2020
donbachi:
If him take the advice or accept the truth,dog go bite am?
Verdict: The guy sounded like a kid, spilled too many shit and was too harsh..Stupid celebs...some will say that guy should have faced his business, but the guy's only fault was to advice as a fan. Why the outburst?? If him nor take time we go girlcott him page and concerts.

A united youth is an unstoppable force

#NYM

Nigerians are suffering and smiling

1 Like

Re: Mr P Goes On Lengthy Rant After Fan Says Twin, Rudeboy Is A Better Singer by FrankBass281(m): 6:54am On Aug 14, 2020
realestate99:

it is an inside job, mr P and the troll planned the whole thing, it is just a masked attempt of showing his latest acquisitions and a form of warning to people that think he is not doing fine after the collapse of the "psquare" group.

collect catfish pepper soup and one bottle from the nearest joint on my head.you sabi.
Re: Mr P Goes On Lengthy Rant After Fan Says Twin, Rudeboy Is A Better Singer by wingmanIII: 7:15am On Aug 14, 2020
" can you bit that"
Is this a typo or the guy can't spell?
Re: Mr P Goes On Lengthy Rant After Fan Says Twin, Rudeboy Is A Better Singer by exquisitehair(f): 7:16am On Aug 14, 2020
Before Nkor? Rudeboy all the way.

1 Like

Re: Mr P Goes On Lengthy Rant After Fan Says Twin, Rudeboy Is A Better Singer by Peace081: 7:27am On Aug 14, 2020
The thing pain Mr. P

5 Likes

Re: Mr P Goes On Lengthy Rant After Fan Says Twin, Rudeboy Is A Better Singer by EmmySparky(m): 8:24am On Aug 14, 2020
jUeLiZ:

too bad of him
I was shocked seeing the post...
Re: Mr P Goes On Lengthy Rant After Fan Says Twin, Rudeboy Is A Better Singer by Denique(f): 8:33am On Aug 14, 2020
realestate99:

You are very smart!
I thought in that line too as the troll was too detailed not to come from his camp.

Mr. P, Onijogbon. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr P Goes On Lengthy Rant After Fan Says Twin, Rudeboy Is A Better Singer by nuelzy: 8:58am On Aug 14, 2020
Mr P is a failure....

I tell you this.. Anybody that states his achievement like this has nothing...

Ppl wey get no dey shout!!..

All those his useless shows that he does in US bars with about twenty attendants... Naim be the tour

Talking about Endorsement... We know how it works in the industry.. Nah how much wey enter through you.. Nah from there ur percentage go from come.. Laslas he is just answering the brand ambassador for nothing

His zoom lottery.. Nah packaged baba ijebu nah... With coded deceitful videos for publicity.. E still no gree blow...

Did he say album.. We never even recover from the trashy singles wey im dey disturb us with... Im dey talk album

I dont just like rudeboy for music alone.. The guy is real.. No fake.. And he makes less noise.. Yet he knows how to smile to the bank...

God bless rudeboy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr P Goes On Lengthy Rant After Fan Says Twin, Rudeboy Is A Better Singer by Blackpromise(m): 9:45am On Aug 14, 2020
The brothers have decided to move on with their lives,why are you having a headache over that.

For Quality and durable gadgets and Equipments Purchases, Visit
https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=d2ogxtfbfkbc&utm_content=gakjk03
We deliver to all parts of Nigeria.
Re: Mr P Goes On Lengthy Rant After Fan Says Twin, Rudeboy Is A Better Singer by pretydiva(f): 10:57am On Aug 14, 2020
nuelzy:
Mr P is a failure....

All those his useless shows that he does in US bars with about twenty attendants... Naim be the tour

Talking about Endorsement... We know how it works in the industry.. Nah how much wey enter through you.. Nah from there ur percentage go from come.. Laslas he is just answering the brand ambassador for nothing

His zoom lottery.. Nah packaged baba ijebu nah... With coded deceitful videos for publicity.. E still no gree blow...

Did he say album.. We never even recover from the trashy singles wey im dey disturb us with... Im dey talk album

I dont just like rudeboy for music alone.. The guy is real.. No fake.. And he makes less noise.. Yet he knows how to smile to the bank...

God bless rudeboy.

Guy take am easy nau. All this on top one person head shocked you harsh oo. Truth be told rude boy is a better singer compare to Mr p. Pride nor wan allow them reconcile
Re: Mr P Goes On Lengthy Rant After Fan Says Twin, Rudeboy Is A Better Singer by dogtails(m): 11:32am On Aug 14, 2020
nuelzy:
Mr P is a failure....

God bless rudeboy.

Mr P is doing better than ur generation bros,stead of u to go hustle u are here insulting an already made man....

1 Like

Re: Mr P Goes On Lengthy Rant After Fan Says Twin, Rudeboy Is A Better Singer by ALABACONNECT(m): 11:37am On Aug 14, 2020
"Resist the urge to shalaye" should be the anthem of everyone in this country make you no go cast yourself

Well, for your UK used Smart TVs, ACs, REFRIGERATORS and Soundsystems, check my signature
Re: Mr P Goes On Lengthy Rant After Fan Says Twin, Rudeboy Is A Better Singer by DeusMagnus: 11:58am On Aug 14, 2020
all this explanations weren't necessary nau

(1) (2) (Reply)

Heavily Pregnant Cardi B Shows Her Baby Bump For The First Time / What Kìlled The Notorious Dunamis Church Singer Mrs Osinachi Nwachukwu? / A Picture Of Baba Suwe Passing Out Excreta @ndlea, No Right Of Privacy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.