Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,216 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother - Nkem Owoh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother - Nkem Owoh (6171 Views)

Katsina Residents Ask Nigerians To Forgive Buhari. Welcome Him In Style / Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu / ‘Forgive Buhari On Certificate': Lai Mohammed Blames PDP, Says Video "Doctored" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother - Nkem Owoh by onajo2000(m): 7:28pm On Aug 13, 2020
"I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother’ - Nkem Owoh

Nollywood actor, Nkem Owoh has spoken about a very painful subject regarding the death of his younger brother Bartholomew Owoh. Bartholomew Owoh was one of the three young Nigerians executed by General Buhari for an offence that allegedly did not carry the death penalty. Bernard Ogedengbe (29), Bartholomew Owoh (26) and Lawal Ojuolape (30) were publicly executed by General Buhari

According to a source close to the Nollywood actor who spoke with Breaking Times, Nkem Owoh and the rest of his family have not recovered from the trauma of the cold-blooded killing of the three young men, particularly their brother and son, Bartholomew Owoh.

The laws of Nigeria at the time the offence was committed did not prescribe the death penalty. When Buhari took over power, he insisted the young men should be executed and they were killed publicly by the firing squad.

According to the source, “Nkem Owoh and his family have not forgiven Buhari for killing their brother at the young age of 26.

Every time Nkem Owoh sees Buhari on TV, he weeps bitterly over his brother. He can’t even believe that Buhari has the nerve to seek re-election as President”. Bartholomew Owoh and others were allegedly arrested for peddling cocaine and convicted for that crime.

A little intro of the comic veteran actor: 

He was born in October 1958, in Amagu Village, Udi town, Enugu state, Nigeria, and is now 58 years old. When he finished his primary and secondary education, he got admitted to the University of Ilorin to study for a B.Eng in Electrical Engineering. While in the University, he started his acting career. He was also a newscaster in the NTA network news Enugu, during the early 80s.

He has acted hundreds of Movies like Things Fall Apart back in 1987 (This is one of his first major movies. He starred this movie alongside the veteran actor, Pete Edochie), Ukwa, back in the year 2000 (This movie gave him the popular nickname “Ukwa”). The movie is about a funny village man Ukwa who travels to the city to meet his rich elder brother, and gets shocked when he is made an ordinary driver. This movie is packed with lots of interesting scenes.

Culled from
https://lk.phx.ninja/2KoP

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother - Nkem Owoh by SLAP44: 7:29pm On Aug 13, 2020
Video or else.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother - Nkem Owoh by adenigga(m): 7:37pm On Aug 13, 2020
SLAP44:
Video or else.

I support you!

No video, then..........

4 Likes

Re: I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother - Nkem Owoh by Parisian: 7:44pm On Aug 13, 2020
Buhari has no problems forgiving Boko Haram members that have literally butchered thousands of people but executes people for crimes that don't even carry the death penalty.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother - Nkem Owoh by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 13, 2020
This too shall pass

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother - Nkem Owoh by Chidexter(m): 8:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
Buhari will still be shocked about this. The man no just Sabi anything wey no be cow or Fulani herdsmen...

I no just know why anything wey I chook hand vote no dey ever win. I voted Jonathan, buhari win, I voted atiku, buhari still win. I even voted myself as president of my department, Dem still void my vote..... Mtcheew

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother - Nkem Owoh by RuddyFusion(m): 8:06pm On Aug 13, 2020
What was Thier offence?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother - Nkem Owoh by rexchazy(m): 8:07pm On Aug 13, 2020
Buhaei
Re: I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother - Nkem Owoh by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 13, 2020
He has always been a killer and sponsor of terrorists

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother - Nkem Owoh by Vyzz: 8:19pm On Aug 13, 2020
Buhari
Re: I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother - Nkem Owoh by iyatrustee(f): 8:30pm On Aug 13, 2020
RuddyFusion:
What was Thier offence?

Drugs trafficking

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother - Nkem Owoh by RuddyFusion(m): 8:48pm On Aug 13, 2020
iyatrustee:

Drugs trafficking

Chai

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother - Nkem Owoh by favor914: 8:49pm On Aug 13, 2020
Parisian:
Buhari has no problems forgiving Boko Haram members that have literally butchered thousands of people but executes people for crimes that don't even carry the death penalty.
Either a Robot, Zombie, or Mumu, you forgot to mention the crime that did not carry the death penalty, or if General Buhari was the head of the tribunal that passed the death penalty?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother - Nkem Owoh by duwdu: 9:08pm On Aug 13, 2020
favor914:
Your Aunty should have gone to carry drugs in the 80’s through Murtala International Airport, Ikeja Lagos State, or Aminu Kano International Airport Kano, you would have been having another anniversary shortly in remembrance of?

Well said.

P34c3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother - Nkem Owoh by onajo2000(m): 9:26pm On Aug 13, 2020
No matter how much you dislike someone, there must be something you like about him.... I'm never a fan of Buhari but if he put that law into existence I will love him

419 and Yahoo yahoo - firing squad
Curupt politicians - firing squad

7 Likes

Re: I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother - Nkem Owoh by freshkpomo(m): 9:44pm On Aug 13, 2020
Verdict: someone should show this man where he can get a missile that will wipe out everyone in Aso rock...

A united youth is an unstoppable force

#NYM

Quit suffering and smiling.
Re: I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother - Nkem Owoh by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 13, 2020
RuddyFusion:
What was Thier offence?
Please try and READ.
Don't rush to book space.
Reading/Studying broadens your horizon and improves your knowledge base.
Reading Chases Ignorance away.
The ANSWER to the Question is already in that passage.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother - Nkem Owoh by Benwallt(m): 9:59pm On Aug 13, 2020
Buhari doesn't care. He never replied anybody. He has ruled Nigeria as a soldier. He is in his second tenure as executive President. Don't let his boys cripple you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother - Nkem Owoh by Topsic70: 10:00pm On Aug 13, 2020
onajo2000:
No matter how much you dislike someone, there must be something you like about him.... I'm never a fan of Buhari but if he put that law into existence I will love him

419 and Yahoo yahoo - firing squad
Curupt politicians - firing squad
My gye, if not for 'democracy', d man 4 don putam tey-tey, I tell u.

Abeokuta25:
My boi, ow far nah!
I know u feeling d heat already
Chere kambia, let me go for ur mattress grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother - Nkem Owoh by Rossikk(m): 10:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
onajo2000:
"I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother’ - Nkem Owoh

Nollywood actor, Nkem Owoh has spoken about a very painful subject regarding the death of his younger brother Bartholomew Owoh. Bartholomew Owoh was one of the three young Nigerians executed by General Buhari for an offence that allegedly did not carry the death penalty. Bernard Ogedengbe (29), Bartholomew Owoh (26) and Lawal Ojuolape (30) were publicly executed by General Buhari

According to a source close to the Nollywood actor who spoke with Breaking Times, Nkem Owoh and the rest of his family have not recovered from the trauma of the cold-blooded killing of the three young men, particularly their brother and son, Bartholomew Owoh.

The laws of Nigeria at the time the offence was committed did not prescribe the death penalty. When Buhari took over power, he insisted the young men should be executed and they were killed publicly by the firing squad.

According to the source, “Nkem Owoh and his family have not forgiven Buhari for killing their brother at the young age of 26.

Every time Nkem Owoh sees Buhari on TV, he weeps bitterly over his brother. He can’t even believe that Buhari has the nerve to seek re-election as President”. Bartholomew Owoh and others were allegedly arrested for peddling cocaine and convicted for that crime.

A little intro of the comic veteran actor: 

He was born in October 1958, in Amagu Village, Udi town, Enugu state, Nigeria, and is now 58 years old. When he finished his primary and secondary education, he got admitted to the University of Ilorin to study for a B.Eng in Electrical Engineering. While in the University, he started his acting career. He was also a newscaster in the NTA network news Enugu, during the early 80s.

He has acted hundreds of Movies like Things Fall Apart back in 1987 (This is one of his first major movies. He starred this movie alongside the veteran actor, Pete Edochie), Ukwa, back in the year 2000 (This movie gave him the popular nickname “Ukwa”). The movie is about a funny village man Ukwa who travels to the city to meet his rich elder brother, and gets shocked when he is made an ordinary driver. This movie is packed with lots of interesting scenes.

Culled from
https://lk.phx.ninja/2KoP

Why is the writer scared to name the offence for which he was executed?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother - Nkem Owoh by Miracle1991: 10:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
You better advise your remaining brothers to stop their criminal activities if not they will go the same way.
I wish Buhari came back as a military president. This democracy is spoiling the show.

7 Likes

Re: I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother - Nkem Owoh by Miracle1991: 10:08pm On Aug 13, 2020
Parisian:
what was their crime? Why is the op afraid of mentioning the crime? Follow follow pls tell us their crime.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother - Nkem Owoh by Miracle1991: 10:14pm On Aug 13, 2020
Drug trafficking was a very serious offence, some countries up to now are executing offenders. Saudi, Malaysia, Indonesia,China even the almighty USA is giving life imprisonment for such crime.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother - Nkem Owoh by Miracle1991: 10:16pm On Aug 13, 2020
Do you know how many people your brother destroyed their lives?

5 Likes

Re: I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother - Nkem Owoh by uBuNiT: 10:21pm On Aug 13, 2020
Osuofia forgive and forget. If him no kill ur broda and anoda thing kill am nko ? Forgiveness is good for our health. Lets 4giv ourselves. Awusa 4giv nzeogu and his efulefu team. Igbos 4giv awolowo, 4giv banjo. 4giv Yoruba, 4giv ifeajun... no. yes they v 4given and 4goten him that is why no Igbo man/woman will born and name him 'ifeajuna' again. Nobody nd nobody will name his child that thing again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother - Nkem Owoh by Dansuqi: 10:23pm On Aug 13, 2020
Chidexter:
Buhari will still be shocked about this. The man no just Sabi anything wey no be cow or Fulani herdsmen...

I no just know why anything wey I chook hand vote no dey ever win. I voted Jonathan, buhari win, I voted atiku, buhari still win. I even voted myself as president of my department, Dem still void my vote..... Mtcheew

Vote obaseki

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother - Nkem Owoh by ZooOga: 10:31pm On Aug 13, 2020
"According to a source

According to the source,"

Fake news? Osuofia got potent liver to speak for himself.
Re: I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother - Nkem Owoh by slivertongue: 10:35pm On Aug 13, 2020
forgiveness is key to making heaven. pls forgive
Re: I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother - Nkem Owoh by ZooOga: 10:37pm On Aug 13, 2020
Miracle1991:
You better advise your remaining brothers to stop their criminal activities if not they will go the same way.
I wish Buhari came back as a military president. This democracy is spoiling the show.

unfortunately all brothers are not brothers.

" In November 2009 Owoh was kidnapped in eastern Nigeria. His kidnappers demanded a 15 million naira ransom. Owoh was released after his family members allegedly paid a ransom fee of 1.4 million naira"
Re: I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother - Nkem Owoh by seanfer(m): 10:43pm On Aug 13, 2020
The problem with us in this country is that we love playing the victim card.
Did your brother committed any offense which you didn’t tell us.
Do you know the number of people your brother destroyed their life’s with drugs?
Was it PMB that head the tribunal that found your late brother guilty back then?

7 Likes

Re: I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother - Nkem Owoh by ekaette1621: 10:43pm On Aug 13, 2020
This news has really changed my life. I'm grateful to YOU that read my comment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sit-At-Home, Insecurity Causing Mental Illness – Monday Igwe / Gridlock As Pensioners In Edo Protest Non-Payment Of Gratuities / Reimagining Govt Communications: The Digital Frontier And The Tinubu Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.