Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,524 members, 7,958,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:35 PM

Huge Python Sold For N4,500 (Photos, Video) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Huge Python Sold For N4,500 (Photos, Video) (79210 Views)

Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures) / Man Kills A Huge Python That 'Visited Him' On His Birthday At 2am (Photos) / Jubilation As Villagers Kill A Huge Python, Set To Prepare Pepper Soup(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huge Python Sold For N4,500 (Photos, Video) by sulaak(m): 12:01am On Aug 15, 2020
Savages , killing the local wildlife and wondering why the country has no tourist industry. Stupid people, eating everything that moves.

1 Like

Re: Huge Python Sold For N4,500 (Photos, Video) by Thazard(m): 12:57am On Aug 15, 2020
freshkpomo:
Verdict: Are you aware some restaurants cook with Human meat?
Are you aware some people cook corn with water from gutters?
Are you aware that the meat in some meat been hawked are rats.
Are you aware the suya you eat might be made from a dead dog?
Are you aware some restaurants sell dead fried chicken.
Are you also aware that some fishermen smoke snakes and fish together and sell to the public?? We have eaten so many things in this country unknown to us.

A united youth is an unstoppable force

#NYM

Nigerians are suffering and smiling.

Bros I beg

Don't make me vomit.

3 Likes

Re: Huge Python Sold For N4,500 (Photos, Video) by freshkpomo(m): 1:14am On Aug 15, 2020
Thazard:

Bros I beg

Don't make me vomit.
Verdict: Him remain one, people use dead rats for meat pie.

#NYM

Re: Huge Python Sold For N4,500 (Photos, Video) by anucha20natasha: 1:20am On Aug 15, 2020
Hello good day. I am Natasha. There is now a platform called The Chicken Farm created to support, grow and connect buyers and sellers of chicken products. Products including: Poultry, Fast Food, Equipment, Manure, Feed etc can all be sold and bought on the site as long as they relate to chicken. Please open an account with us through this link ��
https://www.thechickenfarm.com.ng/register/TCU20ANU500
It's all free. It's for everyone.
Re: Huge Python Sold For N4,500 (Photos, Video) by Asahi: 2:22am On Aug 15, 2020
Python is good.
Re: Huge Python Sold For N4,500 (Photos, Video) by Asahi: 2:25am On Aug 15, 2020
sulaak:
Savages , killing the local wildlife and wondering why the country has no tourist industry. Stupid people, eating everything that moves.

1 Like

Re: Huge Python Sold For N4,500 (Photos, Video) by sylve11: 2:28am On Aug 15, 2020
@ op, What a sight to behold! shocked cool
Re: Huge Python Sold For N4,500 (Photos, Video) by yemmywesey(m): 2:38am On Aug 15, 2020
tolugar:

Google is your friend bro.

And while you are at it also check how much it’s finished products costs.

Naraguta leather coy in Jos Nigeria can do that for you and make it into any wears you want.

Which Google is your friend, if you know what you are saying tell everyone here on this forum, shikena
Re: Huge Python Sold For N4,500 (Photos, Video) by PrincessB1(f): 2:52am On Aug 15, 2020
chukemmang:

Nyama this is so disgusting. Tue kelebe
To you, yes and not to others who masticate it voraciously cool
Re: Huge Python Sold For N4,500 (Photos, Video) by Kobojunkie: 4:01am On Aug 15, 2020
PrincessB1:
Lala is preparing it already grin

Very long cheesy
eeeeeewwwwww!!!
Re: Huge Python Sold For N4,500 (Photos, Video) by timisquare82(m): 5:43am On Aug 15, 2020
marvelphysics:
Why is this in romance section
U met lala, u shld have asked him to make u mod
Because the guy was romancing with snake
Re: Huge Python Sold For N4,500 (Photos, Video) by SenorFax(m): 6:29am On Aug 15, 2020
Westernlove:

Reason why I'm not really a fan of meat, I prefer fish and egg....
Snake eggs are also big
Re: Huge Python Sold For N4,500 (Photos, Video) by Zane2point4(m): 6:47am On Aug 15, 2020
Fheelzz:
Chiii

Have never ate a snake b4 and prolly will never will
I'll never, I'll purge ,i dont know wether na the environment I grew up in,no one eats snake there.
Only that slimmy smell seff undecided

1 Like

Re: Huge Python Sold For N4,500 (Photos, Video) by West2019(m): 6:50am On Aug 15, 2020
I beg oooo.who.be lala
Re: Huge Python Sold For N4,500 (Photos, Video) by yemmsykayanmata: 7:28am On Aug 15, 2020
undecided
Re: Huge Python Sold For N4,500 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 15, 2020
People who eat reptiles are just simply silly.
Re: Huge Python Sold For N4,500 (Photos, Video) by Ofemmanu1: 7:49am On Aug 15, 2020
freshkpomo:
Are you also aware that some fishermen smoke snakes and fish together and sell to the public?? We have eaten so many things in this country unknown to us.

#NYM

I am aware of the dead dog suya.
There is one basterd dead animal griller on NL.
Re: Huge Python Sold For N4,500 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 15, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
You just had a rare encounter with lala (the buyer) without taking note.

How could you have missed meeting NL's official snake man.

Re: Huge Python Sold For N4,500 (Photos, Video) by wink2015(m): 8:03am On Aug 15, 2020
SNAKE MEAT ON THE GO !
Re: Huge Python Sold For N4,500 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 15, 2020
paulolee:
am i the only one thats surprised wich that small price attached to it...5k too small for that long meat na..
where am from they pay huge cash for it, na from 20k upwards them de bid for am..

What does snake taste like? Am curious
Re: Huge Python Sold For N4,500 (Photos, Video) by Deborah98(f): 8:22am On Aug 15, 2020
Nawa ooo, you guys that like snake meat weldone ooo
Re: Huge Python Sold For N4,500 (Photos, Video) by deedy111: 11:54am On Aug 15, 2020
Missyford31:

What does snake taste like? Am curious

One of the most delicious meat, a combo of chicken meat and porcupine
Re: Huge Python Sold For N4,500 (Photos, Video) by chukemmang(m): 1:14pm On Aug 15, 2020
PrincessB1:
To you, yes and not to others who masticate it voraciously cool

God forbid.
Re: Huge Python Sold For N4,500 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 15, 2020
deedy111:

One of the most delicious meat, a combo of chicken meat and porcupine

Oh ok. Interesting. I like chicken but porcupines too cute to eat�

1 Like

Re: Huge Python Sold For N4,500 (Photos, Video) by airminem(f): 2:45pm On Aug 15, 2020
freshkpomo:

#NYM

A YOU AWARE I PEOPLE THINK YOU COULD BE LOOSING IT ALL IN YOUR CRANIUM? cheesy
Re: Huge Python Sold For N4,500 (Photos, Video) by freshkpomo(m): 2:53pm On Aug 15, 2020
airminem:
A YOU AWARE I PEOPLE THINK YOU COULD BE LOOSING IT ALL IN YOUR CRANIUM? cheesy
Verdict: meat pie with dead gutter rats, with rough skins like spotting waves lol.
Akara and moi moi sellers picking their nose before applying stuffs into the beans.
Mama iyabo sweating into the ogbono soup, laced with some drops of catarrh as she stirs the food..... Do you want me to continue?

1 Like

Re: Huge Python Sold For N4,500 (Photos, Video) by airminem(f): 6:33pm On Aug 15, 2020
Verdict:
freshkpomo:

Verdict: meat pie with dead gutter rats, with rough skins like spotting waves lol.
Akara and moi moi sellers picking their nose before applying stuffs into the beans.
Mama iyabo sweating into the ogbono soup, laced with some drops of catarrh as she stirs the food..... Do you want me to continue?

1 Like

Re: Huge Python Sold For N4,500 (Photos, Video) by Anthrophile(m): 7:12pm On Aug 15, 2020
The skin of that long Python snake alone costs more than 4500 Naira not to mention it's meat. No wonder the buyer was happy.
Re: Huge Python Sold For N4,500 (Photos, Video) by deedy111: 8:50pm On Aug 15, 2020
Anthrophile:
The skin of that long Python snake alone costs more than 4500 Naira not to mention it's meat. No wonder the buyer was happy.

How can the skin be processed and do you have buyers for it cos I see lots of Python in this my life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) / Snake And Cane Rat For Dinner (Photos) / Lady Served With Meat That Looks Like Male Genital At Ghana Restaurant (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.