Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

The Importance Of Curiosity In Business And Career - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Importance Of Curiosity In Business And Career (138 Views)

Online RPA Training And Career In Robotic Process Automation / Not All Roles Are Advertised: The Importance Of Speculative Applications / 7 Industries And Career Fields For Comfortable Living In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Importance Of Curiosity In Business And Career by IfeanyiAkomas(m): 9:50pm On Aug 13, 2020
So, this is actually just an excerpt from the chapter Einstein: Genius Without Talent in my book "Advice From The Great"

Today I'll be sharing with you the importance of curiosity in business and career

The question is Why Should You Be Curious?

About 99% of successful individuals are people of curiosity that’s if not all. But certainly, the ones who aren’t curious will be replaced by new vibrant

and curious ones
. Because as you know this is a fast-changing world and must be accompanied with continuous learning and spontaneity.

Since you now know why you should be curious....

The next question is How Can You Be Curious?

The practical ways you can be curious is

1) Always ask questions

2) Always find out how things work, and how they were made

3) Be willing to add some new knowledge to the one you already have.

Only those who are passionately curious get great things out of life. If you’re reading this excerpt of the book, it simply means you’re curious about

how to grow in career and business to be the best and what to do to become a great person in that field. And I believe in my simple way, I’m giving

you value and sharing things I've learned throughout the course of my life

The beautiful thing about the 21st century is that you can learn about 80% of whatever you decide to learn with just a few clicks on your mobile

phone from the current position you are while reading this book.

People learn how to cook, produce music, make designs, engineer things, program a computer and more just on their mobile phones with the

help of a few videos and that’s it! No more stress like there was, in the absence of the internet and that’s one of the uniqueness of this age.

Everything has been made easy for everyone

If you want to read more about the book for FREE bit by bit, hit me up on WhatsApp http:///+2347037432078. I share things I learn about business and career regularly which

would help you too
#AdviceFromTheGreat-Series

--- Ifeanyi Akomas (Softwareboy)

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Business Owner? Then This Is For You / $2000 Grant And Making Over $1000 Per Month??? Discover The Hidden Secret. / 3 Ways To Reduce Recruitment Costs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.