Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Are You A Business Owner? Then This Is For You - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Are You A Business Owner? Then This Is For You (140 Views)

The Most Valid High Income Skill You Need As A Business Owner / How To Increase Sale As A Business Owner / What's The Role Of A Business Analyst? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Business Owner? Then This Is For You by Gns247: 12:16am On Aug 14, 2020
Are you a business owner?

If you're running a business and you're looking for a way to sell

your products from the comfort of your home using the power of social media this is for you.

Dear friend,

If you're running a business and you are looking for a way
to reach your target customers the best way is to utilize
the power of social media.

Here's what I mean:

You see, only Facebook and Instagram accounts for about
25 to 30 millions active Nigerians users monthly

So, what that mean is that irrespective of what you're selling

You can use this amazing platform to reach your ideal customer using sponor post.

So, I have been thinking of how I can help your business during

this trying times because I've understood that one of the easiest way to sustain a business is to get enough customers

To buy your products or service.

You see, without customer you will run out of business periods.

So because of this,

I've decided to organize one day webinar to teach you the fundamentals of Facebook ads,

how to use this amazing platform to sell your products and services even if you've not run sponsored post before.

So who is this training for?
Good question I will tell you..

This training for

1 realtor: who is looking for the best way to generate qualified leads for his real estate business.

2 Ecommerce prospects : those who want to try this things of ours but stuck in one place.

3 consultant who is looking to get more clients for his consulting firm

4 fashion designer who is looking for a way to promote his brand and reach his target audience.

5 network marketers who are tire of tagging friends and family come and join our business.

6 Dry cleaner who need more qualify customers who can afford his services.

7 beautician who want to keep the flow of customers coming

8 hostels owners who are looking for ways to bring more guests to their hotel.

Those who sell online using organic traffic and are looking for a New way to sell more in short time..

Join me this Friday 14/08/2020 through the whatsapp link below.
https:///IX63d4LhXleLx91TAsMkmG
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

(1) (Reply)

. / Career Prospect In Chemistry / Business Development Officers (bdo's) Wanted Urgently In Owerri.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.