Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

How To Increase Sale As A Business Owner - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Increase Sale As A Business Owner (466 Views)

Man Burns Boss’ Credentials For Refusing To Increase Salary / How To Increase Your Income In Nigeria / The Best Way To Increase Motivation At Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Increase Sale As A Business Owner by Hendrixxmalo: 8:47pm On Sep 04, 2020
Hello there,

Are you an entrepreneur who just started out and you're searching for a way to make more sale??

Do you have a website but your content hasn't been able to persuade visitors on your website to customers??

Do you market goods or product online for quite sometime without getting any sale or results??

If you fall into any of this category then this is for you!!!

You need the power of COPYWRITING to convert those words of yours into massive sale �

Imagine you writing a website content or a sale page that convert 50% of every visitors that visits or read your copy into sales

Its very possible to achieve this, so that's why you really need this master skill to sky rocket your sale level from 1% up to 90%

So I will be holding a FREE COPYWRITING class for all those who wants to get hold of this powerful skill
In the group I will be teaching all you need to know about COPYWRITING for FREE!!!!!!

Interestedd?? I bet you are.. click on the link to contact me for the group link

https:///2349034009372

NB THIS OFFER IS LIMITED TO THE FIRST 50 PEOPLE TO SHOW INTEREST SO HURRY NOW!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Increase Sale As A Business Owner by Hendrixxmalo: 11:12pm On Sep 04, 2020
Still open
Re: How To Increase Sale As A Business Owner by Hendrixxmalo: 9:52am On Sep 05, 2020
Gud morning guys
Re: How To Increase Sale As A Business Owner by Hendrixxmalo: 2:17pm On Sep 05, 2020
Join the group now. https:///LsN2VVXCaqyIV7B6eKBhvE offer ends on Wednesday
Hendrixxmalo:
Hello there,

Are you an entrepreneur who just started out and you're searching for a way to make more sale??

Do you have a website but your content hasn't been able to persuade visitors on your website to customers??

Do you market goods or product online for quite sometime without getting any sale or results??

If you fall into any of this category then this is for you!!!

You need the power of COPYWRITING to convert those words of yours into massive sale �

Imagine you writing a website content or a sale page that convert 50% of every visitors that visits or read your copy into sales

Its very possible to achieve this, so that's why you really need this master skill to sky rocket your sale level from 1% up to 90%

So I will be holding a FREE COPYWRITING class for all those who wants to get hold of this powerful skill
In the group I will be teaching all you need to know about COPYWRITING for FREE!!!!!!

Interestedd?? I bet you are.. click on the link to contact me for the group link

https:///2349034009372

NB THIS OFFER IS LIMITED TO THE FIRST 50 PEOPLE TO SHOW INTEREST SO HURRY NOW!!!!
Re: How To Increase Sale As A Business Owner by Hendrixxmalo: 8:09pm On Sep 05, 2020
Still on till Wednesday!!!
Re: How To Increase Sale As A Business Owner by Hendrixxmalo: 11:22am On Sep 06, 2020
Happy Sunday guys
Re: How To Increase Sale As A Business Owner by Hendrixxmalo: 9:41am On Sep 07, 2020
Good morning guys
Re: How To Increase Sale As A Business Owner by Hendrixxmalo: 3:19pm On Sep 07, 2020
Still on guys
Re: How To Increase Sale As A Business Owner by Hendrixxmalo: 7:50pm On Sep 07, 2020
It's ends on Wednesday
Re: How To Increase Sale As A Business Owner by Hendrixxmalo: 12:06am On Sep 08, 2020
Let's go
Re: How To Increase Sale As A Business Owner by Hendrixxmalo: 8:51am On Sep 08, 2020
Gud morning guys offer ends tomorrow
Re: How To Increase Sale As A Business Owner by Hendrixxmalo: 8:32pm On Sep 08, 2020
Gud evening guy still on
Re: How To Increase Sale As A Business Owner by Hendrixxmalo: 9:06am On Sep 09, 2020
Gud morning, guys it's still on
Re: How To Increase Sale As A Business Owner by bamiistobi: 5:14pm On Sep 20, 2020
Survey for Business Owners (incentive within)

Hello smiley
My team is building tools to help grow your business! This 2 minutes survey seeks your insights based on your day to day experience as a store owner/operator. If you have any questions, please reach me- kedoxadesanya@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks.

The survey link: https://forms.gle/6X9gtnjTLdNKY5ao6

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunity : CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES / What Does Oga Seun Do With His Life Everyday? / Nairalanders Is This Interview Genuine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.