Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago - Science/Technology (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago (73914 Views)

Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix / Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) / Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by IMAliyu(m): 8:55pm On Aug 14, 2020
Darkhyve:
Religious people tend to attack science because they don't know that God himself is a scientist sad
And I thought God is an astronaut..

..is a name of a band. grin

1 Like

Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by kingxsamz(m): 8:56pm On Aug 14, 2020
Deborah98:
Lol the way these guys conclude their years, days and time leaves me bewildered,

The way they conclude? undecided
What do you know asides what's in the bible?

4 Likes

Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by OtemAtum: 8:58pm On Aug 14, 2020
Notatribalist:
How old is the author of the book?
The book has many authors. Some of them are beings who existed billions of years back. Some of them have even been worshipped as God Almighty in different parts of the earth. Check out Atum, Ra, Odin, Olorun, etc. These are some of the authors of the book, then ultimately, Otem is given the authority to compile it and make it known to the world in this AGE OF AQUARIUS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by EmmySparky(m): 8:58pm On Aug 14, 2020
Akhigbeblog:

When you asked him, what did he reply with?
bro the class laughed including the lecturer and he spent 15 minutes explaining it...the class became more interactive...he told us about carbonating being the best way of determining ages of archeological materials....telling
Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by EmmySparky(m): 8:59pm On Aug 14, 2020
blingxx:

We have proven theories that works ,look up youtube and make your own research , ellon mursk is sending NASA to mars in 2023 ,pls don't ignorant like some nigerians
did u bother to read what I posted before sending this?
Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by kingxsamz(m): 9:00pm On Aug 14, 2020
simplesearch:
Anytime science undertake a travel back in time they almost always end up making a fool of themselves. Past events for which one is not an eye witness can only be learnt by written or recorded evidence(s) procured by eye witnesses to such times and event, this is further handed down and preserved through history by same medium, no scientific equipment can undertake a procedure by itself i.e sensing and divulging abstract information by itself . The second factor to obtaining accurate info on past event can only be through God himself who created all things from the beginning, this was the means by which Moses was able to learn and accurately pen down vital details on creation without making a single mistake, and till date none has been able to provide a convincing alternative to that narration. In a nutshell, No equipment can practically go back in time and none can navigate to the nearest future except in theory, this fact is evident to Albert Einstein himself.

See you using logic to debunk this research, but ended up quoting some fictional character in the bible whose existence is not recorded anywhere in history. Clown. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by EmmySparky(m): 9:03pm On Aug 14, 2020
Faithful4real:

Plz explain. I want to know more about this thing. Cuz they said even carbon dating is not correct.
there are actually two types of dating....1. absolute dating
2. relative dating...
carbon dating is a type of absolute and has been proven to be the most accurate so far...u know everything in science still has an atom of guess in it...but with carbon dating it's very small...making it more accurate.....
I can remember the topic we had that day was "paleontology"
Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by authority2006(m): 9:05pm On Aug 14, 2020
Notatribalist:
82 million years ago,make una dey deceive una self.

It's called carbon dating. The same way they can easily guess your age by just having a piece of your bone. It's no big deal in science

1 Like

Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by IMAliyu(m): 9:06pm On Aug 14, 2020
Buliwyf:

Trust me, it is likely the crocs will be extinct instead of us. We have an extraordinary capacity for carnage. We would have hunted them for sport, draped ourselves in their skins and decorate our cities with their skulls and bones.

As a matter of fact the best evolutionary strategy for any animal has always been to be loved by humans or, failing that, be of no consequence to us. If not we will hunt it down to the last member because we can hold grudges for generations. We will kill them and teach our children to kill them until the last one of them is gone, tamed or no longer a threat.

That's what humans do.
I mean chickens are closely related to dinosaurs and we eat them.
grin
Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by Buliwyf: 9:08pm On Aug 14, 2020
IMAliyu:

I mean chickens are closely related to dinosaurs and we eat them.
grin

Lol yeah. We probably even started with larger ones and hunted them to extinction before we discovered domestication. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by Joedoyle(m): 9:14pm On Aug 14, 2020
anonimi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3304018_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362
Even Isaac Newton knew God exist. Even the great Einstein knew God exist. My brother, I am a science freak but I don't bow to all things. Am still trying to solve the problem of man next evolution. Guess what? Evolution, occurs everyday in nature! It is either forward or backward.
Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by authority2006(m): 9:16pm On Aug 14, 2020
timibare:
Everything about Dinosaur na fiction....dat stuff never existed

And their discovered skeletons?

1 Like

Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by authority2006(m): 9:19pm On Aug 14, 2020
dazzlingd:
All these illiterates that have access to internet above commenting who has been counting the years.

You all don't deserve a 21st century existence.
Stop watching nollywood and read up on science, watch videos to understand the universe u live in..
It may not be your faults u grew up in a very religious and backward part of the world, but u are doing yourself intellectual harm by not trying to free yourselves from ignorance.

Continue asking;
How do scientist know that the earth is not flat?
How do they know the sex of a child before it is born
How did they shoot satellites into the space, why are the satellites not falling?
How did they land on the moon?
How did they know the speed of light
How did they know the diameter of the earth
How did they make telephones?
How did they know there is oil beneath
How did they estmate the ages of rock

You guys should grow up, a 12 year old child in germany or china will be disappointed seeing your ignorant way of questioning things

Even you, ! U fall my hands sha by aligning with the educated illiterates
Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by authority2006(m): 9:24pm On Aug 14, 2020
Notatribalist:
We should read on science, the earlier you realize science is not perfect the better for you.. read how science got fooled by sperm for many years.
https://www.nairaland.com/6034439/sperm-dont-really-swim-spin

And what we know today to be correct about sperm was still as a result of science. Lol

1 Like

Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by Joedoyle(m): 9:25pm On Aug 14, 2020
kingxsamz:

No, it is you who believes in a god. So you should prove it in your own way. That's your burden to carry not science.
Sorry bro, the prove is already done. Read the bible and completely surrender yourself for the guidance of the holy spirit for help to understand each passage.
Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by Joedoyle(m): 9:32pm On Aug 14, 2020
Buliwyf:

But the fiction has proven more useful to humanity and real than your religion and brand of deity. Keep deceiving yourselves.
Have you read the Bible and discover a passage that tell man not to develop himself? Well, if you've read and not find such then you should know that we were created not to keep searching for irrelevant data that can't help build a new technology.

1 Like

Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by leuelliot(m): 9:43pm On Aug 14, 2020
Total Annihilation cry
Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by DissTroy(m): 9:47pm On Aug 14, 2020
DesChyko:

Read up 'carbon dating'.
Dude, if you are science-inclined and versed in archaeology, you should know carbon dating is flawed. Scientists move to potassium dating and even that isn't effective.

2 Likes

Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by Slimsly100(f): 9:51pm On Aug 14, 2020
And Jesus died 2000 years ago
This happened 82mill years ago
Issok
Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by mercy87(f): 9:58pm On Aug 14, 2020
Omoluabi16:
Well, I'm very convinced there was life here on earth before creation. There's enough evidence about it. Only God knows how everything turned out.

You're right bro. Read up angels and demons by Benny Hinn.
Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by Nyenom: 10:00pm On Aug 14, 2020
grin undecided A Beg Who Get Soup..? As I De Count In Millions And Billions, Pls Bring The scientifical Soup come

Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by planetx: 10:16pm On Aug 14, 2020
Notatribalist:
82 million years ago,make una dey deceive una self.
Earth is not billions of years old or was there any dinosaurs roaming 82 millions years ago all of this is just to discount the idea that there was a creator that created this world and everything therein.

1 Like

Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by Buliwyf: 10:29pm On Aug 14, 2020
planetx:
Earth is not billions of years old or was there any dinosaurs roaming 82 millions years ago all of this is just to discount the idea that there was a creator that created this world and everything therein.

So your own creator is so limited that if the world is billions of years old he becomes automatically useless?? cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by tillaman(m): 10:30pm On Aug 14, 2020
showafrica:

E be like Noah no gree put them for ship... But scientists think its one asteroid.. However, evolution may bring them back in the next 100m years
100 m years abi
By then I would be a super computer
Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by timibare(m): 10:32pm On Aug 14, 2020
Sermwell:

Black man where are your proofs?? At least those who claimed it existed are showing us some proofs!!
white man ur sighted....comma collect ur candies

1 Like

Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by Iheuwaneme(m): 10:34pm On Aug 14, 2020
MansoryMX:

Where was your Bible and Quoran when Coronavirus hit the earth? If not for scientist working day in and day out all of una nor hide inside house? Yes you! I am talking to you cheesy

And you think all the scientists are atheists? You think there are no Christian or Moslems among those scientists?

2 Likes

Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by yrex01(m): 10:34pm On Aug 14, 2020
FuckThaMod:

But you can asslick their technology and browse nairaland undecided
oga shut up. How mobile tech related to hypothesis they feeding you here ? Truely the education system they set r really working. You can’t think beyond the box.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by od501: 10:44pm On Aug 14, 2020
dazzlingd:
All these illiterates that have access to internet above commenting who has been counting the years.

You all don't deserve a 21st century existence.
Stop watching nollywood and read up on science, watch videos to understand the universe u live in..
It may not be your faults u grew up in a very religious and backward part of the world, but u are doing yourself intellectual harm by not trying to free yourselves from ignorance.

Continue asking;
How do scientist know that the earth is not flat?
How do they know the sex of a child before it is born
How did they shoot satellites into the space, why are the satellites not falling?
How did they land on the moon?
How did they know the speed of light
How did they know the diameter of the earth
How did they make telephones?
How did they know there is oil beneath
How did they estmate the ages of rock

You guys should grow up, a 12 year old child in germany or china will be disappointed seeing your ignorant way of questioning things

My bro, you try i swear....I read those comments come weak for our education system! No too stress em, just read and pass.

1 Like

Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by yrex01(m): 10:45pm On Aug 14, 2020
nextstep:

These words you typed, went over a satellite (or maybe undersea cable) to get into the Internet. The people that laid these cables and fired these satellites are telling you the Earth is round, and the speed of light is thus. They are also the type who can tell how old a fossil is. I don't think discounting their findings without solid evidence otherwise is progressive.

Science is all about providing proof and repeatable experiments. If somebody can provide evidence that the Earth is flat, or dinosaurs are only 6000 years old, well, they are welcome to do so - not just wave their hands and claim that they know better.
we still waiting for ape to transform to human as they claim. Till then, spare me the bull shit
Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by BabaIbo: 10:49pm On Aug 14, 2020
EmeraldKing7:
Not surprised Ignoramus full this thread

Anytime Macsjebs posts any science related stuff such as Evolution, Geology, Dinosaurs,....etc these same set of people claim nothing like that exists.

They are using a mobile phone that Science made possible to discredit Science...I am ashamed sef

You're ignorant.

Not all scientists believe in evolution.

Carbon dating has errors, there have been cases where it was carried out on substances which their year of formation are known and it dated it to another year.
Most of you shouting carbon dating ate ignoramus in that field but you are on this forum ranting.

2 Likes

Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by Chirowman(m): 10:50pm On Aug 14, 2020
oyibo will just be using us to play

1 Like

Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by BabaIbo: 10:51pm On Aug 14, 2020
nextstep:

These words you typed, went over a satellite (or maybe undersea cable) to get into the Internet. The people that laid these cables and fired these satellites are telling you the Earth is round, and the speed of light is thus. They are also the type who can tell how old a fossil is. I don't think discounting their findings without solid evidence otherwise is progressive.

Science is all about providing proof and repeatable experiments. If somebody can provide evidence that the Earth is flat, or dinosaurs are only 6000 years old, well, they are welcome to do so - not just wave their hands and claim that they know better.

Stop acting like an ignoramus, their are scientist who believe in Christ, not all scientists believe in evolution.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Photos Of The Snake Man Of Lagos And His Over 30 Different Animals / China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) / Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.