Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,330 members, 7,860,813 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:44 PM

Help Me Find My Dad - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me Find My Dad (1187 Views)

My Dad Wishes Me Death, Please Help / My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It / See What My Dad Found In His Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Find My Dad by incey(f): 4:08pm On Jun 18, 2007
if you happen to know this man.

M. Bala Hassan please please do reply to this thread
Re: Help Me Find My Dad by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:05am On Jun 19, 2007
undecided please can anyone help him or her find his or her dad.
Re: Help Me Find My Dad by kulaShaker(f): 1:29pm On Jun 19, 2007
any more info ? cos i believe there are quite a number of M B Hassan. i know one but he has a family of 6 kids, so more info may help you in getting more responses
Re: Help Me Find My Dad by incey(f): 2:59pm On Jun 19, 2007
all i know is that he was form Borno? Borneo somewhere that starts with B and sounds like that. then he worked for a communication company. radio/tv.

that's all i now. sad ive been trying to ask my mom about him but all i get are negative replies.

it's actually my bday tom 0620. and for my 20th bday i decided to really look for my dad.

tom im going to look for other documents that may help me in finding him.

by the way thank you for the replies. that's very much appreciated.

thank you.
Re: Help Me Find My Dad by kulaShaker(f): 8:47pm On Jun 19, 2007
sorry to here this, the one i know is and always has been a pilot, not from hat region sorry. Have you tried posting also on other sites? try as many places as possible. goodluck smiley
Re: Help Me Find My Dad by Esss(m): 9:06pm On Jun 19, 2007
See I'm really sorry if you are for real,

And I hope you find your dad,

But If u dey use us play,, I, dey reserve my comments
Re: Help Me Find My Dad by incey(f): 10:41am On Jun 24, 2007
i am for real, and maybe the reason why i'm posting this thread is because i really would want to know where i cme from. i am also living here in the Philippines cause my mom is a filipina and filipinos have great value for family. and i grew up wanting to see him. and talk to him. *sigh* neway thank you for all the replies.
Re: Help Me Find My Dad by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 24, 2007
you will have to pester your mum for more details so that you can find out more

There are tv stations in Nigeria as well as newspaper houses that help people to find lost mums and dad's

try a search for punch newspapers in nigeria

google.com.ng

its an e- paper version try to find some contact details like email and//or phone numbers
Re: Help Me Find My Dad by incey(f): 4:50am On Jun 26, 2007
alright. thank you so much.
Re: Help Me Find My Dad by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 26, 2007
just keep us updated

if i find any other avenue i'll inform you
Re: Help Me Find My Dad by youngies(m): 12:53pm On Jun 27, 2007
@incey

It is not always very easy to find a missing person when the person does not want to be found. From what I deduce from your story, your mum who is a filipino married a man from northern Nigeria. I guess that probably the relationship the man had with your mum didn't end well.

If that is the case, the man probably if he is still alife has resettled himself with another family. Finding him will stir a lot of things up, hence the reason why he might want to evade detection.

But if you must go the extra mile of finding him dead or alive, then you must need more than just a name. You surely will need a photo and other details to track him down faster, that is if he still answers Muhammed Bala Hassan.

Good luck in your search  wink
Re: Help Me Find My Dad by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 03, 2007
I know him
I will ask for his number, He works for NTA maiduguri.
Re: Help Me Find My Dad by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 03, 2007
He Either lives in Jos now or He is still in Maiduguri. I saw him last about a year ago, my Moms collegue. anyway if you are serious reply this so i can give you futher information. If its The Bala Hassan i know am sure i can get his number or his office number.
Re: Help Me Find My Dad by moondust(m): 2:28pm On Jul 03, 2007
Good! at least some progress here! smiley
Re: Help Me Find My Dad by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 04, 2007
incey

where are you this is like the fastest search for a dad i know

this could be a really good lead

now all you need to do is get more details from your mum so you can confirm you have the right man
Re: Help Me Find My Dad by incey(f): 10:12am On Apr 21, 2008
TO AISHA, i hope you could still read this. I was not able to check this forum because I was busy studying. I graduated now. about my dad, How is he? woooh. I got nervous when i read your replies.
Re: Help Me Find My Dad by incey(f): 10:48am On Apr 21, 2008
Waaaaaah!! AISHA!!! where are you huhu cry but then again i'm afraid of the outcome of this. My mo still doesn't know i'm looking for my dad. errrr, I don't know what to do! cry
Re: Help Me Find My Dad by aloib(f): 10:51am On Apr 21, 2008
incey musta, saan ka??
Re: Help Me Find My Dad by incey(f): 11:08am On Apr 21, 2008
aloib? sino ka? im at home.
Re: Help Me Find My Dad by incey(f): 7:10am On Jul 25, 2008
err i hate this, it's useless. even thou i found him i think he doesn't have interest in me after all, undecided sigh. cry . May God bless him. cry
Re: Help Me Find My Dad by ifyalways(f): 3:53pm On Jul 25, 2008
incey:

err i hate this, it's useless. even thou i found him i think he doesn't have interest in me after all, undecided sigh. cry . May God bless him. cry
Good at thing,u know where u came from.Be of good cheer kiss
Re: Help Me Find My Dad by amaikama(m): 9:17am On Apr 29, 2009
Am suggesting for seun to add another discussion thread for lost and found mum, dad, sisters, brothers, aunt,uncles etc. cheesy what say you all? grin

(1) (Reply)

Help! I'm married to my laptop! / Mom Vs Dad / Question No. 1: Who Lies More?: Men Or Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.