Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Mom Vs Dad - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mom Vs Dad (1181 Views)

Mum Vs Dad. Who Do You Prefer? / My Mom Is Missing / I Am Falling Apart With My Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mom Vs Dad by sexyLeamon(f): 4:39pm On Nov 12, 2008
who do you like the most your mom or your dad? as much as I love my dad, I have to say my mom I love her the most
Re: Mom Vs Dad by HRhotness(f): 4:40pm On Nov 12, 2008
they r one and d same. . . cant stand them both! angry tongue tongue
Re: Mom Vs Dad by sexyLeamon(f): 4:55pm On Nov 12, 2008
HR.hotness:

can't stand them both! angry tongue tongue
lol I thought choosing would be hard and you can't even stand them both grin
Re: Mom Vs Dad by HRhotness(f): 4:56pm On Nov 12, 2008
sexyLeamon:

lol I thought choosing would be hard and you can't even stand them both grin

dont get me wrong oh. . . i love them both to bits but they r best friends and basically think d same way. . . there is no need to choose, they r both annoying grin grin
Re: Mom Vs Dad by sexyLeamon(f): 5:00pm On Nov 12, 2008
oh okay I get your point
Re: Mom Vs Dad by Flakybaby(f): 11:23pm On Nov 12, 2008
I love them both, but love my dad more smiley
Re: Mom Vs Dad by abujabooks(f): 1:54pm On Nov 15, 2008
Prefer my mum!
Re: Mom Vs Dad by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 20, 2011
Hard to say but maa
Re: Mom Vs Dad by mafolayomi(f): 7:09pm On Jan 20, 2011
my FATHER allllllllllllllllllll d way!. RIP baami sad
Re: Mom Vs Dad by freecocoa(f): 7:43pm On Jan 20, 2011
I cant choose but i know i'm closer to dad though i love them both die.
Re: Mom Vs Dad by plappville(f): 11:12pm On Jan 20, 2011
Euhhh!! It seems women are much fond of their mum, I wonder why the guys are not yet in grin

Moi perso, I can't choose oooo!!
Re: Mom Vs Dad by Coolabbie: 11:21pm On Jan 20, 2011
It has 2 be dad, luv u tho mom.
Re: Mom Vs Dad by Navi613: 2:19am On Jan 23, 2011
The simple truth is you will all find a fine lady that will cook, clean and baby you with all her little heart. She'll iron and set out your clothes every morning and feed, dress you and your brats for school and work. She'll take a short breathe after dropping of the kids to school and write up her list for the day, what she needs to do after and before work. (Oh yeah this mom works like YOU!). She'll try her best to get in time to sort out the kids, food and the house before you get back.

You'll come into a house with food on the table, unsi and her looking fab like she's been doing nothing all day.

You'll be moody, hungry and not even notice the new s,  she picked up during her break time today!, you'll complain about something or a another and crash in front of the TV.

Mom are stronger and better quality then men.
I love woman peace grin grin
Re: Mom Vs Dad by Nobody: 6:03am On Jan 23, 2011
Navi613:

The simple truth is you will all find a fine lady that will cook, clean and baby you with all her little heart. She'll iron and set out your clothes every morning and feed, dress you and your brats for school and work. She'll take a short breathe after dropping of the kids to school and write up her list for the day, what she needs to do after and before work. (Oh yeah this mom works like YOU!). She'll try her best to get in time to sort out the kids, food and the house before you get back.

You'll come into a house with food on the table, unsi and her looking fab like she's been doing nothing all day.

You'll be moody, hungry and not even notice the new s, she picked up during her break time today!, you'll complain about something or a another and crash in front of the TV.

Epic!!!!!!!!!! wink wink wink
Re: Mom Vs Dad by skybeauty(f): 4:27pm On Apr 07, 2011
love them both but popsy rocks
Re: Mom Vs Dad by Nekai(f): 10:18pm On Apr 07, 2011
Navi613:

You'll be moody, hungry and not even notice the new s, she picked up during her break time today!, you'll complain about something or a another and crash in front of the TV.

Agreed!!!
However my dad and I were much closer. RIP Daddy- 4/6/04
Re: Mom Vs Dad by kaduto(f): 8:21am On Apr 08, 2011
My dad all the way. Love u Hipaa kiss
Re: Mom Vs Dad by babyme1(f): 8:48am On Apr 08, 2011
I noticed that daughters tend to love daddy more. I love my Papa to pieces but he's one hell of a man smiley. As for Mama, none like her in the whole wide world kiss

(1) (Reply)

If I Get Married And My Wife Delievers A Baby Girl I Will. . . / Question No. 1: Who Lies More?: Men Or Women? / Strange Birth: Woman Delivers ‘twin’ Padlocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.