Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

This Is When All Schools Will Be Re-opened – FG Makes Fresh Updates - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Is When All Schools Will Be Re-opened – FG Makes Fresh Updates (8419 Views)

Schools To Reopen October 12- FG Gives Fresh Updates / Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? / Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is When All Schools Will Be Re-opened – FG Makes Fresh Updates by Gabbyrabby: 6:49am On Aug 14, 2020
✅This is when all schools will be re-opened – FG makes fresh updates(Read full details)
����������������

The federal government on Thursday, August 13, gave an update on when all schools across the country would be fully reopened for academic activities.
RoyalNG reports that the minister of state for education, Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba, said during the daily briefing on COVID-19 that once the PTF assesses all the data, it would inform Nigerians when it is safe to reopen schools.

The minister also noted that the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) is still on strike which was started before the lockdown in March.
The Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF) and chairman Presidential Task Force (PTF) on COVID-19, Boss Mustapha, said that presidents, prime ministers and other top personalities have contracted COVID-19.
He warned that people must protect themselves against the coronavirus pandemic, adding that people should not assume that their friends and families are COVID-free.
"Presidents, prime ministers and other top personalities have contracted COVID-19. We must protect ourselves. Don't assume your friends, families are COVID-free; wear your masks before going out. We must remain alive and safe until a vaccine is found," he said.

Speaking on channel Television yesterday he said:
Once the PTF assesses all the data, it will inform us of when it is safe to reopen schools but the resumption imminent hopefully nextmonth- Minister of Education (State) - Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba.

Source:https://www.royalng.com/this-is-when-all-schools-will-be-re-opened-fg-makes-fresh-updates-2/

2 Likes

Re: This Is When All Schools Will Be Re-opened – FG Makes Fresh Updates by tillaman(m): 6:54am On Aug 14, 2020
Que??
Re: This Is When All Schools Will Be Re-opened – FG Makes Fresh Updates by Ugaboy: 7:14am On Aug 14, 2020
Every gathering of F.G to open school this year, shall not produce positive result.
student has turn hustler, the hustle must continue...

19 Likes

Re: This Is When All Schools Will Be Re-opened – FG Makes Fresh Updates by EzzyCarter: 7:47am On Aug 14, 2020
Ugaboy:
Every gathering of F.G to open school this year, shall not produce positive result.

I don't need to know you before I have an idea of what your grades are grin grin what I know is whether you like it or not, one day you'll still take that result to ur parents grin

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is When All Schools Will Be Re-opened – FG Makes Fresh Updates by Matthewdan(m): 7:49am On Aug 14, 2020
They better go and sit down. I'm not resuming till next year...

Since wey man not & get joy they refused to school...

2 Likes

Re: This Is When All Schools Will Be Re-opened – FG Makes Fresh Updates by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 14, 2020
Ugaboy:

Listen! if hustle pays more then education, drop out! drop out and face the hustle.

12 Likes

Re: This Is When All Schools Will Be Re-opened – FG Makes Fresh Updates by Sunepal13(m): 9:14am On Aug 14, 2020
Continue decieving yourselves there.Continue decieving yourselves there.Continue decieving yourselves there.
Re: This Is When All Schools Will Be Re-opened – FG Makes Fresh Updates by Tastemoney(m): 9:17am On Aug 14, 2020
Ugaboy:

Don't give up bro. Study hard and graduate even if it's 3rd class.

I understand why you don't want schools to resume

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is When All Schools Will Be Re-opened – FG Makes Fresh Updates by SirWarlock: 9:19am On Aug 14, 2020
This overdone ptf grin. Even Channels now use five minutes to report whatever it is they dish out there undecided. What data are they talking about sad. How has the so called data impacted their decisions undecided.

1 Like

Re: This Is When All Schools Will Be Re-opened – FG Makes Fresh Updates by Noloss(f): 9:23am On Aug 14, 2020
Wao
Re: This Is When All Schools Will Be Re-opened – FG Makes Fresh Updates by Saintinoo(m): 10:07am On Aug 14, 2020
Gabbyrabby:
✅This is when all schools will be re-opened – FG makes fresh updates(Read full details)
����������������

The federal government on Thursday, August 13, gave an update on when all schools across the country would be fully reopened for academic activities.
RoyalNG reports that the minister of state for education, Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba, said during the daily briefing on COVID-19 that once the PTF assesses all the data, it would inform Nigerians when it is safe to reopen schools.

The minister also noted that the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) is still on strike which was started before the lockdown in March.
The Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF) and chairman Presidential Task Force (PTF) on COVID-19, Boss Mustapha, said that presidents, prime ministers and other top personalities have contracted COVID-19.
He warned that people must protect themselves against the coronavirus pandemic, adding that people should not assume that their friends and families are COVID-free.
"Presidents, prime ministers and other top personalities have contracted COVID-19. We must protect ourselves. Don't assume your friends, families are COVID-free; wear your masks before going out. We must remain alive and safe until a vaccine is found," he said.

Speaking on channel Television yesterday he said:
Once the PTF assesses all the data, it will inform us of when it is safe to reopen schools but the resumption imminent hopefully nextmonth- Minister of Education (State) - Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba.

Source:https://www.royalng.com/this-is-when-all-schools-will-be-re-opened-fg-makes-fresh-updates-2/
OP the minister didn't make mention of any time frame, i wonder where you saw next month from.
Re: This Is When All Schools Will Be Re-opened – FG Makes Fresh Updates by Holatunde111(m): 10:46am On Aug 14, 2020
Fast and accurate services rendered

https:///2348123579491?text=Hello%20fast%20bot%2C%20I%20need%20your%20service

Re: This Is When All Schools Will Be Re-opened – FG Makes Fresh Updates by Ugaboy: 11:55am On Aug 14, 2020
Tastemoney:

bro...I'm not a 3rd class students...my CGPA has never reach even 2.2 before...just that I enjoy my hustle
Re: This Is When All Schools Will Be Re-opened – FG Makes Fresh Updates by Ugaboy: 11:57am On Aug 14, 2020
Felix180:

Listen! if hustle pays more then education, drop out! drop out and face the hustle.
hustle pay o...but I no fit drop out...I owe a very high CGPA so I can't give up my sacrifice now
Re: This Is When All Schools Will Be Re-opened – FG Makes Fresh Updates by DrPurple(m): 11:57am On Aug 14, 2020
Y'all Praying that FG should not Open School.

I reserve my Comment.
Re: This Is When All Schools Will Be Re-opened – FG Makes Fresh Updates by Ugaboy: 11:59am On Aug 14, 2020
EzzyCarter:

I don't need to know you before I have an idea of what your grades are grin grin what I know is whether you like it or not, one day you'll still take that result to ur parents grin

cool down....I'm a very proud student with high CGPA...make I shock u...I'm at 4.36 ok...which I know u haven't attempted it before
Re: This Is When All Schools Will Be Re-opened – FG Makes Fresh Updates by Corbin: 12:53pm On Aug 14, 2020
Ugaboy:
cool down....I'm a very proud student with high CGPA...make I shock u...I'm at 4.36 ok...which I know u haven't attempted it before
shocked
Which coarse

1 Like

Re: This Is When All Schools Will Be Re-opened – FG Makes Fresh Updates by EzzyCarter: 1:14pm On Aug 14, 2020
Ugaboy:

Good for you bruh. The issue is I never asked you for your CGPA and I actually do not give a hoot afterall I ain't paying your fees grin

1 Like

Re: This Is When All Schools Will Be Re-opened – FG Makes Fresh Updates by Petyr1: 1:20pm On Aug 14, 2020
Corbin:
shocked
Which coarse
fishery management

3 Likes

Re: This Is When All Schools Will Be Re-opened – FG Makes Fresh Updates by paulolee(m): 1:38pm On Aug 14, 2020
still ssme old story.....mk them access data fast and just announce till next year abeg...am thinking that its the ASUU strike thats the major factor in announcing the reopening of schools..

1 Like

Re: This Is When All Schools Will Be Re-opened – FG Makes Fresh Updates by paulolee(m): 1:40pm On Aug 14, 2020
Ugaboy:
A BIG AMEEEEEEEEEN OOOO
Re: This Is When All Schools Will Be Re-opened – FG Makes Fresh Updates by ezinnae: 2:33pm On Aug 14, 2020
Education is still germane for the development of Nigeria considering how backward we are. I believe that if they were able to ask people in junior class 3 and senior class 3 to resume, there is no gainsaying the fact that Institutions of Higher Learning and others will open in no distant time.
So we all need to be prepared.
Re: This Is When All Schools Will Be Re-opened – FG Makes Fresh Updates by Ugaboy: 3:04pm On Aug 14, 2020
Corbin:
shocked
Which coarse
Mathematics

1 Like

Re: This Is When All Schools Will Be Re-opened – FG Makes Fresh Updates by Corbin: 3:13pm On Aug 14, 2020
Ugaboy:
Mathematics
respect it is not easy
Re: This Is When All Schools Will Be Re-opened – FG Makes Fresh Updates by Ugaboy: 3:20pm On Aug 14, 2020
Corbin:
respect it is not easy
thanks, that guy up there was busy saying shit...most student are hustling for school, house rent, hostel fee, food, study materials... I have all it requires to resume, i feel so much for friends who compliant how they messed up the months, and they wants to build their pocket.
so it a no for me, we shall resume next year...

2 Likes

Re: This Is When All Schools Will Be Re-opened – FG Makes Fresh Updates by emsco91(m): 4:00pm On Aug 14, 2020
Ugaboy:
Mathematics
WAT YEAR
Re: This Is When All Schools Will Be Re-opened – FG Makes Fresh Updates by DayDreamer05(m): 4:08pm On Aug 14, 2020
I'm already tired of all these sh**s.

Give me update, my people.
Re: This Is When All Schools Will Be Re-opened – FG Makes Fresh Updates by xty50(f): 4:16pm On Aug 14, 2020
Tastemoney:

shocked shocked
Re: This Is When All Schools Will Be Re-opened – FG Makes Fresh Updates by Sambaby7640: 4:28pm On Aug 14, 2020
Ugaboy:
hustle pay o...but I no fit drop out...I owe a very high CGPA so I can't give up my sacrifice now
Your CGPA is truly high cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

UNN Students Protest Over Power Failure / Mathematics Versus Law / Solomon Adaelu To Sponsor 300 JAMB Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.