Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,595,688 members, 6,021,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 November 2020 at 03:01 AM

Who Rules The World - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Rules The World (619 Views)

What/who rules your soul? / TB Joshua’s SCOAN Must Face Trial – Court Rules / Who Really Controls Or Rules The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Rules The World by OpenYourEyes1: 7:41am On Nov 20
OpenYourEyes1:
The Church. You won't believe this until you wake up.
The BODY Of CHRIST Rules!
Keep yourself clean and be part of it.

JESUS CHRIST is the Head of the CHURCH.

Bump....
Re: Who Rules The World by Anas09: 8:45am On Nov 20
Janosky:

I still no know why you like arguement.
Nothing in my post was out of context or content.
grin cheesy

#1 Anas09 had zero response to #1.
The topic of this thread.

#2. Psalms 24:1.. 1 Corinthians 10:26.

#3. Your #2 is very correct.

Anas09 paraphrase of 2 Corinthians 4:4 , further lends credence to 1John 5:19 & John 12:30-31..

God's kingdom is not the church..
1 Corinthians 15:24-28 says no no... (Futuristic fulfillment).

Therefore it's still 1 John 5:19, 2 Corinthians 4:4 and John 12:30-31, 2 Timothy 3:1-7,13.
Please act mature and intelligent.
Pick each of the scriptures I posted dissect them within context, bring out their meanings and apply them to us living as Christians today. Then, fault me.

What you are doing is not intelligent at all.

You said satan controls this world or the world belongs to satan, abd I say its not true.
I posted Scriptures to back me up, but instead of responding the scriptures I posted, you posted some other quotations without their contents.

I don't work with chapters and verses, I work with the contents. Post contents so that the readers will read and understand if what you are saying aligns with what you post.

This will be my last response to you if you wont allow us have this discussion comprehensively.

I repeat, YHWH created this earth and has never left it for satan to control. What satan has controls over is human beings, through which he controls the government of the age, not the earth. Has no power over who is born or who dies, except those directly under his grasp. Even them, they still escspe.

The Lord Jesus said 'All power in heaven and on earth has been handed over to me'. Be of good cheer for I have overcome the world. Is the Lord lying here?

Why are you JW bent of giving satan the power he does not have?

If satan controls the world, the won't be one single church on earth today. Jesus would not have bene born.
Do you know how much satan is fighting to destroy this earth? He fails at every turn.. Does that seem like he is in control?

1 Like

Re: Who Rules The World by Janosky: 10:58am On Nov 20
Anas09:

Please act mature and intelligent.
Pick each of the scriptures I posted dissect them within context, bring out their meanings and apply them to us living as Christians today. Then, fault me.

What you are doing is not intelligent at all.

You said satan controls this world or the world belongs to satan, abd I say its not true.
I posted Scriptures to back me up, but instead of responding the scriptures I posted, you posted some other quotations without their contents.

I don't work with chapters and verses, I work with the contents. Post contents so that the readers will read and understand if what you are saying aligns with what you post.

This will be my last response to you if you wont allow us have this discussion comprehensively.

I repeat, YHWH created this earth and has never left it for satan to control. What satan has controls over is human beings, through which he controls the government of the age, not the earth. Has no power over who is born or who dies, except those directly under his grasp. Even them, they still escspe.

The Lord Jesus said 'All power in heaven and on earth has been handed over to me'. Be of good cheer for I have overcome the world. Is the Lord lying here?

Why are you JW bent of giving satan the power he does not have?

If satan controls the world, the won't be one single church on earth today. Jesus would not have bene born.
Do you know how much satan is fighting to destroy this earth? He fails at every turn.. Does that seem like he is in control?

2 Timothy 3:1-6
King James Version
3 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,"

Questions for Anas09
(1)
Anas09, 2 Timothy 3:1-6, Does the perilous times occur in the whole world where your Bible says Satan rules ?
(2)
Is the perilous times of 2 Timothy 3:1-6 happening in heaven ?

1 John 5:19
"We know that we belong to God even though the whole world is under the rule of the Evil One."

(3)
Does Anas09 agree with the holy scriptures @ 1 John 5:19?

Re: Who Rules The World by Anas09: 6:10pm On Nov 20
Janosky:

2 Timothy 3:1-6
King James Version
3 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,"

Questions for Anas09
(1)
Anas09, 2 Timothy 3:1-6, Does the perilous times occur in the whole world where your Bible says Satan rules ?
(2)

"We know that we belong to God even though the whole world is under the rule of the Evil One."

(3)

I know I will.be wasting my time trying to bring this to you, but I will anyways.

Before I go further, do you even know what the Church is essence and in reality? Your response here will determine if I wld continue.
Re: Who Rules The World by Janosky: 8:33pm On Nov 20
Anas09:

I know I will.be wasting my time trying to bring this to you, but I will anyways.

Before I go further, do you even know what the Church is essence and in reality? Your response here will determine if I wld continue.

HhHhhhhmmmm !!!
For the same reasons,you don't understand 1John2:15 grin cheesy
1John 5:19 & 2 Timothy 3:1-6, "will be wasting the time " of Dearie Sister Anas09 cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Is 2 Timothy 3:1-6 and 1John 5:19 in her copy of the Bible ?

Questions for Anas09
(1)
(2)

(3)

Dearie Sister , when you respond to the trio of questions, then we can proceed..
Shalom
Re: Who Rules The World by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:38am On Nov 21
Control is about the majority!
People vote for whom they want as ruler, if we're to go by people's attitude, Satan is the ruler of the world because 99.9% is always on his side. smiley

Anas09:

Bros, pls ask the Holy Spirit for understanding of His Word.
Satan controls men who are subject to him, not the world. The world's governments are being manipulated by him behind the scene, even at that, YHWH is still three steps ahead of him from the start.

No one can own what he didn't create. All satan has control over are the souls that refuse to yield to Jesus which is actually the choices of those humans, not Satan's.
I have listened to countless Testimonies of very deep and dark satanists repent and live satanism. If satan has that total control, first, none of us will be alive to be redeemed by Christ. Secondly, none of his captives will escape into the kingdom of Christ.

The kingdom you talk about people not dying is in the Third heaven where God Himself seats on His throne.
After the White Throne Judgement, we shall experience that, but until then, we die. Death to the believers is a call back home, no problem with that.
Re: Who Rules The World by babyboy4every1: 1:38pm On Nov 21
[quote author=OpenYourEyes1 post=92810480]

JESUS CHRIST is the Head of the Church. And the Church has power over satan & his agents that rule the World [/quote
You knew this, then why did Nigerian Christians wanted to kill themselves over triumph elections.
Re: Who Rules The World by OpenYourEyes1: 8:23am On Nov 22
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .
Re: Who Rules The World by Janosky: 12:24pm On Nov 22
MaxInDHouse:
Control is about the majority!
People vote for whom they want as ruler, if we're to go by people's attitude, Satan is the ruler of the world because 99.9% is always on his side. smiley

Brother Max, are you a Pastorpreneur, gods of men ?
How will they pay heed when you are not one of them gods?
Re: Who Rules The World by Truvel(m): 4:45pm On Nov 22
OpenYourEyes1:

There Are Two Forces Dat Rules D World. 1. God 2. D Devil.
Re: Who Rules The World by OpenYourEyes1: 8:28am On Nov 24
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... . .. .
Re: Who Rules The World by OpenYourEyes1: 7:37am On Nov 25
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.... . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daddyfreeze Responds To Ibiyeomie.. Video / The Meaning Of Soul: ! / What Happened To The Bible Scholar - 4him, Imhotep, Stimulus, Etc?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.