Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,359 members, 7,954,465 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:33 PM

Bid And Win With Luckymall.ng - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bid And Win With Luckymall.ng (285 Views)

How Can I Make Money With Luckymall From My Own Experience. / #luckymall.ng / Have You Had About Luckymall.ng? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bid And Win With Luckymall.ng by Yarndex(m): 8:46am On Aug 14, 2020
Hello ladies and gentlemen hope you doing great and fine.

Well I have some good news to share with you guys, Have you had about LuckyMall.NG? Well if this is your first time to here about it, then just keep reading.

What is LuckyMall

LuckyMall is a mobile Lottery Platform that is officially approved by NLRC (National Lottery Regulatory Commission). Luckymall let's you bid as little as N50 to win great and fantastic prize.

How to bid & Win

1: Click on any preferred product.
2: Click on "Bid now"
3: Click on Buy to place your bid
4: Click on Confirm Pay.

Note: that you can bid for more than one product and as many times as you can. Minimum bid amount is N50.

How to Register

1: Click here: https://luckymall.ng/?/mobile/ajax/inviteregister/433907

2: Enter your correct details and click next.

3: Enter the verification code received then tap click to confirm and complete registration.

Note Dail*347*116# to receive code if you didn't get the code.

Register here and start biding as low as N50: https://luckymall.ng/?/mobile/ajax/inviteregister/433907

Download the app from play store.

(1) (Reply)

Ebay Gift Card Needed. / Cama Vs Cac / You Can Make 100% Profit By Selling Used Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.