Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

How Can I Make Money With Luckymall From My Own Experience. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Make Money With Luckymall From My Own Experience. (127 Views)

#luckymall.ng / Bid And Win With Luckymall.ng / I Make N150,000 Monthly Selling Akara In Kaduna – Widow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Make Money With Luckymall From My Own Experience. by TONYCHN: 4:06pm On Dec 18, 2020
;DWhy is LuckyMall popular and unique?

LuckyMall mobile lottery platform is becoming popular in Nigeria recently, and can be accessed via the web version (www.luckymall.ng), and mobile App version. LuckyMall is not time-limited like the Sports betting and other lotteries, bidding and raffles are done anywhere, anytime, the process is seamless with fast raffle time which is conducted automatically by the system. Emerged winners on LuckyMall, can either choose to receive products, or request to be converted into cash.

How to bid effectively and make money on LuckyMall?
As a long-term punter with a lot of profit, I'd like to introduce you to the new gameplay suitable for those who want to win products on LuckyMall, or agents who are doing gambling business. You can make a lot of money following this gameplay, which is legal and without fraud.

The LuckyMall system divides the value of a product into micro shares for punters to bid with the value of the micro shares for that product. However, the higher the number of bids, the higher the chance of winning. For example, N10,000 Shoprite voucher is divided by the LuckyMall system into N50 per bid.

So, to increase chances of winning while reducing risk.
1. Become a coordinator.
2. Build a team and cooperate with your team to raise funds for bidding.
3. Set out a product to bid for, for your team.

The Bidding method for a N10,000 cash prize:
1. In a group of 20 persons, each person in the group will contribute N50 to the "Coordinator" who will now bid for the product with a total sum of N1000. Each person in the group will get N100 back after winning the prize. This method will only increase the chance of winning on LuckyMall and reduce the risk of losing entirely.

However, the investment and profit for everyone will be calculated as follows:
Coordinator’s profit: 10000-2000 = 8000
Punter: 100-50 = 50 extra earning. grin

If the “Coordinator” is a smart investor and masters the lottery rules of LuckyMall, he can make money without losing money, and the investors (punters) can have double of their stake as profit.

The Coordinator can engage in multiple gameplays by creating multiple Social Media or Messenger groups (WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Telegram, etc.) at the same time. With this method, it is possible to earn N1,000,000 a day.

I hope this article has solved the puzzled for you and set you on the path to becoming a multimillionaire. In addition, the website is offering a lot of subsidies to users. For example, you can earn 5% instant bonus on all referrals’ bids for 12 months. This is another opportunity to make money on LuckyMall.

It is a rare chance and we hope you don’t miss it!

(1) (Reply)

Facebook & IG Page Needed / Online Legal Business You Can Do With Your Smartphones / Globe Chamber Of Commerce And Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.