Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,457 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Ugwunnaya Chiedozie Bags Abia State Sports Award 2020 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ugwunnaya Chiedozie Bags Abia State Sports Award 2020 (19075 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Golden Foot Award 2020 / Full list of winners at the 2019 Nigerian Sports Award / Governor Ambode Appoints Asisat Oshoala As Lagos State Sports Ambassador. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugwunnaya Chiedozie Bags Abia State Sports Award 2020 by Taiwojon(m): 11:17am On Aug 14, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:
11-year-old Ugwunnaya Chiedozie Erondu popularly called Doodo_sports Won’t come across to you like every regular 11 Years Old.

Doodo Sports who is a staunch Manchester United Fan won himself into the heart of many Nigerians for skilfully engaging his strong analytical and communication prowess in Sports especially Football.

Doodo, from information gathered, is not only skilled with analysing sports but exceptionally Tech Savvy.

Due to his strong passion for Science , the Young Erondu wants to explore the Aeronautical engineering field because of his attraction to the designs/ manufacturing of flight capable machines & the techniques of operating them.

His passion for sports earns him on Nigeria’s National Television Channels Like ARISE NEWS, TVC, Galaxy TV, Channels, Rave Tv etc, where he wowed his audience. From the confidence the 11 year old exudes, you can easily predict what the future holds for the young talent.

Speaking on how he feels about the recognition given to him by the Abia State Ministry of Youths and Sports, the Umuaro Obingwa Local Government Area born Genius simply attributes such recognition to the Grace of God, while adding that there are other exceptional kids around Nigeria but it suits God to have an Eleven Years old Recognized with Such Prestigious award.

He further disclosed that his greatest Support system are his parents, Chief Erondu Jnr and Mrs Queeneth Erondu, adding that he was inspired into Football analysis by his elder brother Ebuka Erondu who is a Skilled Round leather player.

The Youngest Analyst who started talking football at 9 further urged Nigerian Kids and Youths to always follow their dreams.

Doodo is a Indeed a delight to watch and can be followed on all Social Media platforms @Doodo.sports for more insightS into his Football analytical skills and other activities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiBvqWSmdi4
https://www.legit.ng/1356425-nigerias-youngest-sports-analyst-bags-abia-state-sports-award-2020.html
congratulations ooooo

anyway Jesus save
repent before it is too late
Re: Ugwunnaya Chiedozie Bags Abia State Sports Award 2020 by toscolee(m): 11:18am On Aug 14, 2020
GamalNasser:

I almost wanted it agree with you the I realised the reason you made this statement is because the young Lad is Igbo ...When will you stop this unwarranted hate for the Igbo race

You almost agreed with him until you realized that the lad is Igbo like you.

The both of you should be ashamed of yourself.

Every little contribution must be recognized and celebrated if any society want to progress.
If something is not stressful enough for some of you, it's to be despised.
Re: Ugwunnaya Chiedozie Bags Abia State Sports Award 2020 by toscolee(m): 11:20am On Aug 14, 2020
Simplyleo:
And what are we to do with this?

You lack depth.

1 Like

Re: Ugwunnaya Chiedozie Bags Abia State Sports Award 2020 by brainworkng: 11:42am On Aug 14, 2020
Congrats kid and to those hating him what where you doing at his age?

2 Likes

Re: Ugwunnaya Chiedozie Bags Abia State Sports Award 2020 by Captain6(m): 11:46am On Aug 14, 2020
Good one
Re: Ugwunnaya Chiedozie Bags Abia State Sports Award 2020 by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 14, 2020
Na here Barçanista don condescend to?
Re: Ugwunnaya Chiedozie Bags Abia State Sports Award 2020 by Wabozeji33: 11:52am On Aug 14, 2020
see below
Re: Ugwunnaya Chiedozie Bags Abia State Sports Award 2020 by Phethar007(m): 11:55am On Aug 14, 2020
Pibidah501:
Good morning
you know this is fake...stop it
Re: Ugwunnaya Chiedozie Bags Abia State Sports Award 2020 by GamalNasser: 12:03pm On Aug 14, 2020
toscolee:

You almost agreed with him until you realized that the lad is Igbo like you.

The both of you should be ashamed of yourself.

Every little contribution must be recognized and celebrated if any society want to progress.
If something is not stressful enough for some of you, it's to be despised.

Don't mind us jare , we should really be ashamed of ourselves but we both got jobs to do here wink
Re: Ugwunnaya Chiedozie Bags Abia State Sports Award 2020 by cmecproblem(m): 12:08pm On Aug 14, 2020
Congrats boy, I'm sure he sits on the couch all day watching sports.
Re: Ugwunnaya Chiedozie Bags Abia State Sports Award 2020 by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 14, 2020
GamalNasser:

I almost wanted it agree with you the I realised the reason you made this statement is because the young Lad is Igbo ...When will you stop this unwarranted hate for the Igbo race

The day Ogun kills him with Thunder!

1 Like

Re: Ugwunnaya Chiedozie Bags Abia State Sports Award 2020 by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 14, 2020
Smart kid.. Always know where ur kids are inclined towards n encourage them with all u got. This kid will go very far
Re: Ugwunnaya Chiedozie Bags Abia State Sports Award 2020 by willybaby(m): 12:21pm On Aug 14, 2020
Simplyleo:
if it was an 11yrs old white kid you would have known what to do with it, stop been bitter and plan raising your kid to be this smart too..

1 Like

Re: Ugwunnaya Chiedozie Bags Abia State Sports Award 2020 by Adgraced: 12:38pm On Aug 14, 2020
Anazp:
He clearly doesn't understand what's he crammed. With that his heavy igbo spare part dealer accent

I have to watch the video to hear the accent you so mocked. The boy sounds better than most boys i in lagos. And you how is your own accent?
Re: Ugwunnaya Chiedozie Bags Abia State Sports Award 2020 by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 14, 2020
IJOBA2:
JUST TELL THEM IBO AMAKA AND MOVE ON BROTHER. ITS NOT WORTH KILLING YOURSELF YOU KNOW sad
J̶U̶S̶T̶ T̶E̶L̶L̶ T̶H̶E̶M̶ I̶B̶O̶ A̶M̶A̶K̶A̶ A̶N̶D̶ M̶O̶V̶E̶ O̶N̶ B̶R̶O̶T̶H̶E̶R̶. I̶T̶S̶ N̶O̶T̶ W̶O̶R̶T̶H̶ K̶I̶L̶L̶I̶N̶G̶ Y̶O̶U̶R̶S̶E̶L̶F̶ Y̶O̶U̶ K̶N̶O̶W̶ 
Re: Ugwunnaya Chiedozie Bags Abia State Sports Award 2020 by Psoul(m): 12:43pm On Aug 14, 2020
Simplyleo:

You don't know the value of what he has dat it why you don't know what to do with it.
It is not really your fault cos you just asked a question synonymous to your understanding.

Though some smart ppl will try to figure out what to do with something they don't know, but the dumb ones will never know what to do or may request that they be spoon-fed.

1 Like

Re: Ugwunnaya Chiedozie Bags Abia State Sports Award 2020 by Psoul(m): 12:47pm On Aug 14, 2020
Why is it that All Man U fans both kids and adults look matured, talk maturely and behave maturely. They look so fresh and well nourished. They don't look like people that drink ogogoro(kai Kai) or that dry gin that it's name starts with C?

1 Like

Re: Ugwunnaya Chiedozie Bags Abia State Sports Award 2020 by LZAA: 2:07pm On Aug 14, 2020
Simplyleo:

Re: Ugwunnaya Chiedozie Bags Abia State Sports Award 2020 by Brainardc(m): 2:21pm On Aug 14, 2020
Congratulations little bro......You will always stand out among your peers.
Re: Ugwunnaya Chiedozie Bags Abia State Sports Award 2020 by Bolosiye: 2:40pm On Aug 14, 2020
austine4real:
What exposure does he has??

No hating
.... you asking, what impact are you making as a living being let alone you having any exposure. Can you remembet what you were at this boys age? Let learn to celebrate peoples achievement no matter how little..
Re: Ugwunnaya Chiedozie Bags Abia State Sports Award 2020 by earnit3: 2:56pm On Aug 14, 2020
oh
Re: Ugwunnaya Chiedozie Bags Abia State Sports Award 2020 by AirstarKane(f): 3:28pm On Aug 14, 2020
Simplyleo:
Embrace it, watch it and let it sink in that you're only a busy body.!
Re: Ugwunnaya Chiedozie Bags Abia State Sports Award 2020 by Mikeparlo12(m): 3:37pm On Aug 14, 2020
Manchester United fans are always brilliant....
Re: Ugwunnaya Chiedozie Bags Abia State Sports Award 2020 by Ferrous(m): 10:44pm On Aug 14, 2020
Yes, Man Utd fans can analyse football very well, unlike Chelsea fans
Re: Ugwunnaya Chiedozie Bags Abia State Sports Award 2020 by Ayobami7(m): 1:14pm On Aug 15, 2020
Congrats
Re: Ugwunnaya Chiedozie Bags Abia State Sports Award 2020 by DisLifeSha: 10:04pm On Aug 15, 2020
I taya
IJOBA2:
JUST TELL THEM IBO AMAKA AND MOVE ON BROTHER. ITS NOT WORTH KILLING YOURSELF YOU KNOW sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Efe Ambrose The New Finidi George? / Afghanistan: 100 Female Footballers Evacuated To Qatar / Chelsea Ban Fans After Racist Salah Chants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.