Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

King Cyrus Of Persia And King Donald Trump Of America - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / King Cyrus Of Persia And King Donald Trump Of America (2801 Views)

What You Don't Know About Donald Trump And The King Cyrus Prophecy / King Cyrus Of Persia And President Trump Of America, Temple Builders / Trump Is Biblical Cyrus Of Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King Cyrus Of Persia And King Donald Trump Of America by MrPresident1: 7:50am On Nov 17, 2020
khia:

Oh, I understand you now, you think Braindead Trump did something for Israel but what you fail to understand is the current country called Israel (stolen by the Jewish elite,aka Rothchilds) is really Palestine) Yah said he will bring Israel together not the Jewish elite (who are not Israel) and not your king Trump.

Lol. Now we are making progress

Donald Trump, King of America built the third temple, and then America proudly placed her embassy, which is also a shrine where people pray to God, in the holy place. This is in fulfillment of Bible prophecy

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/jerusalem-has-a-new-shrine-us-envoy-says-of-embassy/

America, God's own country, fell away from God in June 2015 when she became a rainbow love nation. Then she built the temple of God. Then she placed her shrine in the temple of God.

You need to be chosen before you can build the temple. The anointing of God is without repentance.
Re: King Cyrus Of Persia And King Donald Trump Of America by khia: 7:56am On Nov 17, 2020
MrPresident1:

Lol. Now we are making progress

Donald Trump, King of America built the third temple, and then America proudly placed her embassy, which is also a shrine where people pray to God, in the holy place. This is in fulfillment of Bible prophecy

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/jerusalem-has-a-new-shrine-us-envoy-says-of-embassy/

America, God's own country, fell away from God in June 2015 when she became a rainbow love nation. Then she built the temple of God. Then she placed her shrine in the temple of God.

This is sickening, Trump doesn't even believe in Yah, he's an atheist and you have the audacity to attach him to a Bible prophecy. I won't entertain you anymore, you need serious guidance and mental health that I can't provide you with.
Re: King Cyrus Of Persia And King Donald Trump Of America by MrPresident1: 8:04am On Nov 17, 2020
khia:

This is sickening, Trump doesn't even believe in Yah, he's an atheist and you have the audacity to attach him to a Bible prophecy. I won't entertain you anymore, you need serious guidance and mental health that I can't provide you with.

Did Cyrus believe in YAH before YAH named him by name and established him as king of the universe? Cyrus was not born when the word for him came. Trump was not born when the word for him was written. He must triumph on all levels at his last trump - personal, national and international, and universal! even multiversal sef grin. His triumph and trump will be unequivocal, all his enemies completely silenced and subdued. Then when he finally sits down to enjoy his throne, after a long and tedious battle, in which he emerged completely victorious, we will hear the sound of thunder from heaven!

Who is entertaining who? lmao!
Re: King Cyrus Of Persia And King Donald Trump Of America by MrPresident1: 7:17pm On Nov 17, 2020
King Donald Trump of America cheesy
Re: King Cyrus Of Persia And King Donald Trump Of America by MrPresident1: 7:59am On Nov 18, 2020
Good morning Khia cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: King Cyrus Of Persia And King Donald Trump Of America by seunayantokun(m): 9:02am On Nov 22, 2020
MrPresident1:
Donald Trump is king of America in the order of Anointed god-kings like Cyrus of Persia, both named by name in the Bible. Only an anointed god-king could have built the temple of God in Jerusalem.

Solomon did it. Cyrus did it. The Donald did it too! Jesus will do it!

This conspiracy against The Donald will unravel; the Donald will have a great victory, he will trump his enemies, he will triumph over all of them. The voice of victory will be loud and total and complete, without any equivocation. It will be clear to everyone that the Donald has triumphed over all his enemies.

President Joe Biden's tenure is not found in the Bible. Sleepy Joe will not be president.

1 Corinthians 15:52
In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

1 Thessalonians 4:16
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

When President Trump triumphs and blows his trump and it becomes clear as daylight there is now no longer any opposition whatsoever to his kingship, rulership and and dominion, and that of America over the world too, then we will hear from heaven.

We will hear the trump of God.

2 Samuel 22:14-16
The LORD thundered from heaven, and the most High uttered his voice.
15 And he sent out arrows, and scattered them; lightning, and discomfited them.
16 And the channels of the sea appeared, the foundations of the world were discovered, at the rebuking of the LORD, at the blast of the breath of his nostrils.

Psalms 18:13
The LORD also thundered in the heavens, and the Highest gave his voice; hail stones and coals of fire.

Everything before the end of this generation [of the sun].

Matthew 24:34
Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

Who are these human beings who have never come to knowledge of the Truth?
What kind of misunderstanding and misapplication of the Bible is this?

O my God! Why are people perishing like this? Spirit of error at work!
Re: King Cyrus Of Persia And King Donald Trump Of America by MrPresident1: 3:46pm On Nov 22, 2020
seunayantokun:

Who are these human beings who have never come to knowledge of the Truth?
What kind of misunderstanding and misapplication of the Bible is this?

O my God! Why are people perishing like this? Spirit of error at work!

Provide a Bible based rebuttal of what I wrote

1 Like 1 Share

Re: King Cyrus Of Persia And King Donald Trump Of America by seunayantokun(m): 12:04am On Nov 23, 2020
MrPresident1:

Provide a Bible based rebuttal of what I wrote

I can never get into argument with you.
Re: King Cyrus Of Persia And King Donald Trump Of America by dragunov: 3:21am On Nov 23, 2020
MrPresident1:
1. Solomon's temple was the 1st temple

2. Cyrus/Ezra/Nehemiah built the second temple (Darius and Artaxerxes also issued orders to build the temple)

3. The third temple is to be built by Jesus when he returns.

Now, note that there is no building called the temple of God, it was all use of figurative language. The construction and dedication of Jerusalem, which is the place that God has chosen forever as the place that he put his name, is the building of the temple.

Solomon built a temple of the original/real Jews/Israelites
Cyrus allowed the original/real Jews to return home after seventy years of Babylonian slavery.

If Jesus is the only one that can build the third temple, which now happens that Trump has built (by his proclamation), what does this make of Trump, since he has usurped the authority of Christ and has placed the people whom the Bible calls the synagogue of satan into the temple?

Ehn. Is it not every evangelical prophet, with the exception of a very few, who declared Trump as the big deal? Including everybody in Nigeria and africa as a whole.
Re: King Cyrus Of Persia And King Donald Trump Of America by Imo042: 4:39am On Nov 23, 2020
MrPresident1:
Stay tuned grin

Please I have a question for you.
Re: King Cyrus Of Persia And King Donald Trump Of America by Imo042: 6:06am On Nov 23, 2020
khia:

Oh, I understand you now, you think Braindead Trump did something for Israel but what you fail to understand is the current country called Israel (stolen by the Jewish elite,aka Rothchilds and others) is really Palestine. Yah said he will bring Israel together not the Jewish elite (who are not Israel) and not your king Trump. Those people occupying Palestine are not Hebrews/Israelites but imposters.

You don't understand what he's saying.

Read again.
Re: King Cyrus Of Persia And King Donald Trump Of America by MrPresident1: 6:59am On Nov 23, 2020
seunayantokun:

I can never get into argument with you.

Please provide a Bible based rebuttal of what is written. I want to learn from you, let us review Scriptures together
Re: King Cyrus Of Persia And King Donald Trump Of America by MrPresident1: 7:00am On Nov 23, 2020
Imo042:

Please I have a question for you.

Ask your question ooo
Re: King Cyrus Of Persia And King Donald Trump Of America by MrPresident1: 10:26am On Nov 23, 2020
Read
Re: King Cyrus Of Persia And King Donald Trump Of America by Imo042: 11:37am On Nov 23, 2020
MrPresident1:
Read

Please I'm still waiting o

For the answer
Re: King Cyrus Of Persia And King Donald Trump Of America by MrPresident1: 11:13pm On Nov 26, 2020
read
Re: King Cyrus Of Persia And King Donald Trump Of America by MrPresident1: 1:08pm On Feb 24, 2021
MrPresident1:
2 Thessalonians 2:7
For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

Preceding this verse, we see Apostle Paul telling us what will come to pass before the coming of Jesus. Paul says there shall be a falling away first, and the revelation of the man of perdition who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped and then does the ultimate of sitting in the temple of God showing himself as God

The United States of America has fulfilled these prophecies.

1. America fell away from God when she declared herself a rainbow love nation. When she legalized homosexuality in all her 50 states
2. America built a fake and satanic temple in Jerusalem and them proudly placed her embassy right inside that temple, people come to pray in this temple. This is America exalting herself above all that is called God or that is worshiped

Apostle Paul tell us that when we see these signs, we should know, that the mystery of iniquity is already at work and the one restraining his lawlessness will continue to do so until he is taken out of the way.

Now, with the benefit of hindsight, we know that the one letting, the one restraining the son of perdition from exercising his full potential for evil and wickedness was ex President Donald John Trump of America who was deposed by the coronavirus.

As soon as Donald Trump was deposed, we immediately saw the revelation of the Wicked

Right on the very first day of his inauguration, President Joe Biden, signed an executive order to promote homosexuality and LGBTQ in America. Then he followed up with a worldwide foreign policy memo authorizing America to be in the forefront of promoting the abomination of same sex marriage and LGBTQ in the world. Countries like Nigeria that have laws against LGBTQ are to be sanctioned under this evil policy

1. Local/National
Biden calls for LGBT+ protections in executive order
LGBT+ advocates celebrated the move as a step towards a more tolerant and equal society
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/joe-biden-lgbt-executive-order-b1791152.html

On his first day in office, President Joe Biden issued a sweeping executive order making clear that gay and transgender people are protected against discrimination in the workplace, schools, health care, and other realms of American life.

The executive order outlines a broad interpretation of last year's landmark Supreme Court ruling that gay and transgender employees are covered by Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which prohibits discrimination "because of sex."

2. Global/International
Biden signs foreign policy memo putting U.S. at 'forefront' of global LGBTQ rights
The president called on embassies and agencies “to lead by the power of our example.”
https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/biden-signs-foreign-policy-memo-putting-u-s-forefront-global-n1256848

President Joe Biden has issued a historic memorandum committing the United States to promoting LGBTQ rights on the international stage.
Released to the public Thursday evening, the Memorandum on Advancing the Human Rights of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, and Intersex Persons Around the World directs American agencies operating abroad “to ensure that United States diplomacy and foreign assistance promote and protect the human rights of LGBTQI+ persons.”
Re: King Cyrus Of Persia And King Donald Trump Of America by MrPresident1: 11:07pm On Feb 24, 2021
Psalms 1:2
But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
Re: King Cyrus Of Persia And King Donald Trump Of America by MrPresident1: 10:31am On Apr 15, 2021
Psalms 138:1-2
1 [A Psalm] of David. I will praise thee with my whole heart: before the gods will I sing praise unto thee.
2 I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apostle Joshua Orumgbe Brings A Dead Woman Back To Life. (video) / . / Daystar Christian Center Christmas Carol Now Live On Online Or On Silverbird

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.