Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,627 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

From Lagos To Benin (pics) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / From Lagos To Benin (pics) (1067 Views)

Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget / Corps Member Confirmed Dead As Death Toll From Lagos Collapsed Building Rises / Lagos To Relocate 400 Jakande Estate Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Lagos To Benin (pics) by NL1960: 3:15pm On Aug 28, 2020
LebanonCedars2:

Yes it's possible to change to this leather but you have to be sure other parts are very okay and will be able to last as long as the leather. These leathers are very costly and as such you most be sure you will be able to get value for your money.

Yes, they're very much available in Lagos. However, you must know how to be as they don't come in yards as other leathers. You can easily be cheated if care is not taken.

Ok. Thanks.
Re: From Lagos To Benin (pics) by LebanonCedars2(m): 7:11am On Aug 29, 2020
You're welcome boss
Re: From Lagos To Benin (pics) by LebanonCedars2(m): 4:34pm On Aug 29, 2020
@Lebanoncedars, we pride ourselves in the delivery of top notch furniture products. We blend both local and foreign materials to give you the best.

We service: homes, offices, hotel, schools etc

Our doors are superb, our kitchens and wardrobes are second to known, our office desks, chairs, Workstations, credenza, shelves and cabinets are beauties to behold.

Our office is situated on 73, Kajola Road, Jojo bus stop, Obawole, Lagos

Call or Whatsapp on: 07081411165 or 08133602910

Email: LCEDARS007@GMAIL.COM

Visit our website: www.lebanoncedars.com.

Be Wow!!!
Re: From Lagos To Benin (pics) by LebanonCedars2(m): 9:50am On Aug 31, 2020
At Lebanon Cedars, we give you the best of doors (panel, ply-panel, flush, skin etc) tailored to suite your own taste.

Re: From Lagos To Benin (pics) by NL1960: 10:44am On Aug 31, 2020
LebanonCedars2:

Yes it's possible to change to this leather but you have to be sure other parts are very okay and will be able to last as long as the leather. These leathers are very costly and as such you most be sure you will be able to get value for your money.

Yes, they're very much available in Lagos. However, you must know how to be as they don't come in yards as other leathers. You can easily be cheated if care is not taken.

Please what price range(materials and labour) should i have in mind if i want to use this animal leather or a medium range leather for the one 3-sitter and four singles?.
Re: From Lagos To Benin (pics) by LebanonCedars2(m): 12:03pm On Aug 31, 2020
NL1960:

Please what price range(materials and labour) should i have in mind if i want to use this animal leather or a medium range leather for the one 3-sitter and four singles?.

Hmm.... First, I don't know how big your sofa is. However, let me give you a breakdown:

An average sofa should use use between 30 to 40 yards of leather, depending on the size and design of the sofa

Cost of animal skin ranges between 10k to 15k per yard.

Service charge for animal skin is between 80k and 100k depending on the size and design.

Hope you'll be able to get the calculations sir.
Re: From Lagos To Benin (pics) by LebanonCedars2(m): 12:04pm On Aug 31, 2020
NL1960:

You can chat me up sir if you need further clarifications or additional information: 08133602910 or 07081411165.

Best regards.
Re: From Lagos To Benin (pics) by NL1960: 12:51pm On Aug 31, 2020
LebanonCedars2:

Hmm.... First, I don't know how big your sofa is. However, let me give you a breakdown:

An average sofa should use use between 30 to 40 yards of leather, depending on the size and design of the sofa

Cost of animal skin ranges between 10k to 15k per yard.

Service charge for animal skin is between 80k and 100k depending on the size and design.

Hope you'll be able to get the calculations sir.

Thanks. I can work with this.
Re: From Lagos To Benin (pics) by LebanonCedars2(m): 12:07pm On Sep 01, 2020
Your kitchens are in safe hands...

Re: From Lagos To Benin (pics) by LebanonCedars2(m): 12:09pm On Sep 01, 2020
Just tell us your needs and watch it spring to life cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oil Well For Sale Opl 326 Oil Block Location: *niger Delta* Price: *$3billion / Please Is Lekky County Estate (Megamound Estate) Prone To Flooding / For Neatlaying Of Tiles, Marbles, Mosaic, Glass Block In Lagos- 08131244776

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.