Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,448 members, 7,770,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:02 AM

WIKE: 5yrs On, APC Has Failed Woefully To Meet The Expectation Of The Citizenry. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WIKE: 5yrs On, APC Has Failed Woefully To Meet The Expectation Of The Citizenry. (191 Views)

Tinubu’s First 6 Months: FG, States Spend Hugely, Citizenry Not Feeling Impact / Buhari Lacks Leadership Capacity, Has Failed Woefully – Onovo / Amaechi: I Was Not Beaten In Spain, IPOB Evil Plot Failed Woefully (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

WIKE: 5yrs On, APC Has Failed Woefully To Meet The Expectation Of The Citizenry. by FARA4GA: 10:55am On Aug 14, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RNiVl--XPY

Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State has berated the All Progressives Congress (APC) for “continuously giving excuses for their failure to solve pressing national problems facing the country.”

Wike said the APC had in 2015 promised Nigerians that it would solve most of the national challenges, but had, five years after, failed woefully to meet the expectation of the citizenry.

The governor denounced the APC poor performance in governance when Rivers State executive of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) visited him at the Government House, Port Harcourt yesterday.

He said Nigerians were hoping that the PDP would return to power because the APC had failed Nigeria.

“You have promised and you have failed. There is nothing to try you for again. Nigerians have realised that it is better they stay with the PDP that has the interest of Nigeria at heart than a party that gives excuses everyday.

“You know there are problems in Nigeria and you made promises, asking Nigerians to vote for you, and for five years, nothing has changed,” Wike lamented.

He advised Rivers people not to allow themselves to be hoodwinked by APC political appointees from Rivers State who have nothing to offer them.

“There is nothing the APC can say to Rivers people today as the reason they should be voted for. Whether it is the Federal Government or their political appointees, they have nothing to tell us.

“The money they have approved for us as refund has not been given to us. But I am not worried. I will continue to work. We have something we can show to Rivers people,” he said.

SOURCE: https://www.google.com/amp/s/guardian.ng/politics/apc-has-failed-nigerians-says-wike/
Re: WIKE: 5yrs On, APC Has Failed Woefully To Meet The Expectation Of The Citizenry. by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 14, 2020
wike you have failed the rivers people with your backwards goverment
Re: WIKE: 5yrs On, APC Has Failed Woefully To Meet The Expectation Of The Citizenry. by Mo3891: 11:03am On Aug 14, 2020
cool

See who is talking?!

If it was Udom Emanuel of Akwa Ibom then I might listen... But this one that main use all Rivers State allocation, IGR and 13% crude oil sales derivatives to fund PDP tax collectors, and Judges is even talking

Re: WIKE: 5yrs On, APC Has Failed Woefully To Meet The Expectation Of The Citizenry. by MajesticKris: 11:12am On Aug 14, 2020
I'm here to read comments grin
Re: WIKE: 5yrs On, APC Has Failed Woefully To Meet The Expectation Of The Citizenry. by Ballad50: 11:15am On Aug 14, 2020
I agree
Re: WIKE: 5yrs On, APC Has Failed Woefully To Meet The Expectation Of The Citizenry. by Vyzz: 11:24am On Aug 14, 2020
That we can agree on
Re: WIKE: 5yrs On, APC Has Failed Woefully To Meet The Expectation Of The Citizenry. by Mynd44: 12:36pm On Aug 14, 2020

(1)

Reno Omokri Gives A View Of London From The Top / Nation Building And The Obligation Of Nigerian Youths / *pastor Ize-iyamu To Complete Benin Storm Water Project*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.