Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,972 members, 7,810,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

How My Wife Ruined Me And Took Me From Riches To Rags - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Wife Ruined Me And Took Me From Riches To Rags (3036 Views)

Gambling Has Finally Ruined Me / "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" / Sad Story Of Emmanuel Eboue: “from Riches To Rags” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Wife Ruined Me And Took Me From Riches To Rags by koyen(m): 11:43am On Aug 14, 2020
Source: www.knowefritin.com

My name is Chinedu, staying in the eastern part of Nigeria. I married my wife as a business man…. I dealt with several types of businesses that brought in millions every month and so I was comfortable.

My wife use to be a very loving woman but there was something about her that I thought will change after marriage, it was the fact that she was extremely demanding. She wants to live an extremely expensive life, ride latest cars, use new phones that just came out and wear different cloths every day.

I tried my best to tame her but she felt uncontrollable. She will always tell me I have the money that I should spend on her else another man will spend on her and she wont be able to resist it. Because of these words, I will try and please her.

She used the Latest Iphone, drove latest cars and use latest stuff for the little money that was entering from my business.

Sooner than later, my account started going down and I couldn’t restock for my business again so I had to tell her. Only for her to change her mood and not talk to me for days because I said we can’t live a large life for now.

Well, I had to take loan from the bank to continue my business but what she did that made me send her out of my house was that she took my ATM card that had the millions I took as loan and withdraw more than 70% of it because she knew my PIN as my wife.

I was coming from one of my shops when I saw an alert. I was mad and ran home to her only to see her with new Jewelries, cloths, shoes, bag etc….. I couldn’t hold it I had to slap her 2 times because I told her I took the money from the bank to get up again.

I threw her out of my house without any of these things and I swear she wont step foot in my house again and all this fine fine stuffs I will give it to another woman who will help me. But for me my business has crashed and I am looking for how to settle the bank. She crumbled my life and business, I wish I saw this coming since.

Re: How My Wife Ruined Me And Took Me From Riches To Rags by Kennieweb: 11:47am On Aug 14, 2020
koyen:

My name is Chinedu, staying in the eastern part of Nigeria. I married my wife as a business man…. I dealt with several types of businesses that brought in millions every month and so I was comfortable.

My wife use to be a very loving woman but there was something about her that I thought will change after marriage, it was the fact that she was extremely demanding. She wants to live an extremely expensive life, ride latest cars, use new phones that just came out and wear different cloths every day.

I tried my best to tame her but she felt uncontrollable. She will always tell me I have the money that I should spend on her else another man will spend on her and she wont be able to resist it. Because of these words, I will try and please her.

She used the Latest Iphone, drove latest cars and use latest stuff for the little money that was entering from my business.

Sooner than later, my account started going down and I couldn’t restock for my business again so I had to tell her. Only for her to change her mood and not talk to me for days because I said we can’t live a large life for now.

Well, I had to take loan from the bank to continue my business but what she did that made me send her out of my house was that she took my ATM card that had the millions I took as loan and withdraw more than 70% of it because she knew my PIN as my wife.

I was coming from one of my shops when I saw an alert. I was mad and ran home to her only to see her with new Jewelries, cloths, shoes, bag etc….. I couldn’t hold it I had to slap her 2 times because I told her I took the money from the bank to get up again.

I threw her out of my house without any of these things and I swear she wont step foot in my house again and all this fine fine stuffs I will give it to another woman who will help me. But for me my business has crashed and I am looking for how to settle the bank. She crumbled my life and business, I wish I saw this coming since.

Save yourself the stress of going to the market and get Fresh Vegetables,Unadulterated/undiluted palm oil,Original Honey and fish in various types i.e Bonga fish,Crayfish,Stock fish, delivered to your doorstep
Delivery is Worldwide
Place your order now!!�
https:///+2348175123326
# _Delebfoodmart_ng_ -Making food shopping easy

4 Likes

Re: How My Wife Ruined Me And Took Me From Riches To Rags by TransflectTP(m): 11:48am On Aug 14, 2020
Hmmmmm. It's well bro. At times, we are the makers of our own problems. You saw such traits and you still went ahead to marry her?

2 Likes

Re: How My Wife Ruined Me And Took Me From Riches To Rags by frozen70(f): 11:49am On Aug 14, 2020
After some men will say women can't manipulate them that they have fish brain

6 Likes

Re: How My Wife Ruined Me And Took Me From Riches To Rags by frozen70(f): 11:51am On Aug 14, 2020
koyen:

Sorry for what happened to you

Next time don't over do to impress anyone, it doesn't end well

Good you have sent her out of the house.

Start again and this time around, pay more attention to your business not listening to how to please her, especially where she contributes nothing
Re: How My Wife Ruined Me And Took Me From Riches To Rags by Mindlog: 12:03pm On Aug 14, 2020
frozen70:

If Samson with his "spirit filled locks on his head" could be manipulated,, so e no be by mouth! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How My Wife Ruined Me And Took Me From Riches To Rags by mariahAngel(f): 12:04pm On Aug 14, 2020
A man can't be that gullible, can he?

4 Likes

Re: How My Wife Ruined Me And Took Me From Riches To Rags by frozen70(f): 12:08pm On Aug 14, 2020
Mindlog:

If Samson with his "spirit filled locks on his head" could be manipulated,, so e no be by mouth! cheesy

Hahaha, abi oohh

1 Like

Re: How My Wife Ruined Me And Took Me From Riches To Rags by kelechi50: 12:08pm On Aug 14, 2020
frozen70:
Hmm, the issue of manipulation is out of the matter rather he saw it coming and was thinking the other way round with the hope of changing the unchanged scum grin

1 Like

Re: How My Wife Ruined Me And Took Me From Riches To Rags by Mindlog: 12:09pm On Aug 14, 2020
Low self-esteem was a key issue, the man felt being permissive with money where the woman was involved was a way of sustaining the woman's affection. The red flags were waving way before the marriage but oga was getting his validation from the frivolous spending!

4 Likes

Re: How My Wife Ruined Me And Took Me From Riches To Rags by frozen70(f): 12:12pm On Aug 14, 2020
kelechi50:
Hmm, the issue of manipulation is out of the matter rather he saw it coming and was thinking the other way round with the hope of changing the unchanged scum grin

It's the manipulated act that paved way for him to chase shadow instead of object
Re: How My Wife Ruined Me And Took Me From Riches To Rags by frozen70(f): 12:14pm On Aug 14, 2020
mariahAngel:
A man can't be that gullible, can he?

You can only see a man's gullibility is about desiring for more women to sleep with, not artificial things

Wetin concern am
Re: How My Wife Ruined Me And Took Me From Riches To Rags by pretydiva(f): 12:17pm On Aug 14, 2020
The red flags was everywhere, yet you overlooked. This is what happens when you settle for a trophy wife. This should serve as a lesson to guys out there.

Marry who can contribute to your growth and success in life.

6 Likes

Re: How My Wife Ruined Me And Took Me From Riches To Rags by Osobi32(m): 12:25pm On Aug 14, 2020
weak men ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Wife Ruined Me And Took Me From Riches To Rags by faithfull18(f): 12:49pm On Aug 14, 2020
Super story.

6 Likes

Re: How My Wife Ruined Me And Took Me From Riches To Rags by 2cul2care: 1:54pm On Aug 14, 2020
Never try to change a person, and never go into marriage with someone with a particular bad character, with the promise that they're going to change, if they don't and can't change before marriage, then marriage won't change them
Re: How My Wife Ruined Me And Took Me From Riches To Rags by Unnerve: 2:10pm On Aug 14, 2020
A fool and his money are always soon parted cheesy

Nothing new...

10 Likes

Re: How My Wife Ruined Me And Took Me From Riches To Rags by tommy589(m): 2:12pm On Aug 14, 2020
pretydiva:
The red flags was everywhere, yet you overlooked. This is what happens when you settle for a trophy wife. This should serve as a lesson to guys out there.

I pray they listen

Shoe get size! It is not a must to stay with an expensive wife.
Re: How My Wife Ruined Me And Took Me From Riches To Rags by Bj5all(m): 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2020
this is very irritating to read. Your wife didn't ruin you, your foolishness ruined you.

i don't know what to call you, whether a simp or maybe something worse. your wife will tell you *if you can't give her the latest things, another man will give her and she might not be able to resist* Haba, your village people swear for you.

Any man that goes beyond his means to please a woman at the detriment of his future is a fool and such relationship will not late because it involves two foolish people and will definitely end when one of them wise up.

Any woman that also ask a man for things she knows is beyond the financial capacity of her man is a fool also.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Wife Ruined Me And Took Me From Riches To Rags by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 14, 2020
Yen yen yen! undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: How My Wife Ruined Me And Took Me From Riches To Rags by rhemauni: 2:23pm On Aug 14, 2020
Super story

This happens when u marry for beauty only

Beauty without brain ladies have killed many men

Op ur live has been destroyed, u are not only broke but deep in bank debt & very soon bank will seize the remaining properties u have.

Lesson to men
Re: How My Wife Ruined Me And Took Me From Riches To Rags by TheCork(m): 3:00pm On Aug 14, 2020
faithfull18:
Super story.

Please am writing a novels for univercity graduate to help them find job & I really need yor lovely help.. please do u kindly have nyansh please? cheesy
Re: How My Wife Ruined Me And Took Me From Riches To Rags by faithfull18(f): 3:23pm On Aug 14, 2020
TheCork:

Please am writing a novels for univercity graduate to help them find job & I really need yor lovely help.. please do u kindly have nyansh please? cheesy

Re: How My Wife Ruined Me And Took Me From Riches To Rags by pretydiva(f): 3:44pm On Aug 14, 2020
tommy589:

I pray they listen

Shoe get size! It is not a must to stay with an expensive wife.

Some will never listen
Re: How My Wife Ruined Me And Took Me From Riches To Rags by TheCork(m): 4:17pm On Aug 14, 2020
faithfull18:

Do u have nyansh or not gadddemmit? angry
Re: How My Wife Ruined Me And Took Me From Riches To Rags by angelfallz(m): 4:29pm On Aug 14, 2020
TransflectTP:
Hmmmmm. It's well bro. At times, we are the makers of our own problems. You saw such traits and you still went ahead to marry her?

Yep I agree. Sometimes men are the cause of their own problems. No wonder men die earlier than women.
Re: How My Wife Ruined Me And Took Me From Riches To Rags by Prof0fficial: 10:53pm On Aug 14, 2020
only a foolish man will allow the wife to know his pin

1 Like

Re: How My Wife Ruined Me And Took Me From Riches To Rags by Houseofglam7(f): 6:45am On Aug 15, 2020
undecided

Re: How My Wife Ruined Me And Took Me From Riches To Rags by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 15, 2020
pretydiva:

Most of them want a flashy trophy wife that is way above their standard and then she ruins them emotionally and financially, trophy wife will keep ruining them till they give themselves sense.
Re: How My Wife Ruined Me And Took Me From Riches To Rags by pretydiva(f): 5:57pm On Aug 15, 2020
Nuttella:
Most of them want a flashy trophy wife that is way above their standard and then she ruins them emotionally and financially, trophy wife will keep ruining them till they give themselves sense.
Exactly. Your on point
Re: How My Wife Ruined Me And Took Me From Riches To Rags by Haywhymido(m): 6:27pm On Aug 15, 2020
lol, you said you wished you saw it coming, you actually did but chose to ignore it. Your wife told you, another man will spend on her if you dont and she wont be able to resist and you still see her as a wife, satisfying and pleasing her as if your life depends on her being your wife. You sef reason am na, e no make sense na.

(1) (Reply)

Married For 5 Years And My Partner Hardly Want S*x Anymore! What Can I Do? / What Is That Disturbing Character You Want To Drop In 2015? / Household Items For Sale In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.