Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Refrigerator 3D Model - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Refrigerator 3D Model (5392 Views)

New 4 Bedroom Duplex House Plan ( 3d Model ) / Urgent:: I Need Someone To Change An Image To A 3d Model. / Container Shop 3D Model Art Work By Mark Eyesan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Refrigerator 3D Model by Jh0wsef(m): 6:46am On Sep 15, 2020
lifenija:
sorry op ass kisser / zombie, sorry i offend ur peanut brain

Lmao. OP HAS BEEN BUSTED!! grin
I never expected it though.
Re: Refrigerator 3D Model by lifenija: 7:11am On Sep 20, 2020
Jh0wsef:

Lmao. OP HAS BEEN BUSTED!! grin
I never expected it though.
no mind am typical scammer or a proberly waiting for someone to contact em so e can charge for work were e no sabi
Re: Refrigerator 3D Model by NoChill: 2:22pm On Sep 29, 2020
lifenija:
no mind am typical scammer or a proberly waiting for someone to contact em so e can charge for work were e no sabi
My own question is why is this thread stuck on top of the Graphics section for over a month now and counting, even without people commenting.

Did OP pay the Mods or is it a loophole in the forum
Re: Refrigerator 3D Model by lifenija: 4:40pm On Sep 29, 2020
NoChill:

My own question is why is this thread stuck on top of the Graphics section for over a month now and counting, even without people commenting.

oh nope, people dont usually post here like dat that's y
Re: Refrigerator 3D Model by NoChill: 8:26pm On Sep 29, 2020
lifenija:
oh nope, people dont usually post here like dat that's y
I know what am saying, the last comment before mine was September 20 and since then people have been posting in other threads but for some reasons, this one continues to stay glued to the top
Re: Refrigerator 3D Model by lifenija: 9:22pm On Sep 29, 2020
NoChill:

I know what am saying, the last comment before mine was September 20 and since then people have been posting in other threads but for some reasons, this one continues to stay glued to the top
might b a mod yahoo mod.
Re: Refrigerator 3D Model by imagrg(m): 6:42am On Sep 30, 2020
A good one
Re: Refrigerator 3D Model by DriggityDre: 6:32pm On Sep 30, 2020
Sushmitaroy:
Check out one of our 3D modeling and rendering work sample of refrigerator.
You might have to add something to stop the can from rolling, when you open the fridge door. Maybe like.. little ridges.

Still pretty cool.

Re: Refrigerator 3D Model by lifenija: 8:44am On Oct 01, 2020
DriggityDre:

You might have to add something to stop the can from rolling, when you open the fridge door. Maybe like.. little ridges.

Still pretty cool.
that is if he/she knows how to design one
Re: Refrigerator 3D Model by budaatum: 10:22pm On Oct 09, 2020
Sushmitaroy:

erad:
It has come to my attention in recent times that some people come to this section to paste works which are gotten from various other designers and websites and claim the ownership and credits.

First, this is illegal... but the illegal aspect is none of my business, nah you and police go dey drag that one.

To me and other loyal, hardworking and truely creative members of this section, it is totally wrong, unprofessional, demeaning and unethical.

On this note, with the help of my vigilant fellow designers... anybody discovered to paste and take credit for design works that are not theirs in this section will be liable to a Two(2)-Week ban and the particular post or thread will be hidden/removed. If you must paste any design work that is not yours, have the decency and courtesy of mentioning and appreciating the original designer. How would you feel if you spent hours behind a computer depriving yourself of alot of things just to make that awesome design and somebody somewhere is taking the credit for it??

Lets be fair to ourselves and others. We are here to help each other grow, not to brag and oppress ourselves.
Thank You.
erad.
Re: Refrigerator 3D Model by Jh0wsef(m): 9:57am On Oct 10, 2020
NoChill:

lol. Thank God say you sef notice. Na pin mod pin the thread.
Re: Refrigerator 3D Model by Andypamii(f): 1:39pm On Oct 15, 2020
Sushmitaroy:
So beautiful and realistic.keep up the good work bro��

In need of a Logo design, b.cards, Letterhead highlight covers for an affordable price. Please�� holla at me .Check my signatures
Re: Refrigerator 3D Model by Jayflex090(m): 2:18pm On Oct 15, 2020
Bring more job..... Mafor, na low cost

Re: Refrigerator 3D Model by lifenija: 7:59pm On Oct 26, 2020
Andypamii:

So beautiful and realistic.keep up the good work bro��

In need of a Logo design, b.cards, Letterhead highlight covers for an affordable price. Please�� holla at me .Check my signatures
they are downloaded images is not d one designing them, op is full of crap
Re: Refrigerator 3D Model by ZhiosonWind: 8:52am On Nov 11, 2020
Fheelzz:
Wow this is so realistic Btw the size of the coca cola though cheesy
family size grin

1 Like

Re: Refrigerator 3D Model by Jh0wsef(m): 8:55am On Nov 14, 2020
Hit me up for your branding

Re: Refrigerator 3D Model by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:03am On Nov 18, 2020
Chocoanne sweetheart you wanna talk 2 me
Re: Refrigerator 3D Model by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:04am On Nov 18, 2020
Chocoanne I can't view my email

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Latest Interior Render With Blender, Pls Rate. / My Pencil Drawing Archive (2) / 9 Awesome Drawings By Artists Who Dont See Lines As Boundaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.