Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,364 members, 7,957,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:35 AM

Invest With Sunrise Agro-allied Farms And Get 30% Of Your Investment Every Month - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest With Sunrise Agro-allied Farms And Get 30% Of Your Investment Every Month (776 Views)

Invest In Plantain Farm And Get Return On Investment Every 6 Months, Westagro / Earn 30 Percent Of Your Investment Every 30 Working Days / Forex Account Management, 30% Of Initial Investment, Every Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest With Sunrise Agro-allied Farms And Get 30% Of Your Investment Every Month by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 14, 2020
Sunrise Agro-Allied Farms, CAC BN 2874519, is offering to pay 30% interest of your investment every month. We are into animal husbandry and will start operation of a poultry and goat farm from the month of October. For more details please leave a comment below.

Re: Invest With Sunrise Agro-allied Farms And Get 30% Of Your Investment Every Month by Observer11: 1:04pm On Aug 14, 2020
bousinesylvernus00@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Invest With Sunrise Agro-allied Farms And Get 30% Of Your Investment Every Month by damosade(m): 4:14pm On Aug 14, 2020
Wonder farm
Re: Invest With Sunrise Agro-allied Farms And Get 30% Of Your Investment Every Month by letitrainnow(m): 4:17pm On Aug 14, 2020
How much is one expected to invest, can I have an idea?
Re: Invest With Sunrise Agro-allied Farms And Get 30% Of Your Investment Every Month by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 15, 2020
damosade:
Wonder farm

Please this is not a wonder farm. All investors that will invest with us will be allowed to visit the farm anytime that they convienently wish to do so. The farm is in Lagos State.
Re: Invest With Sunrise Agro-allied Farms And Get 30% Of Your Investment Every Month by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 15, 2020
letitrainnow:
How much is one expected to invest, can I have an idea?

Investments will start from a hundred thousand Naira (100,000 Naira) and above.
Re: Invest With Sunrise Agro-allied Farms And Get 30% Of Your Investment Every Month by 9jaman1: 12:41am On Aug 15, 2020
ANYTHING , ANYWHERE that pays 30% a month interest is a SCAM. A fool and is money are easily parted. Do not be greedy

1 Like

Re: Invest With Sunrise Agro-allied Farms And Get 30% Of Your Investment Every Month by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 15, 2020
9jaman1:
ANYTHING , ANYWHERE that pays 30% a month interest is a SCAM. A fool and is money are easily parted. Do not be greedy

This is sad, very sad indeed. How is this a scam? Are you trying to say that paying 30% interest of your investment isn't feasible?

A woman in Kaduna State did the exact same thing last year and has now expanded her farm. Was she a scam? You can Google search her out if you like. What percentage would you prefer that we should pay our investors? I'm waiting for your BRIGHT input please.
Re: Invest With Sunrise Agro-allied Farms And Get 30% Of Your Investment Every Month by Cheny(m): 7:09am On Aug 15, 2020
30% return of interest monthly is not sustainable. We must be frank to ourselves, if any business outfit will stand the test of time the ROI must be realistic and not cosmetic. Even if the business is real, genuine investors will be scared because of the mouthwatering ROI which sounds too good to last.
So,think of a realistic ROI that will help both the business to run smoothly and also encourage potential investors.
Re: Invest With Sunrise Agro-allied Farms And Get 30% Of Your Investment Every Month by Kobicove(m): 7:18am On Aug 15, 2020
oknne77:

This is sad, very sad indeed. How is this a scam? Are you trying to say that paying 30% interest of your investment isn't feasible?

A woman in Kaduna State did the exact same thing last year and has now expanded her farm. Was she a scam? You can Google search her out if you like. What percentage would you prefer that we should pay our investors? I'm waiting for your BRIGHT input please.

Mention the name of the woman who paid a consistent monthly ROI of 30% from farming.

It is not sustainable for a farm to pay that much ROI undecided
Re: Invest With Sunrise Agro-allied Farms And Get 30% Of Your Investment Every Month by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 15, 2020
Cheny:
30% return of interest monthly is not sustainable. We must be frank to ourselves, if any business outfit will stand the test of time the ROI must be realistic and not cosmetic. Even if the business is real, genuine investors will be scared because of the mouthwatering ROI which sounds too good to last.
So,think of a realistic ROI that will help both the business to run smoothly and also encourage potential investors.

Thank you very much for your input.
If we suggest to give our investors 30% of the GENERATED PROFITS on a monthly basis will it be alright? We are learning too please.
Re: Invest With Sunrise Agro-allied Farms And Get 30% Of Your Investment Every Month by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 15, 2020
I honestly love this. This is the essence of having a forum as we tend to learn from each other.

Sunrise Agro-Allied Farms will be bringing this post down as we too honestly don't believe that giving 30% interest of investment is feasible every month.

We will be coming up with a much better offer for both ourselves and our potential investors soon.

Thank you for your prudent advice
Re: Invest With Sunrise Agro-allied Farms And Get 30% Of Your Investment Every Month by sonofElElyon: 8:36am On Aug 15, 2020
Shows you have a lack of knowledge about the business.. not encouraging at all..

oknne77:
I honestly love this. This is the essence of having a forum as we tend to learn from each other.

Sunrise Agro-Allied Farms will be bringing this post down as we too honestly don't believe that giving 30% interest of investment is feasible every month.

We will be coming up with a much better offer for both ourselves and our potential investors soon.

Thank you for your prudent advice
Re: Invest With Sunrise Agro-allied Farms And Get 30% Of Your Investment Every Month by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 15, 2020
sonofElElyon:
Shows you have a lack of knowledge about the business.. not encouraging at all..

The problem is how we can make a great offer to our intended investors that will be of great benefit to both us and our investors without creating hefty financial losses for both of us. Hope you understand?

Finance is of great importance hence we need to get it right. Nobody wants to lose money.

If it's about operating a farm I can do that please. Don't create chaos for no just reason here. NOBODY KNOWS IT ALL INCLUDING YOU.
Re: Invest With Sunrise Agro-allied Farms And Get 30% Of Your Investment Every Month by sonofElElyon: 5:34pm On Aug 15, 2020
It's not just about farming. There's a business side to agriculture which you don't seem to know much about.. instead of being emotional and sensitive, why don't you go and learn the business side of agribusiness... If you know about the business you wouldn't have offered such ROI in the first place..

oknne77:

The problem is how we can make a great offer to our intended investors that will be of great benefit to both us and our investors without creating hefty financial losses for both of us. Hope you understand?

Finance is of great importance hence we need to get it right. Nobody wants to lose money.

If it's about operating a farm I can do that please. Don't create chaos for no just reason here. NOBODY KNOWS IT ALL INCLUDING YOU.
Re: Invest With Sunrise Agro-allied Farms And Get 30% Of Your Investment Every Month by bizzibodi(m): 8:32pm On Aug 24, 2020
How can U pay ROI 30%monthly not yearly,agric dnt yield monthly except U intend to take from Peter to pay Paul & vice versa.

(1) (Reply)

T Bills Is A Mess with 4million which other bank product can i invest / If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This / Standard Chartered Bank Account Opening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.