Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

VIDEO: Infidelity Gone Wrong; Man Collapses After Sex With Married Woman - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / VIDEO: Infidelity Gone Wrong; Man Collapses After Sex With Married Woman (656 Views)

Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment / Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man / Youths Catch Man Having Sex With Married Woman In The Bush In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Infidelity Gone Wrong; Man Collapses After Sex With Married Woman by CHIOMAEZEH: 3:02pm On Aug 14, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBjEvxuZxXM

A Nigerian man named I.K got more that he could bargain for, after engages in sexual relations with a married woman in a hotel. The video shows a panicking woman scared and unaware of what she must have done to make the man (I.K) passed out and seated on a plastic chair.

Concerned people around had already mixed some milk and were administering it o I.K in a bid to revive him from his exhausted state.

when the woman was asked what happened; she claimed she was in the salon, making her hair when I.K called her to come meet him in the hotel. On getting to the hotel, they had some sexual relations and it was when I.K went to take a shower she noticed he had collapsed, which made her raise alarm and all on staff of the hotel to come too his aid.

Continue watching the above video to learn more of what happened.

SOURCE: https://www.facebook.com/701090923257144/videos/1241350336203514/?__so__=channel_tab&__rv__=all_videos_card

Re: VIDEO: Infidelity Gone Wrong; Man Collapses After Sex With Married Woman by magnetic20: 3:07pm On Aug 14, 2020
Reward for hard work!
Re: VIDEO: Infidelity Gone Wrong; Man Collapses After Sex With Married Woman by Righteousness89(m): 3:17pm On Aug 14, 2020
See how the devil makes a Show of fully grown Adults..

3 in 1 Destruction. Married woman would definitely be in Trouble with her Husband.

Man is not Sure of his life..

Woman likely to end up in jail..

All Because of Sex!

Immorality is a World known Destroyer.. Flee for your Life..

Just Imagine a Man or Woman Passing away in such Manner?

What on Earth will you tell God Almighty?

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Infidelity Gone Wrong; Man Collapses After Sex With Married Woman by kereman1: 3:25pm On Aug 14, 2020
Righteousness89:
Just Imagine a Man or Woman Passing away in such Manner?

What on Earth will you tell God Almighty?

man of God giv them ur word

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Infidelity Gone Wrong; Man Collapses After Sex With Married Woman by kereman1: 3:26pm On Aug 14, 2020
if this man dies there, how will he give account of this life
Re: VIDEO: Infidelity Gone Wrong; Man Collapses After Sex With Married Woman by donbachi(m): 3:35pm On Aug 14, 2020
Amadioha don magbole ya.
Re: VIDEO: Infidelity Gone Wrong; Man Collapses After Sex With Married Woman by Colonelswitz101(m): 3:37pm On Aug 14, 2020
Harder harder no be national anthem...
Definitely not for everyone. All these bad elders, even for leadership positions dem no gree youths see road,even for puna wey Dem done dey shine for ages, Dem still dey drag am with youths...

Quick recovery Papa nkechi...wen next u see cleavage n bum short remember to cover urself with the blood of Jesus...

cheesy
Re: VIDEO: Infidelity Gone Wrong; Man Collapses After Sex With Married Woman by neonly: 3:38pm On Aug 14, 2020
How men collapse during sex surprise me sha

Re: VIDEO: Infidelity Gone Wrong; Man Collapses After Sex With Married Woman by CHIOMAEZEH: 3:53pm On Aug 14, 2020
neonly:
How men collapse during sex surprise me sha

when a penis is erect, it looks like it could break a wall.....after a few thrusts and ejaculation, its as useless as that man on the chair.....even milk wouldn't revive it.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Infidelity Gone Wrong; Man Collapses After Sex With Married Woman by Vyzz: 3:53pm On Aug 14, 2020
grin
Re: VIDEO: Infidelity Gone Wrong; Man Collapses After Sex With Married Woman by fati2001(m): 4:36pm On Aug 14, 2020
CHIOMAEZEH:

when a penis is erect, it looks like it could break a wall.....after a few thrusts and ejaculation, its as useless as that man on the chair.....even milk wouldn't revive it.
Re: VIDEO: Infidelity Gone Wrong; Man Collapses After Sex With Married Woman by Nigga44: 5:50pm On Aug 14, 2020
O boy
Re: VIDEO: Infidelity Gone Wrong; Man Collapses After Sex With Married Woman by Bighead9: 7:40pm On Aug 14, 2020
I.K hmmmm, you leave your spare parts business go Bleep married woman grin grin grin grin.

Re: VIDEO: Infidelity Gone Wrong; Man Collapses After Sex With Married Woman by VirginFinder: 11:31pm On Aug 14, 2020
Dotherightthing:
See how the devil makes a Sshow of fully grown Aadults..

3 in 1 Ddestruction. Married woman would definitely be in Ttrouble with her Hhusband.

Man is not Ssure of his life..

Woman likely to end up in jail..

All Bbecause of Ssex!

Immorality is a Wworld known Ddestroyer.. Flee for your Llife..

Just Iimagine a Mman or Wwoman Ppassing away in such Mmanner?

What on Eearth will you tell God Almighty?

(1) (Reply)

Dream Meaning Of Market / Stop spending your hard earned money on power controlled by.. (Only Home Owners) / Make Una Cine Help Me Before Fcmb Raid Me With Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.