Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,370 members, 7,861,023 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:15 PM

Edo: Obaseki's SSA Resigns, Council Vice Chairman Dumps PDP (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo: Obaseki's SSA Resigns, Council Vice Chairman Dumps PDP (Photo) (852 Views)

Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) / Ogun: 234 Former Local Government Office Holders Dump APC For PDP (Photo) / Edo: Obaseki Heaps Sand In Front Of Edo Assembly Over Impeachment Scare (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo: Obaseki's SSA Resigns, Council Vice Chairman Dumps PDP (Photo) by EBMedia: 3:34pm On Aug 14, 2020
IgbereTV reports that an Edo Senior Special Assistant from Urhonigbe South ward 8, Faith Obasuyi has resigned from Governor Godwin Obaseki's government ahead of the governorship election scheduled to hold in the state in September.

In her resignation letter which was sent in on Friday August 14, Obasuyi alleged that recent activities of Obaseki's administration will not lead to the actualization of development and the promotion of woman and girl-child interest.

It read;

"I’m, therefore, not persuaded that the recent activities of the Gov Obaseki administration can lead me to achieving these interest especially when the governor has now abandoned the APC on whose back he rode to power.

‘This decision is borne out of my desire to join forces with our great party, the APC to ensure the emergence of a true Orhionmwon man as governor come September 19th, 2020.”

Also, the vice-chairman of Orhionmwon Local Government Area, Hon Christian Iweka has left the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP for the APC.

https://igberetvnews.com/1361385/edo-obasekis-ssa-resigns-council-vice-chairman-dumps-pdp-photo/

Lalasticlala

Re: Edo: Obaseki's SSA Resigns, Council Vice Chairman Dumps PDP (Photo) by Promoter2: 3:35pm On Aug 14, 2020
Na wa o
Re: Edo: Obaseki's SSA Resigns, Council Vice Chairman Dumps PDP (Photo) by thesicilian: 3:42pm On Aug 14, 2020
I won't be surprised if all these people resigning were actually the ones that joined forces to bring him down, and now that he has refused to surrender they're all leaving one by one to join their puppet master.
Re: Edo: Obaseki's SSA Resigns, Council Vice Chairman Dumps PDP (Photo) by Prechgold1180(m): 3:42pm On Aug 14, 2020
Nothing concern me

All I know Is

Edo Nur be Dubai grin angry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Edo: Obaseki's SSA Resigns, Council Vice Chairman Dumps PDP (Photo) by tafabaloo(m): 4:02pm On Aug 14, 2020
Ehen....off the Mic, pls.
Re: Edo: Obaseki's SSA Resigns, Council Vice Chairman Dumps PDP (Photo) by WATCHOVER(m): 4:06pm On Aug 14, 2020
What she in PDP before?.

Junk journalism
Re: Edo: Obaseki's SSA Resigns, Council Vice Chairman Dumps PDP (Photo) by braveboi4life: 4:09pm On Aug 14, 2020
Inconsequential resignation, Obaseki is too cool for my likening, he should fire the remaining oshiomole moles that have refused to register in their PDP ward, you cant be part of a government and be working against the government internally. shocked
Re: Edo: Obaseki's SSA Resigns, Council Vice Chairman Dumps PDP (Photo) by edego2up(m): 4:14pm On Aug 14, 2020
You dey write letter way nor complete,. Oga/mama talk true, how much oshomohole give you? Eehhhh answer naaa
Re: Edo: Obaseki's SSA Resigns, Council Vice Chairman Dumps PDP (Photo) by pafra(m): 4:32pm On Aug 14, 2020
thesicilian:
I won't be surprised if all these people resigning were actually the ones that joined forces to bring him down, and now that he has refused to surrender they're all leaving one by one to join their puppet master.

Must you criticized every thing?
Re: Edo: Obaseki's SSA Resigns, Council Vice Chairman Dumps PDP (Photo) by aremuforlife(m): 4:42pm On Aug 14, 2020
[/quote][quote author=braveboi4life post=92814337]Inconsequential resignation, Obaseki is too cool for my likening, he should fire the remaining oshiomole moles that have refused to register in their PDP ward, you cant be part of a government and be working against the government internally. shocked
Who will remain with him if he sacked everyone working with him.
Re: Edo: Obaseki's SSA Resigns, Council Vice Chairman Dumps PDP (Photo) by helinues: 4:43pm On Aug 14, 2020
Hmmmm

How many people are left with Obaseki now?
Re: Edo: Obaseki's SSA Resigns, Council Vice Chairman Dumps PDP (Photo) by BlowYourMind: 4:44pm On Aug 14, 2020
They haven't see anything yet
Re: Edo: Obaseki's SSA Resigns, Council Vice Chairman Dumps PDP (Photo) by Olatomiwami(m): 5:37pm On Aug 14, 2020
thesicilian:

U are too delusional, is people like u that mislead Obaseki with this your SM rant .

(1) (Reply)

Sen. Sheu Sani Reacts To Coup In Mali / See The Major Achievement Of Abia State Governor In 6yrs- Pictures / Prophet T.B Joshua Prophecy Has Now Been Fulfilled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.