Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) (78294 Views)

Six Labour Party Lawmakers Decamp To PDP (Photo) / Ogun: 234 Former Local Government Office Holders Dump APC For PDP (Photo) / Peter Obi Effect: APC And PDP Must Throw VP Slot To Young People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) by Penguin2: 6:48pm On Mar 05, 2023
Aftermath of the presidential election, a lot of political narratives are being defined and politicians and political parties who boasted of their “structure” seem to have come to accept that structure has been redefined forever in Nigeria’s political landscape.

Having smelt the coffee in Enugu, the PDP has now resorted to courting the Obidient movement as March 11 gubernatorial elections approach.

Lessons have been learnt.

But more lessons will be learned.

Look at what PDP has resorted to in Enugu🤣.

While we wait for Peter Obi to recover his stolen mandate, I think he has achieved 50% of what he set out to achieve.

The establishment are shaking all over the country.

https://twitter.com/Naughti_awol/status/1632335199781494784?t=F7fya4q5TeD3Y7pIW4rDmQ&s=19

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) by SLAP44: 6:49pm On Mar 05, 2023
I saw this in our WhatsApp group grin

The people there are completely against PDP, they are alleging a lot of bad stories against PDP. Without rigging, PDP has lost this state.

481 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) by Massiveglory: 6:49pm On Mar 05, 2023
grin grin grin

The incoming president of the new Nigeria said , and i quote :
" The structure they have today is what we want to dismantle. It is a structure of criminality ".

Obidients followed and collapsed heavy structures in different states.
What saved tinubu friend, senator chimaroke nnamani that day was the LP candidate who was assassinated.

Sanwolu is almost peeing in his pants now.
Soludo is begging obidients.
Omo-agege is partnering with obidients.
Enugu political heavy weights are begging obidients.
Many governors are sending emissaries to OBIDIENTS, begging for MERCY.
Wahala wahala everywhere .

PODATTI will be sworn in as the winner of this election and president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

662 Likes 61 Shares

Re: Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 05, 2023
Dem no day warn dumbos

29 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) by AdaojoTheUrchin: 6:51pm On Mar 05, 2023
Dem never see anything. LP is sweeping all evil structures and dismantling them.

They killed our Senatorial candidate in Enugu, they will be punished for it. Evil people.

373 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) by Creamypussy(f): 6:51pm On Mar 05, 2023
It's goon pass 12. Obedient sweep them off.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) by IamANigerianMan: 6:53pm On Mar 05, 2023
Please go out and vote them out, Mistake Soludu would not do more than one tenure

153 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) by Emmanuella00(f): 7:01pm On Mar 05, 2023
What the heck😂

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 05, 2023
Transformation.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) by Penguin2: 7:05pm On Mar 05, 2023
SLAP44:
I saw this in our WhatsApp group grin

The people there are completely against PDP, they are alleging a lot of bad stories against PDP. Without rigging, PDP has lost this state.

My worry is that Obidients are still divided between Edeoga and Frank Nweke Jr.

I hope we don’t end dividing votes which might help PDP to power.

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) by SLAP44: 7:11pm On Mar 05, 2023
Penguin2:

My worry is that Obidients are still divided between Edeoga and Frank Nweke Jr.

I hope we don’t end dividing votes which might help PDP to power.

It's the nkanu people quagmire. They are fighting for their rotational slot and many are not seeing Edeoga as nkanu enough to take the seat, and Ideke just messed up with the video he made, drawing a battle line between nkanu and nsukka

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) by OneCandleAway(f): 7:11pm On Mar 05, 2023
Even okowa daughter was begging obidient

114 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) by SmartPolician: 7:12pm On Mar 05, 2023
This is sooo funny! 😂😂😂😂😂

Actually, that's exactly what's going to happen on Saturday.

But come to think of it, what have the so-called competent ones done for us?

152 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) by SLAP44: 7:21pm On Mar 05, 2023
SmartPolician:
This is sooo funny! 😂😂😂😂😂

Actually, that's exactly what's going to happen on Saturday.

But come to think of it, what have the so-called competent ones done for us?

I laughed when I saw the ad, competent people like gburu gburu, Chimaroke and ekweremadu? grin

147 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) by Jumbojnr(m): 7:34pm On Mar 05, 2023
SLAP44:

It's the nkanu people quagmire. They are fighting for their rotational slot and many are not seeing Edeoga as nkanu enough to take the seat, and Ideke just messed up with the video he made, drawing a battle line between nkanu and nsukka
Please what did Ideke say in the video ?

4 Likes

Re: Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) by SLAP44: 7:37pm On Mar 05, 2023
Jumbojnr:

Please what did Ideke say in the video ?

Ideke thanked them for voting him as senator, but told them that the bigger battle is ahead, and that its a battle between nkanu and nsukka. He told them to come out and defeat nkanu by voting LP so that Edeoga will become governor. The video was annoying to many people.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) by Jumbojnr(m): 7:59pm On Mar 05, 2023
SLAP44:

Ideke thanked them for voting him as senator, but told them that the bigger battle is ahead, and that its a battle between nkanu and nsukka. He told them to come out and defeat nkanu by voting LP so that Edeoga will become governor. The video was annoying to many people.
oh ok thanks....it's getting tensed already ...i just pray that there won't be any bloodshed ....it won't be easy for any of them Nsukka/ Lp and Nkanu/ Pdp, they are quick to forget Frank Nweke / Apga

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) by magoo10(m): 8:07pm On Mar 05, 2023
Nigerians should go all out and vote for Labour party in all governorship and state houses election coming up march 11 2023,it is all we have now.

93 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) by Ogbuefi2020: 8:08pm On Mar 05, 2023
SLAP44:

But Nsukka is overwhelming majority

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) by Ogbuefi2020: 8:10pm On Mar 05, 2023
SLAP44:

Chimaroke should have given the ticket to Isi-Uzo so that Nsukka will support them for governor. Nsukka is larger than nkanu by far. Nsukka is half of Enugu State

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) by Jidenkem: 8:19pm On Mar 05, 2023
Frank Nweke,The APGA flag bearer is the better option but the problem that he will get is that Enugu indigenes want to vote Labour Party from head to bottom

Thats their new slogan not knowing that the Chijioke Edeoga of the Labour Party is incompetent

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) by Goldmynemaniac: 8:28pm On Mar 05, 2023
No one can enter under LP and fail to work. The same wave that swept them in will sweep them out.

Chimple

108 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) by Authoreety: 8:29pm On Mar 05, 2023
No structure don dey shake structure

33 Likes

Re: Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) by kcnwaigbo: 8:32pm On Mar 05, 2023
Jidenkem:
Frank Nweke,The APGA flag bearer is the better option but the problem that he will get is that Enugu indigenes want to vote Labour Party from head to bottom

Thats their new slogan not knowing that the Chijioke Edeoga of the Labour Party is incompetent
How exactly is Chijioke Edepga incompetent?

6 Likes

Re: Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) by Jidenkem: 8:34pm On Mar 05, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

How exactly is Chijioke Edepga incompetent?
when Edeoga was commissioner of Environment.....Oga didn't perform well and I foresee another Ugwuanyi in disguise......He might even be worse than Madam Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi

7 Likes

Re: Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) by Cantonese: 8:46pm On Mar 05, 2023
But is Obi wrong?

Is the structure not a structure of criminality?

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) by Jumbojnr(m): 8:49pm On Mar 05, 2023
Jidenkem:
when Edeoga was commissioner of Environment.....Oga didn't perform well and I foresee another Ugwuanyi in disguise......He might even be worse than Madam Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi
How would he perform well when ESWAMA was sold out and he had no control over waste management even as a commissioner? .....Although he's not from nkanu but I know that he will perform well...anything pdp is bye bye

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) by Roger3D(m): 8:49pm On Mar 05, 2023
Massiveglory:
grin grin grin

The incoming president of the new Nigeria said , and i quote :
" The structure they have today is what we want to dismantle. It is a structure of criminality ".

Obidients followed and collapsed heavy structures in different states.
What saved senator chimaroke nnamani that day was the LP candidate who was assassinated.

Sanwolu is almost peeing in his pants now.
Soludo is begging obidients.
Omo-agege is partnering with obidients.
Enugu political heavy weights are begging obidients.
Wahala wahala everywhere .

PODATTI will be sworn in as the winner of this election and president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

You're delusional

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) by Jumbojnr(m): 8:53pm On Mar 05, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:

Chimaroke should have given the ticket to Isi-Uzo so that Nsukka will support them for governor. Nsukka is larger than nkanu by far. Nsukka is half of Enugu State
Lol, he was playing smart, Chima n Jim never wanted it to go back to Nsukka, so he gave it to his Nkanu brother .....now Nsukka is coming again under LP ....e go hot for Enugu ....Nsukka Lp vs Nkanu Pdp, lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) by Jidenkem: 8:55pm On Mar 05, 2023
Jumbojnr:

How would he perform well when ESWAMA was sold out and he had no control over waste management even as a commissioner? .....Although he's not from nkanu but I know that he will perform well...anything pdp is bye bye
well.....I am not even convinced about Peter Mbah 's deeds.

Man don't look straight to me

3 Likes

Re: Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:07pm On Mar 05, 2023
SLAP44:

Ideke just messed up with the video he made, drawing a battle line between nkanu and nsukka

what did he say?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest / President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal / Charly Boy: "Yusuf Buhari Is A Lazy Nigerian Youth" (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.