Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

"You Broke My Heart" - DJ Cuppy Fires Ex Boyfriend Who Mistakenly Texted Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Broke My Heart" - DJ Cuppy Fires Ex Boyfriend Who Mistakenly Texted Her (4237 Views)

“her Little Finger’s Stole My Heart” – Dj Xclusive Welcomes A Baby Girl(photos) / Church Refuses To Refund Tithe Payer Who MISTAKENLY Paid N400k Instead 40K / DJ Cuppy Fires Back At Angry Nigerians Over Her Independence Day Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You Broke My Heart" - DJ Cuppy Fires Ex Boyfriend Who Mistakenly Texted Her by AfricaCelebs: 5:02pm On Aug 14, 2020
Money alone cannot buy true love indeed. DJ Cuppy has her own Cinderella story when it comes to love and is hoping to find her Prince Charming one day.

Speaking of Prince charming, the disc jockey exposed an ex boyfriend who tried to get back into her life on social media.

Cuppy shared screenshots of her conversation with the said boyfriend who tried to compliment her so ,maybe, she will consider rekindling their flame.

It didn’t end well. Dj Cuppy made it clear to the ex boyfriend that there is noway she is going to forget him because he broke er heart.

See screenshot below.
https://africacelebrities.com/2020/08/14/you-broke-my-heart-dj-cuppy-fires-ex-boyfriend-who-mistakenly-texted-herscreenshot/

Re: "You Broke My Heart" - DJ Cuppy Fires Ex Boyfriend Who Mistakenly Texted Her by phrancys001(m): 5:23pm On Aug 14, 2020
Attention seeking b*itch

5 Likes

Re: "You Broke My Heart" - DJ Cuppy Fires Ex Boyfriend Who Mistakenly Texted Her by scrolldown88: 6:19pm On Aug 14, 2020
Just imagine if we all decide to post screenshots of our private chats. There will be no Stace left on the web

9 Likes

Re: "You Broke My Heart" - DJ Cuppy Fires Ex Boyfriend Who Mistakenly Texted Her by jericco1(m): 6:50pm On Aug 14, 2020
That's immaturity on her side..

4 Likes

Re: "You Broke My Heart" - DJ Cuppy Fires Ex Boyfriend Who Mistakenly Texted Her by Missyajoke(f): 7:15pm On Aug 14, 2020
She's bored if I were her I'll get a reasonable sum of money from the dad and relocate somewhere and live a quiet life.

4 Likes

Re: "You Broke My Heart" - DJ Cuppy Fires Ex Boyfriend Who Mistakenly Texted Her by Blackpromise(m): 7:47pm On Aug 14, 2020
Must everything be on Social media.

For Quality and durable gadgets and Equipments Purchases, Visit
https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=d2ogxtfbfkbc&utm_content=gakjk03
We deliver to all parts of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "You Broke My Heart" - DJ Cuppy Fires Ex Boyfriend Who Mistakenly Texted Her by shaggy007(m): 9:07pm On Aug 14, 2020
scrolldown88:
Just imagine if we all decide to post screenshots of our private chats. There will be no Stace left on the web

1000 likes from me

1 Like

Re: "You Broke My Heart" - DJ Cuppy Fires Ex Boyfriend Who Mistakenly Texted Her by GreaterFuture1(m): 11:07pm On Aug 14, 2020
Accept it and move on
Re: "You Broke My Heart" - DJ Cuppy Fires Ex Boyfriend Who Mistakenly Texted Her by Twelfthman: 5:36am On Aug 15, 2020
Fish brain

2 Likes

Re: "You Broke My Heart" - DJ Cuppy Fires Ex Boyfriend Who Mistakenly Texted Her by Vicky99(f): 8:10am On Aug 15, 2020
Cuppy dey fall my hand sometime.
Re: "You Broke My Heart" - DJ Cuppy Fires Ex Boyfriend Who Mistakenly Texted Her by femi4: 1:27pm On Aug 15, 2020
"Casually" playing it

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Pours Drink On Kiddwaya For Telling Her To Find A Man / See The Incurable Disease That Celine Dion Is Suffering From / Whao , Halima Dangote Just Got Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.