Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,288 members, 7,811,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Edo Unemployment Rate Falls From 25.1% To 19%, Obaseki Claims Achievement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Unemployment Rate Falls From 25.1% To 19%, Obaseki Claims Achievement (13626 Views)

Nigeria’s Unemployment Rate Falls to 4.1% / Did IMF Exclude Nigeria From 25 Nations Granted Debt Relief? (Fact Check) / Snake Chases Ondo Lawmakers Out Of Assembly, Falls From Roof During Plenary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Unemployment Rate Falls From 25.1% To 19%, Obaseki Claims Achievement by Trimque2k1(m): 9:16pm On Aug 14, 2020
Aisosa25:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/edo-unemployment-rate-reduces-to-19/amp/

This data we always see online nd on papers aren't felt in real life I swear be it Apc or Pdp govt the data thing are something that are never true when you go to the streets
Re: Edo Unemployment Rate Falls From 25.1% To 19%, Obaseki Claims Achievement by anonimi: 9:20pm On Aug 14, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Edo Unemployment Rate Falls From 25.1% To 19%, Obaseki Claims Achievement by inereunwa1(m): 9:24pm On Aug 14, 2020
Dalby:

Yes 4 is enough, NEXT!!!

grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Edo Unemployment Rate Falls From 25.1% To 19%, Obaseki Claims Achievement by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 14, 2020
LosC:
He didn't claim achievement.
It's his Achievement

No mind NL APC mods and their propaganda. Which one be claims?

2 Likes

Re: Edo Unemployment Rate Falls From 25.1% To 19%, Obaseki Claims Achievement by inereunwa1(m): 9:28pm On Aug 14, 2020
Audio employment!

1 Share

Re: Edo Unemployment Rate Falls From 25.1% To 19%, Obaseki Claims Achievement by osazsky(m): 9:30pm On Aug 14, 2020
Fheelzz:
Well that is an improvement

Hope no be shitty jobs he dey cr3ate sha
my friend got a job 2 months ago...with obaseki initiative I was shocked when he told me his monthly pay is 150k...though it has a span of max 6 years.me that works with fg mine is about 115k.the governor really tried anyway

4 Likes

Re: Edo Unemployment Rate Falls From 25.1% To 19%, Obaseki Claims Achievement by mightyhazell: 9:31pm On Aug 14, 2020
in terms of achievement,this governor is in a class of his own..

How he is able to resist the urge to crow his head off like most governor's would do (like oshomole definitely did even at a drop of a hat) will remain a big mystery to me..

Definitely a man of mystery ... that's all I can say now

God bless him

4 Likes

Re: Edo Unemployment Rate Falls From 25.1% To 19%, Obaseki Claims Achievement by LEOSZ(m): 9:31pm On Aug 14, 2020
Where this stats they come from? grin grin grin shey na another Edo from another Nigeria or wetin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Unemployment Rate Falls From 25.1% To 19%, Obaseki Claims Achievement by inereunwa1(m): 9:33pm On Aug 14, 2020
Why didn't he add the puwov AKA task force who are terrorising bus driver and market women on daily basis to the list!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Unemployment Rate Falls From 25.1% To 19%, Obaseki Claims Achievement by stealmatic(m): 9:35pm On Aug 14, 2020
Aisosa25:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/edo-unemployment-rate-reduces-to-19/amp/

abeg why edo people ugly like dis? or shld i say d rich edo pple are ugly,abeg who get mrs edo 2019 pics mk i c
Re: Edo Unemployment Rate Falls From 25.1% To 19%, Obaseki Claims Achievement by inereunwa1(m): 9:35pm On Aug 14, 2020
osazsky:
my friend got a job 2 months ago...with obaseki initiative I was shocked when he told me his monthly pay is 150k...though it has a span of max 6 years.me that works with fg mine is about 115k.the governor really tried anyway
staunch PDP e-supporter spotted!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Edo Unemployment Rate Falls From 25.1% To 19%, Obaseki Claims Achievement by inereunwa1(m): 9:39pm On Aug 14, 2020
LEOSZ:
Where this stats they come from? grin grin grin shey na another Edo from another Nigeria or wetin grin grin grin
abi abbbeg help me ask them o maybe no be the state wey I dey! Since wey this man enter post I no fit count how many people don enter road go Libya! Many people don sell their property enter road! Believe this man at your own risk!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Unemployment Rate Falls From 25.1% To 19%, Obaseki Claims Achievement by inereunwa1(m): 9:43pm On Aug 14, 2020
stealmatic:
abeg why edo people ugly like dis? or shld i say d rich edo pple are ugly,abeg who get mrs edo 2019 pics mk i c
we are not ugly bro, we the binis are handsome and beautiful! It's just that the ugly once are the ones who got greedy and joined politics!!

3 Likes

Re: Edo Unemployment Rate Falls From 25.1% To 19%, Obaseki Claims Achievement by Gentlealibu: 9:51pm On Aug 14, 2020
Aisosa25:

Ayam not understanding! Over 223,000 people work for zero hours? Can somebody enlighten me about jobs u can do for zero hours please. Thank you
Re: Edo Unemployment Rate Falls From 25.1% To 19%, Obaseki Claims Achievement by osazsky(m): 9:54pm On Aug 14, 2020
inereunwa1:
staunch PDP e-supporter spotted!!
I dont vote.what I said is true.send me u numb I can send u prove...I have voted only once in my lifetime I dont have time for this.obaseki has his flaws.ize iyamu too...God knows who is best for us....I dont even depend on government.both of them should go to hell.the despiration from Adam's ize and obaseki is too much.at times I feel like leaving this country.see what obaseki did at house of assembly and the other cultist pastor carry fight go meet Oba fools.but ize wont be better than obaseki.we know what he did in igbinedion tenure maybe he has repented who knows
Re: Edo Unemployment Rate Falls From 25.1% To 19%, Obaseki Claims Achievement by Area4Area: 9:54pm On Aug 14, 2020
MelesZenawi:

“The unemployment rate among states in the South-south is as follows: Akwa-Ibom 45.2%; Bayelsa 27.8%; Cross River 31.6%; Delta 40.3%, Rivers State 43.7 and Edo 19%,” the report said

Akwaibom leads in unemployment as Rivers state trails from behind..

Kudos ..
These SS states are a huge disappointment
Re: Edo Unemployment Rate Falls From 25.1% To 19%, Obaseki Claims Achievement by nickxtra(m): 9:56pm On Aug 14, 2020
MelesZenawi:

“The unemployment rate among states in the South-south is as follows: Akwa-Ibom 45.2%; Bayelsa 27.8%; Cross River 31.6%; Delta 40.3%, Rivers State 43.7 and Edo 19%,” the report said

Akwaibom leads in unemployment as Rivers state trails from behind..

Kudos ..
The Governor should not claim credit for this, because majority of the jobs are Yahoo yahoo and scam jobs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Unemployment Rate Falls From 25.1% To 19%, Obaseki Claims Achievement by Theoarhics: 9:57pm On Aug 14, 2020
Ofcos. Is it Ize Iyamu that is supposed to claim the achievement ? Abi is it Buhari that came to Edo to create the jobs? The records are there and you still hear foolish APC supporters asking, what has the governor done?. Instead they should be asking "what has he not done?"

5 Likes

Re: Edo Unemployment Rate Falls From 25.1% To 19%, Obaseki Claims Achievement by grandeoj09(m): 9:57pm On Aug 14, 2020
He perform below average and you're hailing him, I know your job pay below standards , Slave mentality .
talk2anderson23:
God bless my governor
Re: Edo Unemployment Rate Falls From 25.1% To 19%, Obaseki Claims Achievement by Theoarhics: 9:59pm On Aug 14, 2020
ednut1:
grin this man actually has nothing to show lol

You have your ignorance or myopic mindset to show us.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Unemployment Rate Falls From 25.1% To 19%, Obaseki Claims Achievement by Theoarhics: 10:01pm On Aug 14, 2020
ednut1:

What does ize Iyamu had to show?

3 Likes

Re: Edo Unemployment Rate Falls From 25.1% To 19%, Obaseki Claims Achievement by fredoooooo: 10:07pm On Aug 14, 2020
Edo statistic,na now he dey ckaim stats ,oga you go xlaim d rest when you lose the election , Radarada grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Edo Unemployment Rate Falls From 25.1% To 19%, Obaseki Claims Achievement by SmartyPants(m): 10:12pm On Aug 14, 2020
Something is not adding up with the NBS stats.

National unemployment is about 20% yet in oils rich states were seeing a median of 25%.

That means that other regions have exceptionally low unemployment...but we know unemployment is highest across the north where 70% of the poorest Nigerians live.

So for the national rate to be around 20% the unemployment rate has to be virtually zero OR lower single digits in the south east and South West.

Which we know is not so.
Re: Edo Unemployment Rate Falls From 25.1% To 19%, Obaseki Claims Achievement by Taiwojon(m): 10:14pm On Aug 14, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Edo Unemployment Rate Falls From 25.1% To 19%, Obaseki Claims Achievement by Odion2016(m): 10:17pm On Aug 14, 2020
How was it calculated??
Re: Edo Unemployment Rate Falls From 25.1% To 19%, Obaseki Claims Achievement by 4tomandchi: 10:18pm On Aug 14, 2020
That's my governor. Obaseki all the way. Shame on Fayose!

2 Likes

Re: Edo Unemployment Rate Falls From 25.1% To 19%, Obaseki Claims Achievement by inereunwa1(m): 10:19pm On Aug 14, 2020
osazsky:
I dont vote.what I said is true.send me u numb I can send u prove...I have voted only once in my lifetime I dont have time for this.obaseki has his flaws.ize iyamu too...God knows who is best for us....I dont even depend on government.both of them should go to hell.the despiration from Adam's ize and obaseki is too much.at times I feel like leaving this country.see what obaseki did at house of assembly and the other cultist pastor carry fight go meet Oba fools.but ize wont be better than obaseki.we know what he did in igbinedion tenure maybe he has repented who knows
anyways you might be right, concerning the job aspect maybe your friend has a good certificate if not him salary no go pass 30k give or take! Obaseki is too desperate!! If truely say he tried for the state him for let the masses do the voting instead of him going here and there looking for a second tenure, look at the time of oshiomhole, he didn't campaign for the second tenure much but the masses came out enmass and voted for him the second time!!

1 Like

Re: Edo Unemployment Rate Falls From 25.1% To 19%, Obaseki Claims Achievement by Notatribalist(m): 10:23pm On Aug 14, 2020
ednut1:
And you're so blind not to see the report.
Re: Edo Unemployment Rate Falls From 25.1% To 19%, Obaseki Claims Achievement by stealmatic(m): 10:25pm On Aug 14, 2020
inereunwa1:
we are not ugly bro, we the binis are handsome and beautiful! It's just that the ugly once are the ones who got greedy and joined politics!!
true but u fit shw me mrs edo 2019 mk i 4 de more convinced
Re: Edo Unemployment Rate Falls From 25.1% To 19%, Obaseki Claims Achievement by maryodoemena: 10:36pm On Aug 14, 2020
Aisosa25:

Kenan makes it easy for you to access loans for the way you live anytime, anywhere. Apply in seconds, Wait for approval, and receive your money straight to your account. It's a fast, convenient and reliable way to access credit when you need it.
You can get up to ₦5,000,000 as an individual, business startup/owner, Farmer. Get the right loan for you!
HOW TO APPLY:
Logon to: kenanloan.yolasite.com
* Read the requirements, eligibility and FAQs
* Apply in seconds
* Receive your loan straight into your mobile money or bank account after your fund has been approved.
* Build your loan limit every time you repay a loan.
* No paperwork, collateral or office visits needed
* Use your money the way you want to -- for home or business
* No rollover fees
* Get access to bigger loans, lower fees, and flexible payment terms as you repay
* Loans are approved fast
Plus! Kenan gives you world-class personal finance and credit services. Get access to credit to build the life you want -- for your business, your home, your family, your life.

RATES AND FEES
Repayment Terms for All Loans
Depending on the loan amount for which you are eligible, you have the option to choose repayment terms for up to 3 years. Choose the loan term that’s right for you within the website.
Annual Percentage Rate: 2%

FOR MORE INFO LOG-ON TO: kenanloan.yolasite.com
to apply now.
Re: Edo Unemployment Rate Falls From 25.1% To 19%, Obaseki Claims Achievement by Sagay212: 10:43pm On Aug 14, 2020
Na yahoo ooo. Na yahoo boys dey do wey dey sustain dem. Which kain yeye employment obaseki create?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LASG Deploys More Bodycam For LASTMA Personnel To Improve Transparency / Don't Endorse Tinubu, Igbo Youths Warn Ohanaeze Ndigbo / Tinubu Congratulates Adeleke, Commends Oyetola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.