Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,670 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Edo Unemployment Rate Falls From 25.1% To 19%, Obaseki Claims Achievement - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Unemployment Rate Falls From 25.1% To 19%, Obaseki Claims Achievement (13664 Views)

Nigeria’s Unemployment Rate Falls to 4.1% / Did IMF Exclude Nigeria From 25 Nations Granted Debt Relief? (Fact Check) / Snake Chases Ondo Lawmakers Out Of Assembly, Falls From Roof During Plenary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Unemployment Rate Falls From 25.1% To 19%, Obaseki Claims Achievement by Sonoyom(m): 11:03pm On Aug 14, 2020
People from states with higher unemployment rate are shouting that Obaseki should not be given a second term. Retards!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Unemployment Rate Falls From 25.1% To 19%, Obaseki Claims Achievement by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 14, 2020
inereunwa1:
we are not ugly bro, we the binis are handsome and beautiful! It's just that the ugly once are the ones who got greedy and joined politics!!

Hmmmmm

Handsome and beautiful in Edo state

You must be joking.
Re: Edo Unemployment Rate Falls From 25.1% To 19%, Obaseki Claims Achievement by olajide8(m): 11:25pm On Aug 14, 2020
Aisosa25:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/edo-unemployment-rate-reduces-to-19/amp/

Edo state is no longer part of Nigeria - it's a stand alone country where the over all rate of employment in Nigeria during a pandemic does not affect job losses - ekira hay hay hey! cheesy cheesy
Re: Edo Unemployment Rate Falls From 25.1% To 19%, Obaseki Claims Achievement by Masterchef(m): 11:25pm On Aug 14, 2020
Though statistics are unreliable in Nigeria, there are private owned cement plants, quarries, oil palms plantatis, a gas plant or two, a brewery, a couple of oil fields, an upcomig refinery owned by AIPCC etc. in Edo state. The unemployment rate could really be that low but the underemployment rate could also be much higher. As such, the real selling point for Obaseki should have been what exactly he did to bring down unemployment and in which productive sectors he is putting efforts. Creating employment is mainly about businesses

1 Like

Re: Edo Unemployment Rate Falls From 25.1% To 19%, Obaseki Claims Achievement by ume1000: 11:36pm On Aug 14, 2020
LosC:

Bring your own figure let's see
exo people
In the house did anyone ask you online or otherwise if you are employed or not
Re: Edo Unemployment Rate Falls From 25.1% To 19%, Obaseki Claims Achievement by Dalby(m): 12:05am On Aug 15, 2020
osazsky:
my friend got a job 2 months ago...with obaseki initiative I was shocked when he told me his monthly pay is 150k...though it has a span of max 6 years.me that works with fg mine is about 115k.the governor really tried anyway

Name establishments or companies, no blanket talk. We need facts!!!
Re: Edo Unemployment Rate Falls From 25.1% To 19%, Obaseki Claims Achievement by Dalby(m): 12:10am On Aug 15, 2020
Theoarhics:

What does ize Iyamu had to show?

He isn't governor yet. Ask after the next 4 years... grin grin grin
Re: Edo Unemployment Rate Falls From 25.1% To 19%, Obaseki Claims Achievement by Dalby(m): 12:13am On Aug 15, 2020
4tomandchi:
That's my governor. Obaseki all the way. Shame on Fayose!

I think say Fayose na your man before
Person no go fit talk him mind again
I think say una for ask am why e talk so before condeming him...
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Edo Unemployment Rate Falls From 25.1% To 19%, Obaseki Claims Achievement by alen4smith(m): 12:14am On Aug 15, 2020
Aisosa25:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/edo-unemployment-rate-reduces-to-19/amp/

maybe Yahoo Yahoo is part of employment opportunities for these figures to be real.
Re: Edo Unemployment Rate Falls From 25.1% To 19%, Obaseki Claims Achievement by Dalby(m): 12:15am On Aug 15, 2020
anonimi:
Understandable.
Even the fake coNrade Oshi-omo-Ole knows.

Audio refinery. Looking like a tank farm

1 Like

Re: Edo Unemployment Rate Falls From 25.1% To 19%, Obaseki Claims Achievement by shagarinews: 12:30am On Aug 15, 2020
Unemployment rate in Edo state is still on the high side. Politicians should stop painting the wrong image all in the name of securing votes. some Graduates in edo state are just waiting for COVID 19 saga to roll away.. Europe on their mind as i speak.
Re: Edo Unemployment Rate Falls From 25.1% To 19%, Obaseki Claims Achievement by Nobody: 12:55am On Aug 15, 2020
ednut1:
grin this man actually has nothing to show lol

100% propaganda
Re: Edo Unemployment Rate Falls From 25.1% To 19%, Obaseki Claims Achievement by Nobody: 1:20am On Aug 15, 2020
osazsky:
my friend got a job 2 months ago...with obaseki initiative I was shocked when he told me his monthly pay is 150k...though it has a span of max 6 years.me that works with fg mine is about 115k.the governor really tried anyway

Your friend got a job two months ago in the heat of the covid19 lockdown? What is the nature of the job? Regular workers don't even earn up to 100k a month and your imaginary friend told you he earns 150k. This lie refused to sell because it wasn't well concocted.

1 Like

Re: Edo Unemployment Rate Falls From 25.1% To 19%, Obaseki Claims Achievement by Nobody: 1:43am On Aug 15, 2020
rentAcock:
Virtual unemployment rate. If you ask me, the real unemployment rate should be around 70%.
He doesn't even know the population in Edo State.
Re: Edo Unemployment Rate Falls From 25.1% To 19%, Obaseki Claims Achievement by Fedrams: 1:49am On Aug 15, 2020
Why employment rate no go low in Edo. Majority of the guys in Edo be Yahoo guys and girls be professional Olosho. Remaining part de abroad. Abeg make una forgive me ooooo
Re: Edo Unemployment Rate Falls From 25.1% To 19%, Obaseki Claims Achievement by Oracleforce: 5:41am On Aug 15, 2020
Edo people should be intelligent enough to know that Obaseki is just cajoling them to vote for him...most of his election campaign is predicted on promises... So what has he used the 3 years IGR and Federal allocation to do. ..
Edo State is one of the poorest States in Niger-delta..the level of poverty in Edo State is at par with some northern State like Yobe.

I'm not a politician. I will rather advise the Edo people to vote for someone that has a good and logical manifesto an also check his or her track record

He claimed.to have produced jobs for his people....let him point out where the job is in Edo State that most of the graduates in Edo state are Yahoo boys and Harlot in Italy...and some other foreign State and countries...
Re: Edo Unemployment Rate Falls From 25.1% To 19%, Obaseki Claims Achievement by Fheelzz(m): 6:20am On Aug 15, 2020
Ohhh God shocked
That nice btw sha
osazsky:
Re: Edo Unemployment Rate Falls From 25.1% To 19%, Obaseki Claims Achievement by Fheelzz(m): 6:21am On Aug 15, 2020
Re: Edo Unemployment Rate Falls From 25.1% To 19%, Obaseki Claims Achievement by gbemishile: 6:55am On Aug 15, 2020
The idiots in this thread will never look into their own states to ask their governor's why their unemployment rate is high.

1 Like

Re: Edo Unemployment Rate Falls From 25.1% To 19%, Obaseki Claims Achievement by Dalby(m): 7:05am On Aug 15, 2020
gbemishile:
The idiots in this thread will never look into their own states to ask their governor's why their unemployment rate is high.

You can still make a point without insulting anyone, the message will still pass a cross regardless...
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Edo Unemployment Rate Falls From 25.1% To 19%, Obaseki Claims Achievement by Mrquote: 7:14am On Aug 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:

“The unemployment rate among states in the South-south is as follows: Akwa-Ibom 45.2%; Bayelsa 27.8%; Cross River 31.6%; Delta 40.3%, Rivers State 43.7 and Edo 19%,” the report said

How did you get those numbers you mean when 100 AB people stand 45 of them don't have a job how did u come up with the number.

Akwaibom leads in unemployment as Rivers state trails from behind..

Kudos ..
Re: Edo Unemployment Rate Falls From 25.1% To 19%, Obaseki Claims Achievement by Mrquote: 7:16am On Aug 15, 2020
LosC:

Bring your own figure let's see

Hmm no data yet they pass information using data A
Re: Edo Unemployment Rate Falls From 25.1% To 19%, Obaseki Claims Achievement by wink2015(m): 8:01am On Aug 15, 2020
GOVERNOR OBASEKI IS ALSO TRANSPARENT AS FAR AS EMPLOYMENT IS CONCERNED IN EDO STATE.

He is not like Oshiomole and other past governors that give slots to their political associates, cronies, mules etc

1 Like

Re: Edo Unemployment Rate Falls From 25.1% To 19%, Obaseki Claims Achievement by Deborah98(f): 8:15am On Aug 15, 2020
Naso nAa

1 Like

Re: Edo Unemployment Rate Falls From 25.1% To 19%, Obaseki Claims Achievement by anonimi: 8:18am On Aug 15, 2020
Dalby:
You can still make a point without insulting anyone, the message will still pass a cross regardless...

A guilty conscience needs no accusation
So sorry o. Pele, ma binu s’ogbo grin

1 Like

Re: Edo Unemployment Rate Falls From 25.1% To 19%, Obaseki Claims Achievement by Dalby(m): 8:26am On Aug 15, 2020
anonimi:

A guilty conscience needs no accusation
So sorry o. Pele, ma binu s’ogbo grin

Hahaha l laugh in french...
I was just saying...the thing no concern me...but insulting others to pass your point at all when you have not been insulted tells a lot about you...

I see it so much here and just wonder if your point will be incomplete without dropping bile in...

Just my thoughts anyway...
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Unemployment Rate Falls From 25.1% To 19%, Obaseki Claims Achievement by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 15, 2020
Lies I live in Edo State Till today Edo has one of the highest unemployment rate in Nigeria these figures they keep showing are fake. Edo job was just created by Obaseki to decieve the youths 8t was just 2% that were employment through Edo jobs. Obaseki is a bloody Liar.
Re: Edo Unemployment Rate Falls From 25.1% To 19%, Obaseki Claims Achievement by blueeyedguy: 8:41am On Aug 15, 2020
Governor Godwin Obaseki is truly working, and we must commend him for it. he plans to do more in his second tenure.
Re: Edo Unemployment Rate Falls From 25.1% To 19%, Obaseki Claims Achievement by sirgoody: 9:21am On Aug 15, 2020
#WeAreMovingForward
#Edo2020
#EdoPDP
#Obaseki2020
#MakingEdoGreatAgain

Re: Edo Unemployment Rate Falls From 25.1% To 19%, Obaseki Claims Achievement by poweredcom(m): 9:35am On Aug 15, 2020
Edo for where .... olosho yakpa
Re: Edo Unemployment Rate Falls From 25.1% To 19%, Obaseki Claims Achievement by gbemishile: 9:36am On Aug 15, 2020
Dalby:

The way these guys come in here to type about another state while leaving out their own state is repulsive.ur state is so riddled with godfatherism but they turn a blind eye
Re: Edo Unemployment Rate Falls From 25.1% To 19%, Obaseki Claims Achievement by Franklinadaz: 9:41am On Aug 15, 2020
power to the people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WTO: European Parliament Backs Okonjo-iweala, Says She’s Well-equipped / Atiku Donates ₦50 Million To Victims Of Flood In Kano / IGP Idris Orders Dismantling Of Road Blocks Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.