Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Burna Boy Album Becomes The First Nigeria Song To Be Posted On Torrents Sites - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Burna Boy Album Becomes The First Nigeria Song To Be Posted On Torrents Sites (577 Views)

Drake Features Tems On 'Certified Lover Boy' Album / Top Hustle Motivation Nigeria Song. / Falz This Is Nigeria Song - Review || Tell Us What You Think Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy Album Becomes The First Nigeria Song To Be Posted On Torrents Sites by Brunosamel(m): 6:24pm On Aug 14, 2020
This guys is making waves, was surprised to see a nigeria musician in a torrents sites like pirate bay

Re: Burna Boy Album Becomes The First Nigeria Song To Be Posted On Torrents Sites by yanabasee1(m): 6:38pm On Aug 14, 2020
Giant of Africa....
Re: Burna Boy Album Becomes The First Nigeria Song To Be Posted On Torrents Sites by DaVinChiSam(m): 8:59pm On Aug 14, 2020
You're new to torrents son
Brunosamel:
This guys is making waves, was surprised to see a nigeria musician in a torrents sites like pirate bay

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Album Becomes The First Nigeria Song To Be Posted On Torrents Sites by Brunosamel(m): 10:45pm On Aug 14, 2020
DaVinChiSam:

how long have you been torrenting
Re: Burna Boy Album Becomes The First Nigeria Song To Be Posted On Torrents Sites by DaVinChiSam(m): 8:16am On Aug 18, 2020
Brunosamel:
how long have you been torrenting

long enough to have seen plenty Nigerian albums on it

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Album Becomes The First Nigeria Song To Be Posted On Torrents Sites by Brunosamel(m): 12:27pm On Aug 18, 2020
DaVinChiSam:

long enough to have seen plenty Nigerian albums on it
drop the torrent sites you know, that have Nigeria album... search Nigeria album and show me
Re: Burna Boy Album Becomes The First Nigeria Song To Be Posted On Torrents Sites by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 18, 2020
Not sure it's gonna be easy for non stoners to totally vibe to Burna's songs...I mean this nigga be staying in heaven talking to men on earth...you gotta be in heaven too to vibe with him
Re: Burna Boy Album Becomes The First Nigeria Song To Be Posted On Torrents Sites by DaVinChiSam(m): 5:19am On Aug 20, 2020
Brunosamel:
drop the torrent sites you know, that have Nigeria album... search Nigeria album and show me

should I make you tea, massage your shoulders and pat your back as well?
Re: Burna Boy Album Becomes The First Nigeria Song To Be Posted On Torrents Sites by Brunosamel(m): 8:57am On Aug 20, 2020
DaVinChiSam:

should I make you tea, massage your shoulders and pat your back as well?
omo send me your WhatsApp number make we chat surely I go need that tea

(1) (Reply)

Masterkraft - Hosanna Feat. Chike (official Video) / Ridiculous Demands Made By Top African Musicians / Looking Forward To Be By The Top.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.