Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,921 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Ikota Residents Pray Over Faulty Transformer (video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ikota Residents Pray Over Faulty Transformer (video) (495 Views)

I Buy Faulty And Abandon Electronic / Family Men/women In The House. Who Has Used Stepup Transformer For AC Before / What People Don't Know: Why We Pray With Alligator Pepper And Kolanut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikota Residents Pray Over Faulty Transformer (video) by Laseye008(m): 6:46pm On Aug 14, 2020
A video making rounds on social media shows the moment residents of Ikota Housing estate in Ajah, Lagos state, converged for prayers over the faulty transformer in their area.

A Twitter user @Kay_Tylor who posted the video online, revealed that Eko Electricity Distribution Company (EKEDP) officials have brought four different transformers to their area and the four have gone bad, throwing them into perpetual darkness.

This prompted the residents to converge to pray against the principalities and powers causing the transformers to go bad all the time.

“4 transformers bad in 1yr. The Ikota Housing Estate community in Ajah Lagos, had to result to prayers. Divine intervention desperately sought. @Gidi_Traffic @EKEDP”, she tweeted.

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCk16NN0iGY
Re: Ikota Residents Pray Over Faulty Transformer (video) by LadySarah: 6:56pm On Aug 14, 2020
grin May God hear them. Darkness is very bad

Re: Ikota Residents Pray Over Faulty Transformer (video) by majamajic(m): 8:04pm On Aug 14, 2020
grin grin

There might be unknown factories inside the estate
Re: Ikota Residents Pray Over Faulty Transformer (video) by GboyegaD(m): 9:11pm On Aug 14, 2020
Is this a joke abi how person wan define this level of bigotry?
Re: Ikota Residents Pray Over Faulty Transformer (video) by David1017(m): 7:49am On Aug 15, 2020
I thought it was a lie, until i watched the video..
I need updates on if their prayer will work ooo..
Its like praying for a car without that has no tires to move...

Well... I hope it works shaa
Re: Ikota Residents Pray Over Faulty Transformer (video) by faithfull18(f): 7:59am On Aug 15, 2020
Hmmn.
Re: Ikota Residents Pray Over Faulty Transformer (video) by WhisperedNoise: 9:26am On Aug 15, 2020
Welcome to Nigeria...where we expend our prayers on benign things.

1 Like

Re: Ikota Residents Pray Over Faulty Transformer (video) by WhisperedNoise: 9:29am On Aug 15, 2020
Four transformers in one year...truly, they need prayers.
Prayers to unseat the EVIL people who keep diverting the funds meant for a good transformers.

If I may, may their endeavours behave like the faulty transformers they transported to that area.
Amen!
Re: Ikota Residents Pray Over Faulty Transformer (video) by PureGoldh(m): 9:37am On Aug 15, 2020
Give what belongs to ceasar to Ceasar and give what belongs to God to God.

Some people no dey understand this particular saying in the Bible......(Mark 12:17)

This is just like waiting for a ship at the train station
Re: Ikota Residents Pray Over Faulty Transformer (video) by tenmariner: 9:39am On Aug 15, 2020
prayer is good but there could be something technical making the transformer go bad.
Re: Ikota Residents Pray Over Faulty Transformer (video) by Archtype(m): 9:56am On Aug 15, 2020
Na overload dey worry the transformer nah...they should have kukuma buy a new one to supplement this one and divide the street by section
Re: Ikota Residents Pray Over Faulty Transformer (video) by Righteousness89(m): 11:17am On Aug 15, 2020
That's a Display of Wisdom from the Residents !

Many Mysteries on Earth that are Beyond the Capability of man
Re: Ikota Residents Pray Over Faulty Transformer (video) by Juliusmomoh: 11:36am On Aug 15, 2020
PureGoldh:
Give what belongs to ceasar to Ceasar and give what belongs to God to God.

Some people no dey understand this particular saying in the Bible......(Mark 12:17)

This is just like waiting for a ship at the train station
Re: Ikota Residents Pray Over Faulty Transformer (video) by NoToPile: 12:10pm On Aug 15, 2020
4 transformers in a year?

No wonder they resorted to prayer.
Re: Ikota Residents Pray Over Faulty Transformer (video) by VirginFinder: 2:19pm On Aug 15, 2020
Dotherightthing:
That's a Ddisplay of Wwisdom from the Rresidents !

Many Mmysteries on Eearth that are Bbeyond the Ccapability of man

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Welcomes Baby Girl After Suffering Three Miscarriages / Why Most Of Relationship Between Male Child And Father Strict? / I Went Asoebi Shopping, For My Wedding, in ABA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.