Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

"U Flirt Alot, Girl Like Wathoni Now Feels She Can Get U”– Bbnaija Erica To Kidd - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "U Flirt Alot, Girl Like Wathoni Now Feels She Can Get U”– Bbnaija Erica To Kidd (2979 Views)

"Spoilt Brat, All He Brings To D Table Is Kiss, I'm Bored" Bbnaija Erica To Kidd / "Fine Girl Like Us Na Big Belle Men Dey Rush Us" - Nkechi Blessing Says / Pat Ugwu: "Dating A Funny Girl Like Me Is Very Risky" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"U Flirt Alot, Girl Like Wathoni Now Feels She Can Get U”– Bbnaija Erica To Kidd by MsDoris(f): 8:06pm On Aug 14, 2020
BBNaija: "You Flirt Alot, Even Someone like Wathoni Feels She Can Get You” – Erica tells Kiddwaya As She Labels Him A Cheap Wh0re (Video)
Big Brother Naija Lockdown housemate, Erica was recently spotted having a heart to heart talk with her love interest, Kiddwaya.

In her discussion, she advised him to stop flirting with the female housemates in the house.

According to her, flirting with the girls in the house has made him lose his prestige, as almost all the girls now feel they can get him if they want to.

Stressing further, she said he has made himself cheap by flirting around, to the extent that Wathoni and Kaisha feel they can get him.

See full gist/ watch video here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/08/you-flirt-alot-even-someone-like.html

1 Share

Re: "U Flirt Alot, Girl Like Wathoni Now Feels She Can Get U”– Bbnaija Erica To Kidd by SavageResponse(m): 1:25am On Aug 15, 2020
How is this news?

1 Like

Re: "U Flirt Alot, Girl Like Wathoni Now Feels She Can Get U”– Bbnaija Erica To Kidd by BlueAir: 4:14am On Aug 15, 2020
Cheap typical woman manipulation attempt. It's time to know if kiddwaya is a simp or a pussy nigga.

Can't believe what my bitch tried to push on me about my own niggaa today unfortunately the bitchh is just learning I'm a mountain of Independence myself

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "U Flirt Alot, Girl Like Wathoni Now Feels She Can Get U”– Bbnaija Erica To Kidd by punisha: 6:39am On Aug 15, 2020
BlueAir:
Cheap typical woman manipulation attempt. It's time to know if kiddwaya is a simp or a pussy nigga.

Can't believe what my bitch tried to push on me about my own niggaa today unfortunately the bitchh is just learning I'm a mountain of Independence myself

Will u keep kwayet!

2 Likes

Re: "U Flirt Alot, Girl Like Wathoni Now Feels She Can Get U”– Bbnaija Erica To Kidd by OKorowanta: 6:47am On Aug 15, 2020
See dis one wey her pant dey shift on its own!

2 Likes

Re: "U Flirt Alot, Girl Like Wathoni Now Feels She Can Get U”– Bbnaija Erica To Kidd by Ballad50: 7:30am On Aug 15, 2020
Oloshos
Re: "U Flirt Alot, Girl Like Wathoni Now Feels She Can Get U”– Bbnaija Erica To Kidd by nuban07(m): 8:24am On Aug 15, 2020
U wanted a flirt over an intelligent guy so stop complaining. Also how is she better than Wathoni and Kaisha

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "U Flirt Alot, Girl Like Wathoni Now Feels She Can Get U”– Bbnaija Erica To Kidd by GeoSilYe(f): 11:01am On Aug 15, 2020
Not surprised that this coming from Erica, at least give the guy space or just pretend not to be that "mesmerized" and he'd seek only your attention

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "U Flirt Alot, Girl Like Wathoni Now Feels She Can Get U”– Bbnaija Erica To Kidd by femi4: 12:51pm On Aug 15, 2020
You chose him, don't complain
Re: "U Flirt Alot, Girl Like Wathoni Now Feels She Can Get U”– Bbnaija Erica To Kidd by Blackpromise(m): 3:57pm On Aug 15, 2020
How is she different from the other gals in the house.

For Quality and durable gadgets,Equipments Purchases, Visit
https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=d2ogxtfbfkbc&utm_content=gakjk03
We deliver to all parts of Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Omah Lay: 8 Things You Probably Don’t Know About Him, No.5 Will Surprise You / Cubana Chief Priest Mansion In Owerri Imo State - House Video / Queen Elizabeth Cry Prince Harry Refuse Her At Prince Philip Funeral (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.