Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

What Is Your Encounter With Army, Navy, Airforce, Or Ex Jams And Exboys. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Is Your Encounter With Army, Navy, Airforce, Or Ex Jams And Exboys. (1065 Views)

Anambra Task Force Arrests 14 Suspected Robbers With Army Uniforms / Share Your Encounter With SARS / Covid_19 Lock Down: Warri At War With Army, 25 People Dead (video) (2) (3) (4)

What Is Your Encounter With Army, Navy, Airforce, Or Ex Jams And Exboys. by Jamahyel(m): 8:28pm On Aug 14, 2020
I was Jogging around the estate where i live, and i passed by the football pitch and saw people playing ball and thought i should join. There were matured guys tho, some married men and a few teens. While we were half way into the game some other guys alighted from a car like 3 of them and they wanted to play, but the referee was like they should jog round the field first because they came late. The next thing one small boy among them that claims to be an ex jam was shouting and raining insults on all of us in the field and boasts of ending the football trainingif them no put am. I was surprised oh. Because me sef na mad person but this one i had to be quiet because evryother person was jst looking and kept quiet. Had any experience like this?
Re: What Is Your Encounter With Army, Navy, Airforce, Or Ex Jams And Exboys. by olu77(m): 8:33pm On Aug 14, 2020
I was supervising a building project at Omole estate years back when one morning at about 10am while sitting in my car waiting for a supply a group of military men abruptly blocked another car of a man in his 50s right in front of me. From the dialogue that ensues later, I got to learn that the man had hit the side mirror of the officers while trying to maneuver obviously due to impatience. What got the military men angry was that he refused to stop but instead sped into the estate. I prevailed over the peacemaking exercise by telling the civilian to keep quiet because he was trying to argue. I listened to the officers whose respect I got because i told the man not to argue. Eventually I was able to beg the officers and they let him go.

Re: What Is Your Encounter With Army, Navy, Airforce, Or Ex Jams And Exboys. by Jamahyel(m): 8:50pm On Aug 14, 2020
What a lucky man.
Re: What Is Your Encounter With Army, Navy, Airforce, Or Ex Jams And Exboys. by Jamahyel(m): 8:52pm On Aug 14, 2020
Encountered one where the man was asked to frog jump while his wife and kids were sitted in the car watching. I think he follwed one way that was the reason.
Re: What Is Your Encounter With Army, Navy, Airforce, Or Ex Jams And Exboys. by Razzness(m): 8:59pm On Aug 14, 2020
Some years ago, i was doing bricklayer work in navy barracks. One guy with short nicker just came and carried shovel we were using to work without permission and i started shouting abuses at him and told him he did not have manners, i never knew he was an officer, he went to the gate and came back with two mean looking navies and told them to deal with me. It took the solidarity of my co-workers who pleaded on my behalf that i was new there to pacify them. We latter became friends with the man.

Re: What Is Your Encounter With Army, Navy, Airforce, Or Ex Jams And Exboys. by Vyzz: 9:06pm On Aug 14, 2020
I am coming to share mine

Re: What Is Your Encounter With Army, Navy, Airforce, Or Ex Jams And Exboys. by Abdulhakeem78(m): 9:15pm On Aug 14, 2020

Re: What Is Your Encounter With Army, Navy, Airforce, Or Ex Jams And Exboys. by offset67(m): 9:30pm On Aug 14, 2020
Make I chop first, I dey come

Re: What Is Your Encounter With Army, Navy, Airforce, Or Ex Jams And Exboys. by GalPissetzky: 9:36pm On Aug 14, 2020
i am an ex boy , we get small weight but e get where e stop.

Re: What Is Your Encounter With Army, Navy, Airforce, Or Ex Jams And Exboys. by illicit(m): 10:01pm On Aug 14, 2020
God no go let me jam dem

Re: What Is Your Encounter With Army, Navy, Airforce, Or Ex Jams And Exboys. by 2cribz: 12:00pm On Aug 15, 2020
Without gun. U guys are useless

Re: What Is Your Encounter With Army, Navy, Airforce, Or Ex Jams And Exboys. by Jamahyel(m): 10:05pm On Aug 15, 2020
Razzness:
Some years ago, i was doing bricklayer work in navy barracks. One guy with short nicker just came and carried shovel we were using to work without permission and i started shouting abuses at him and told him he did not have manners, i never knew he was an officer, he went to the gate and came back with two mean looking navies and told them to deal with me. It took the solidarity of my co-workers who pleaded on my behalf that i was new there to pacify them. We latter became friends with the man.
Re: What Is Your Encounter With Army, Navy, Airforce, Or Ex Jams And Exboys. by Jamahyel(m): 10:06pm On Aug 15, 2020
Vyzz:
I am coming to share mine
waiting oh
Re: What Is Your Encounter With Army, Navy, Airforce, Or Ex Jams And Exboys. by Jamahyel(m): 10:06pm On Aug 15, 2020
2cribz:
Without gun. U guys are useless
hw do u mean.
Re: What Is Your Encounter With Army, Navy, Airforce, Or Ex Jams And Exboys. by Jamahyel(m): 10:07pm On Aug 15, 2020
illicit:
God no go let me jam dem
Lol Amen oh.some of them no get joy.

Re: What Is Your Encounter With Army, Navy, Airforce, Or Ex Jams And Exboys. by Jamahyel(m): 10:08pm On Aug 15, 2020
GalPissetzky:
i am an ex boy , we get small weight but e get where e stop.
heard of some nda cadets that shut down ibiza in kark nassaraw state. I think they were jst three of them. Unbelievable.
Re: What Is Your Encounter With Army, Navy, Airforce, Or Ex Jams And Exboys. by Hamilton1(m): 1:28pm On Aug 16, 2020
Lolz, my SSC Recruitment is loading,
Som will encounter wit me nd Testify here

Re: What Is Your Encounter With Army, Navy, Airforce, Or Ex Jams And Exboys. by Jamahyel(m): 6:16pm On Aug 16, 2020
Hamilton1:
All the best brother.
Re: What Is Your Encounter With Army, Navy, Airforce, Or Ex Jams And Exboys. by Jamahyel(m): 6:16pm On Aug 16, 2020
Hamilton1:
All the best brother. Its urs already.

Pay Us Taxes Or No Harvest Fulani Bandit Warn Farmers. / Suspected Kidnappers Arrested And Set Ablazed In Agege (pics) / NDLEA Arrests Brazil-based Mother Of Three With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine