Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,600 members, 7,955,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:40 PM

The Growing Up Memories For Many Guys - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Growing Up Memories For Many Guys (514 Views)

Superstitious Beliefs You Were Made To Believe When Growing Up. / Fragments Of Hidden Memories / The Africans (growing up in Africa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Growing Up Memories For Many Guys by NosaH(m): 8:57pm On Aug 14, 2020
Hit me with good music
A moment to recall my childhood memories
We enjoyed playing under the rain
We attended that kind of school where school bus was never available
We grew up on the street, but we never took any social vice(s) of the street because we were home grown
We weren't SU (scriptural-union) nor SO (street-oriented) but we were in-between both
We enjoyed our camaraderie and the Godly confraternity we created
Ohh friend! Did you remember our after school home movement of playing a 30 minutes 4-post football match?
Our every Friday vacation to the mami market in bonny camp military cantonment just to walk around because school close exactly 1:30pm
The memories of using our school bags to create a football post
Playing football on a particular street where the back of abandoned cars were used as our goal post
What about kolo beating football match?
Ohhh! What about the every last Saturday of the month football match on the street during environment sanitation
Uchenna, did you remember we using tooth-pick to hold our PS1 portable game for the disc to keeping rolling so that we can finish the league, did you also remember starting and ending a league within a day?
Akintunde, can you also recall the memories of game boy and super Mario, what about using "8877" code to play bounce game on nokia phones?
I can also vividly remember we deleting some flies on our nokia 2626 so that we have space for downloading PES on the phone because doesn't come with memory card slot, the memories of using infrared before bluetooth came in as new technology
What about creating a theme with our image(s) on our symbian phones for all icons? , what about free downloading with a specific IP on waptrick, wapdam and sefan.ru back then?
We created our team, we saw one and other grow like son - father relationship, but we were brothers!
After so many years, we've grown, and we're still very much in touch despite the distance, these memories will always be there even into the evenings of our lives after sprouting white hairs.
we rekindle those lovely memories in our heart with a smile and we look forward to experiencing it as a reincarnation in the next life, if any do exist.

©️ Nosahwrites

Re: The Growing Up Memories For Many Guys by Vyzz: 9:02pm On Aug 14, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: The Growing Up Memories For Many Guys by NosaH(m): 9:42pm On Aug 14, 2020
which of the above did you do?
Re: The Growing Up Memories For Many Guys by illicit(m): 10:25pm On Aug 18, 2020
My childhood was boring
Re: The Growing Up Memories For Many Guys by fattprince(m): 6:07am On Aug 19, 2020
NosaH:
Hit me with good music
A moment to recall my childhood memories
We enjoyed playing under the rain
We attended that kind of school where school bus was never available
We grew up on the street, but we never took any social vice(s) of the street because we were home grown
We weren't SU (scriptural-union) nor SO (street-oriented) but we were in-between both
We enjoyed our camaraderie and the Godly confraternity we created
Ohh friend! Did you remember our after school home movement of playing a 30 minutes 4-post football match?
Our every Friday vacation to the mami market in bonny camp military cantonment just to walk around because school close exactly 1:30pm
The memories of using our school bags to create a football post
Playing football on a particular street where the back of abandoned cars were used as our goal post
What about kolo beating football match?
Ohhh! What about the every last Saturday of the month football match on the street during environment sanitation
Uchenna, did you remember we using tooth-pick to hold our PS1 portable game for the disc to keeping rolling so that we can finish the league, did you also remember starting and ending a league within a day?
Akintunde, can you also recall the memories of game boy and super Mario, what about using "8877" code to play bounce game on nokia phones?
I can also vividly remember we deleting some flies on our nokia 2626 so that we have space for downloading PES on the phone because doesn't come with memory card slot, the memories of using infrared before bluetooth came in as new technology
What about creating a theme with our image(s) on our symbian phones for all icons? , what about free downloading with a specific IP on waptrick, wapdam and sefan.ru back then?
We created our team, we saw one and other grow like son - father relationship, but we were brothers!
After so many years, we've grown, and we're still very much in touch despite the distance, these memories will always be there even into the evenings of our lives after sprouting white hairs.
we rekindle those lovely memories in our heart with a smile and we look forward to experiencing it as a reincarnation in the next life, if any do exist.

©️ Nosahwrites
Almost all. I didn't play football on the street because it wasn't my thing but I play in our backyard or compound. Also wasn't into the IP thing for free download and I used all those site. Sefan.ru, waptrick and google. My best was games: gameboy and PS 1. I once played from 9 a.m till 6 a.m the next day. It was from 23rd - 24th of December I think 2010. My childhood was fun sha
Re: The Growing Up Memories For Many Guys by NosaH(m): 10:15am On Aug 21, 2020
fattprince:

Almost all. I didn't play football on the street because it wasn't my thing but I play in our backyard or compound. Also wasn't into the IP thing for free download and I used all those site. Sefan.ru, waptrick and google. My best was games: gameboy and PS 1. I once played from 9 a.m till 6 a.m the next day. It was from 23rd - 24th of December I think 2010. My childhood was fun sha
your children will surely learn from your childhood experience! and of course the statement that "daddy didn't have a funny filled childhood experience" won't be mentioned by them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Prevent Hair Loss And Shedding? / A Good Writer Needed / 2014 Commonwealth Prizes: Submit An Entry, Closes By November 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.