Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Woman Narrates How She Gave Up Foreign Scholarships Because A Nigerian Pastor To - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Narrates How She Gave Up Foreign Scholarships Because A Nigerian Pastor To (572 Views)

She Says She Gave Birth To A Child After Lyft Driver Raped Her In 2019,Sues Now / Abia Police Arrested, Tortured My Son To Death - Woman Narrates / "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Narrates How She Gave Up Foreign Scholarships Because A Nigerian Pastor To by Erons123: 10:04pm On Aug 14, 2020
A Twitter user, identified as Bettyaana, said she got a scholarship to study at Warwick but she rejected the offer after her Nigerian pastor told her it’s not the “will of God”.

She added that she later got another scholarship into Russell in London and the same pastor told her to drop out and she did. 

Read more at: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/08/14/woman-narrates-how-she-gave-up-foreign-scholarships-because-a-nigerian-pastor-told-her-its-not-gods-will/
Re: Woman Narrates How She Gave Up Foreign Scholarships Because A Nigerian Pastor To by Nobody: 1:38am On Aug 15, 2020
Interesting thread... Post it all here
Re: Woman Narrates How She Gave Up Foreign Scholarships Because A Nigerian Pastor To by Osuman(m): 6:33am On Aug 15, 2020
Nawa oh, na he create you,?
Re: Woman Narrates How She Gave Up Foreign Scholarships Because A Nigerian Pastor To by UDUJ(m): 6:40am On Aug 15, 2020
The way Nigerian pastors deceive their followers amazes me. And the gullibility of such followers is something to be researched on.

I keep saying it that almost all pastors in this country are fake. The ones actually called by God are not up to 5%. The rest are no different from the hushpuppies and other fraudsters.

I hate reading stories like this because they get me so worked up. I think I need to take another long break from nairaland because the stories I have been seeing these days are so annoying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Narrates How She Gave Up Foreign Scholarships Because A Nigerian Pastor To by nony43(m): 6:46am On Aug 15, 2020
So, what did he say was the will of God for you
Re: Woman Narrates How She Gave Up Foreign Scholarships Because A Nigerian Pastor To by Passionate888: 7:23am On Aug 15, 2020
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery.
Re: Woman Narrates How She Gave Up Foreign Scholarships Because A Nigerian Pastor To by Passionate888: 7:24am On Aug 15, 2020
Erons123:

A Twitter user, identified as Bettyaana, said she got a scholarship to study at Warwick but she rejected the offer after her Nigerian pastor told her it’s not the “will of God”.

She added that she later got another scholarship into Russell in London and the same pastor told her to drop out and she did. 

Read more at: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/08/14/woman-narrates-how-she-gave-up-foreign-scholarships-because-a-nigerian-pastor-told-her-its-not-gods-will/
Read more kee u dia
Re: Woman Narrates How She Gave Up Foreign Scholarships Because A Nigerian Pastor To by Ijawwomaninoyo: 11:30am On Aug 15, 2020
Lazy youth.

(1) (Reply)

Three Nigerian Sadu,olamide And Ajayi 1st In Irish History To Becharged Of Fraud / I Escape Ritual Death But Victimized By SARS – Bolt Driver. PHOTOS / Boko Haram Terrorists Know Me And Fear Me — Mrs Aisha Bakari Gombi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.