Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,400 members, 7,836,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Any News About Firstbank 3rd Batch? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Any News About Firstbank 3rd Batch? (1028 Views)

FHI360 Recruitment: Any News? / Any News About Ndlea? / Any News About Cakasa(nig)company Ltd? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any News About Firstbank 3rd Batch? by Ojeleye: 5:17pm On Jun 18, 2007
hi everybody, I just want to know whats up with First bank 3rd batch. they promised to call more people and I believed them So, is there anyone in the house who can help with an inside info. Thanks a lot.
Re: Any News About Firstbank 3rd Batch? by Mishie: 5:49pm On Jun 18, 2007
hi! am also a call up hopeful. i havent heard anything lately and am sure they are still waiting to get tru with those in training presently.they will surely call for more and i guess we have to just keep waiting and trusting God. He's our True Help.
Re: Any News About Firstbank 3rd Batch? by Ojeleye: 1:52pm On Jun 29, 2007
Hi Mishie,
I really love ur courage and believe in the power of God to do wonder as par the first bank issue. I only read ur reply because other members fail to respond promptly. We will get there. Can I have ur number please, because I want to be the first to tell u when we are called and I will like to hear from u too if u hear anything from them. U can mail it to me through ricardo_wl@yahoo.com or text it to 08028279936. One love.
Re: Any News About Firstbank 3rd Batch? by khris(m): 4:44pm On Jun 29, 2007
Am also anxious about First bank 3rd batch issue.Lets keep our faith in God.
Re: Any News About Firstbank 3rd Batch? by aminua: 10:48am On Jun 30, 2007
[b]Am just trying to find out if had ur interview @ Kano learning centre dat the third batch of the interview, I believe we are on prosperity avenue.
Re: Any News About Firstbank 3rd Batch? by okunsboy(m): 2:29pm On Jun 30, 2007
hi I am presently in the kano learning center with the 2nd batch. so what i say is from good source. there is 3rd and 4th batches. but there may be little delay because hcm (hr) is arranging training for old staff on the new version of finacle software. so just be hopeful.

if u are kano today is our babeque night so just locate firstbank lodge at kwaranga avenue nasarawa, gra . call me on 08058825938 for any info
Re: Any News About Firstbank 3rd Batch? by jayeoba(m): 7:54am On Jul 02, 2007
Guyz, you'll be called very soon. Our batch induction will end this friday,then 2 more batches will follow(200 ppl will be called /batch). Get black ,blue,grey suits ready.sports shoes,swim trunks.the food is also good.you'll be called in less than a mth frm now. Its well. Luv u all
Re: Any News About Firstbank 3rd Batch? by lababe2(f): 10:33am On Jul 02, 2007
@okunsboy & jayeoba
thanks so much for the encouragement, u guys just lifted up my faith in GOD, and am looking forward to induction school,

@okunsboy, i also had my interview at kano, so looking forward to having you as a colleague wink.

to other fellow nairalanders, lets keep the faith, "IT IS WELL" smiley
Re: Any News About Firstbank 3rd Batch? by crexyoung(m): 2:10pm On Jul 02, 2007
who say we will not get there? shame to the devil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Landers,u guys jux made my day complete by the positive response.And for the 2nd batch having there barbeque-jux enjoy it to the fullest, its ur time to shine in Jesus Name.

ONE LOVE!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Breweries Calling: / Nafdac,cbn And Custom ! / Jobs At Kkon Technologies Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.