Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,301 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

how can i get rid of staph infections? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / how can i get rid of staph infections? (239 Views)

Please helep!! Is there A Way To Get Rid Of Staph Completely? / Share Your Experience Of How You Got Cured Of Staph, E. Coli / *symptoms Of Staph Aureus* Do You Experience Some Of These Symptoms? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

how can i get rid of staph infections? by noyioze(m): 4:11am On Aug 15, 2020
how can i get rid of staph infections? people ask

Do you know?
Staphylococcus infection has killed more people than HIV/AIDs in recent times.

Every year, in United States, about 35,000 deaths and around 2.8million sickness are attributed to antibiotics resistant infections, like Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus -MRSA!

In 2005 alone, staph bacteria killed more than 18,000 Americans, surprisingly though, only 16,000 Americans died of HIV/AIDs same year according to findings by U.S Public Health Officials.

I bet those figures would be higher in developing nations like ours. And the rate of infection, vis-a-vis subsequent deaths from this bacteria is expected to rise in the coming years . I used to experience some very discomforting symptoms, the most prominent of them all was the itchy and biting sensation on my body, mostly on my head, especially when the sun is high, and there was the intermittent and severe headaches, the others was sweating profusely mostly at night, unless there's electricity, others are chills, high fever, low blood pressure, chest pain, or shortness of breath, all reminiscing mrsa symptoms, more...
https://sites.google.com/view/lifefirst

(1) (Reply)

Foot Pedal Hand Wash Machine / Treatment On Infertility,pregnancy And Miscarriage / Before And After Video Of Ishaga Lagos Fire Outbreak (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.