Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Any Ghananian Business Persons? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Ghananian Business Persons? (614 Views)

Business Persons' Breakfast / Ghananian Government Woos Nigerian Investors / Nigeria's 10 Richest Persons As Of 03/13/2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Ghananian Business Persons? by 8oracle(m): 4:43pm On Feb 15, 2011
With the recent development in oil and gas reserve in Ghana, my firm will like to forge a synergy with serious members of nairaland who are Ghananians who are buisiness persons to develop and site offices to cater for the need of this emerging market.
To provide Rig logistics, riggers, pressure vessels, rig intergrated services, swamp buggys, carbon,stainless oil pipes.
To provide engineering equipments and services, safety clothings and foot wears, top international product range.
email to solidifiersintllimited@contractor.net
Re: Any Ghananian Business Persons? by naijacutee(f): 11:17pm On Feb 15, 2011
I can hook you up with a practising, top Ghanian oil and gas engineer. Send me an e-mail (address is in my profile).

(1) (Reply)

Must You Have Money? / School Project Made Easy / Construction Company In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.