Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Zambia becomes the first Chinese colony ! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zambia becomes the first Chinese colony ! (6099 Views)

RUGA: Association Of Pig Farmers Writes Buhari, Demand “pig Colony” / Arrest PDP's Secondus, Stir Up The Colony Of Wahala - Dino Melaye Tells FG, APC / Afenifere To Tinubu: You Can Give Your House As Cattle Colony, Not Yorubaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zambia becomes the first Chinese colony ! by Millennialaku(m): 11:20am On Aug 15, 2020
@Nas daily called it the Chinese money trap.

@wodemaya was also roasted when he raised an alarm about this on YouTube

their thick women will now be used as sex slaves angry angry....this pisses me off

i pray this opens the eyes of our stupid leaders angry angry
Re: Zambia becomes the first Chinese colony ! by Abohboy: 11:27am On Aug 15, 2020
Awol1:
At this juncture Ladies and Gentlemen, with the money Nigeria owe China, I just have to take a Chinese name.

Call me Chin Shin Mush when the Chinese arrive.

The guys at the national assembly raised this alarm, that a clause in the loan agreement waived Nigeria's sovereignty and provided for take over of assets if we default...

But that dead meat griller and fellow zombies defended atrocity. When shit hits the roof, I hope the Chinese govt will continue to pay your 30k stipends.

Vultures!

We owe them 3 billion dollars and we make more than 35 billion dollars per year.
Re: Zambia becomes the first Chinese colony ! by RichBoy247: 11:29am On Aug 15, 2020
ogbuefi677:
Very soon,SW and northern Nigeria too.

YES,nobody will take over Biafran republic of Drugs. China hates drugs

1 Like

Re: Zambia becomes the first Chinese colony ! by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 15, 2020
bishop4life:

Yes he will.
believe me in some areas of this country he would have been stoned by now but Abia indigens are busy singing his praises.
look at T.A Orji ,is the north also backing him?
Even if Biafra get indipendence, those guys recking at ngwa road will still be there.
Of course north backed T.A orji ..to did u think pulled him from apga to PDP ? ..Oga ..kalu won't win an election if igbos control inec
Re: Zambia becomes the first Chinese colony ! by bishop4life(m): 11:34am On Aug 15, 2020
Igbochief001:

Of course north backed T.A orji ..to did u think pulled him from apga to PDP ? ..Oga ..kalu won't win an election if igbos control inec

This your assumption dikwa somehow, are you saying the party agents that confirm the votes are all working for the north?

Ayam not doing again.
Re: Zambia becomes the first Chinese colony ! by bishop4life(m): 11:36am On Aug 15, 2020
kheny12:
Chinese can never takes over Nigeria.

just saying from the comfort of your room
Re: Zambia becomes the first Chinese colony ! by Millennialaku(m): 11:39am On Aug 15, 2020
lalasticlala fp angry angry
Re: Zambia becomes the first Chinese colony ! by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 15, 2020
bishop4life:

This your assumption dikwa somehow, are you saying the party agents that confirm the votes are all working for the north?

Ayam not doing again.
Oga without ibb there was no way kalu would have been abia governor ....that's a fact ...abia problem started from that point

Same with imo ..udenwa was picked by obj ...my mom was at the meeting ...the primary was held twice rochas won all but they didn't want him as governor

Relax the only state in igbo land that elected their leaders was anambra and enugu and eboyi. Because they didn't have any interest in them

Imo and abia are if special interest ..
Re: Zambia becomes the first Chinese colony ! by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 15, 2020
bishop4life:

Ayam not doing again.
Oga without ibb there was no way kalu would have been abia governor ....that's a fact ...abia problem started from that point

Same with imo ..udenwa was picked by obj ...my mom was at the meeting ...the primary was held twice rochas won all but they didn't want him as governor

Relax the only state in igbo land that elected their leaders was anambra and enugu and eboyi. Because they didn't have any interest in them

Owerri is developing because all imo people invest in owerri irrespective of where u are from but abia is not like that ...that's why villages and towns are better than ABA

1 Like

Re: Zambia becomes the first Chinese colony ! by haryorbarmie83(m): 11:49am On Aug 15, 2020
Billionaires in Nigeria will clear the debt with twinkle of an eye.

1 Like

Re: Zambia becomes the first Chinese colony ! by IkeOnyia: 11:57am On Aug 15, 2020
samincredible44:
we should start changing our names to Chinese names.from now on call buhari bubu lee
Jesus Christ is merciful.

1 Like

Re: Zambia becomes the first Chinese colony ! by bishop4life(m): 11:59am On Aug 15, 2020
Igbochief001:

Owerri is developing because all imo people invest in owerri irrespective of where u are from but abia is not like that ...that's why villages and towns are better than ABA

Now you are getting tougher and I like that.
For you information, every candidate of 1999-2003 government was hand picked.
Chinwoke Mbadinauju of anambra was a slot given to Sir Emeka Offor. He diverted the states money to his boss and destroyed our road with his shady contracts to Inter Bus.

even uli his hometown is not spared of his bad roads.

however anambra was liberated after Chris Ngige's refusal to move the state's treasurey to his the boss(Chris Uba).
That was what we killed through APGA and Peter Obi.

so let it sound right into your ears, no one is doing Abia, they are doing themselves.
This is 2020 stop making useless assertion.

Go out during election and vote good governance.
Abia is their own problem.
Re: Zambia becomes the first Chinese colony ! by akunjohn(m): 12:06pm On Aug 15, 2020
kheny12:

Dey there Dey whine yaself...you beta find Chinese name wet sweet u now grin
Re: Zambia becomes the first Chinese colony ! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 15, 2020
Awol1:
At this juncture Ladies and Gentlemen, with the money Nigeria owe China, I just have to take a Chinese name.

Call me Chin Shin Mush when the Chinese arrive.

Buhari's name will be Som Tin Rong.
Re: Zambia becomes the first Chinese colony ! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 15, 2020
BlowYourMind:
Sorry is your name, AKK is part of the project, when they capture imo, Ebonyi and Enugu are useless, they go directly to Anambra

Shhh. Don't distrupt the delusion trip of yeebos.

1 Like

Re: Zambia becomes the first Chinese colony ! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 15, 2020
bishop4life:

Now you are getting tougher and I like that.
For you information, every candidate of 1999-2003 government was hand picked.
Chinwoke Mbadinauju of anambra was a slot given to Sir Emeka Offor. He diverted the states money to his boss and destroyed our road with his shady contracts to Inter Bus.

even uli his hometown is not spared of his bad roads.

however anambra was liberated after Chris Ngige's refusal to move the state's treasurey to his the boss(Chris Uba).
That was what we killed through APGA and Peter Obi.

so let it sound right into your ears, no one is doing Abia, they are doing themselves.
This is 2020 stop making useless assertion.

Go out during election and vote good governance.
Abia is their own problem.
Abia is peculiar ...that's the truth ...they are not United ...the people who drew that map messed up ...ngwa has no business with ohafia and the rest ...ngwa and mbaise are brothers

Ikpeazu is working in ABA ..but because of 16 years of neglect for a big city like Aba ...it won't show that's the truth
Re: Zambia becomes the first Chinese colony ! by ogbuefi677(m): 12:20pm On Aug 15, 2020
RichBoy247:

YES,nobody will take over Biafran republic of Drugs. China hates drugs
Yes,China hates drugs but they're in love with skull mining

1 Like

Re: Zambia becomes the first Chinese colony ! by umekweib: 12:25pm On Aug 15, 2020
ogbuefi677:

Biafra is going!
Mark today's date.

For sure Bro. Na going
Re: Zambia becomes the first Chinese colony ! by Jazzafizzy(f): 12:36pm On Aug 15, 2020
kheny12:
Lie lie Dem no go fit ,if them try am we Don finish ......Dem take over our oil rig see hammering . Bubu go let am happen
Re: Zambia becomes the first Chinese colony ! by nairalandankrah: 12:39pm On Aug 15, 2020
kheny12:
O ga eme GI vum nanya...
Nah ur useless oil u take get hope..
We will see

2 Likes

Re: Zambia becomes the first Chinese colony ! by Blackking98(m): 12:43pm On Aug 15, 2020
ZKOSOSO:
That's exactly what the Northern Mafias or Cabal are doing using the South as collateral and Ameachi as signing pen..!
Since 1960 they've always used useful idiots from the south in their plans.

1 Like

Re: Zambia becomes the first Chinese colony ! by spy24(m): 12:56pm On Aug 15, 2020
Cosbyrich:
That is good for Zambia because China will manage those entities properly and leave them more prosperously run.They should please come and takeover the SE Igboland because they are going down in all indices of growth.Igboland is gradually becoming a desert.
nonsense how many chinese investment are in the east
Re: Zambia becomes the first Chinese colony ! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 15, 2020
Wow.
Re: Zambia becomes the first Chinese colony ! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 15, 2020
Cosbyrich:
That is good for Zambia because China will manage those entities properly and leave them more prosperously run.They should please come and takeover the SE Igboland because they are going down in all indices of growth.Igboland is gradually becoming a desert.

So you think that the Chinese are like the Europeans?

E go shock you.

The one they did in the East recently na play.
Re: Zambia becomes the first Chinese colony ! by Jakumo(m): 1:13pm On Aug 15, 2020
Nigerian's will soon be forced to chase their freedom under Chinese oppression, with NO hope of catching it, while the free world will look on in amusement. Say NO to Chinese land grabs in Africa.

Boot them OUT, so that they will be free to concentrate on claiming back their fraudulent criminal loans from the corrupt African leaders who stole that money in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Zambia becomes the first Chinese colony ! by Anambra1stS0n: 1:46pm On Aug 15, 2020
Cosbyrich:
Lebanese have taken over Eko Atlantic city no single Yoruba man own office there yet, the completed buildings are occupied by Lebanese, the only Nigeria man that own office is Igbo man, China are the ones funding Lekki deep seaport, the rail line from Marina to Badagry. Railine from Lagos/ Ibadan, The concentration of Chinese holdings in Nigerian firms is predominant in Lagos State where over half of firms with at least one Chinese shareholder operate. The South West region had a total of 1,865 companies with Chinese ownership with Ogun and Oyo State driving the numbers with 97 and 24 companies respectively while Ekiti, Ondo and Osun has 4 each. West is their major target if nothing goes wrong. This is real not your usual ignorant posts

1 Like

Re: Zambia becomes the first Chinese colony ! by Anambra1stS0n: 1:50pm On Aug 15, 2020
China no be US or Europe with human sympathy

1 Like

Re: Zambia becomes the first Chinese colony ! by Coldie(m): 2:44pm On Aug 15, 2020
African leader's think cause they take their citizens as a joke other countries are also joking too. When their citizens protest they send soldiers after them.

I love China for this, I wish the entire world would learn from this, if u are giving Africa loan, don't give them money to build road tell them that u would build the road for them.

I repeat never give cash to African leader's, I repeat again never give cash to African leader's.

Zambia even has hope, that China only seized the asset, if they leave African leader's they would default on the loan cause the money would be stolen and their still won't be any asset to seize

1 Like

Re: Zambia becomes the first Chinese colony ! by Bigbishung(m): 4:41pm On Aug 15, 2020
I pray buhari hears this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari In Trouble: Is This The End of the road? / To Stop Anarchy, NASS Members Must Return To The Grassrot!- Dr Olufon. / Abia Guber: Ikpeazu Urges Tribunal To Dismiss Otti’s Petition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.