Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,534 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

BREAKING: Amaechi Resumes Inspection Of Lagos-ibadan Railway - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Amaechi Resumes Inspection Of Lagos-ibadan Railway (1202 Views)

Gunshots As APC, PDP Clash In Rivers Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials / 2023: Labour Party Legal Team, INEC Meet Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials / Amaechi Embarks On Inspection Of Lagos Ibadan Railway - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Amaechi Resumes Inspection Of Lagos-ibadan Railway by Asphericnews: 8:09am On Aug 15, 2020
As the Federal Government edges towards completing stations along the Lagos- Ibadan project, and the Ebute Metta- Apapa Seaport rail tracks, the Honourable Minister of Transportation, Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, is embarking on a routine inspection of the Project.

Live updates will be brought to you on www.asphericnews.com

UPDATE: Ebute Metta to Apapa Railway extension must be completed before January 1, 2021

https://asphericnews.com/2020/08/15/ebute-metta-to-apapa-railway-extension-must-be-ready-by-1st-january-amaechi/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Amaechi Resumes Inspection Of Lagos-ibadan Railway by drskyfly007(m): 8:11am On Aug 15, 2020
How is this a breaking news undecided
Re: BREAKING: Amaechi Resumes Inspection Of Lagos-ibadan Railway by ojun50(m): 8:15am On Aug 15, 2020
Breaking ko destroy ni
Re: BREAKING: Amaechi Resumes Inspection Of Lagos-ibadan Railway by iamDrRhymes(m): 8:16am On Aug 15, 2020
Kudos to Ameachi! I hope Wike becomes this useful when he leaves the governors seat.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Amaechi Resumes Inspection Of Lagos-ibadan Railway by DEROX: 8:17am On Aug 15, 2020
grin One of the reward for supporting the APC well done minister

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Amaechi Resumes Inspection Of Lagos-ibadan Railway by yanabasee1(m): 8:17am On Aug 15, 2020
This will be a masterpiece.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Amaechi Resumes Inspection Of Lagos-ibadan Railway by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 15, 2020
Amaechi is but the only minister working under this regime.

Fashola fall my sef.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Amaechi Resumes Inspection Of Lagos-ibadan Railway by BlowYourMind: 8:19am On Aug 15, 2020
That lady carry something for back

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Amaechi Resumes Inspection Of Lagos-ibadan Railway by flyingpig: 8:20am On Aug 15, 2020
If na me, i go award the contract to that company, pay the company handling the contract down to the last kobo and tell them to abscond from site, if they can give me that girl in black face mask to fück.
Re: BREAKING: Amaechi Resumes Inspection Of Lagos-ibadan Railway by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 15, 2020
This Lagos ibadan rail is only being built because it's needed to connect Kano to Lagos ..that's all

8 years would pass and ameachi would have done 0 things for his people ... absolutely nothing

Lagos Abuja should be the most important rail line in Nigeria

Lagos port Harcourt with branch to onitsha abd owerri should be the the next most important

Abuja port Harcourt should come next ...via benue ,enugu , ABA ,then pH

Sentiment is not needed in business , Abuja kaduna rail is still running on lose ......Lagos ibadan would run on lose too ....but I bet u none of the above email would run on lose

Ask any transportation company this ways carry the most traffic , .....check the airlines ...

Imo state airport that was closed for much months of the year made more money that all airport in Yoruba land outside Lagos even if u add ilorin ...yes they did ...

This is the issue with Nigeria , we bring sentiment into business , that's what sets the Igbo man apart ....no emotion or sentiment in business

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Amaechi Resumes Inspection Of Lagos-ibadan Railway by unclemaths(m): 8:37am On Aug 15, 2020
Hmm..
Tomorrow's leaders.

BTW, let's pray for normalcy.
Re: BREAKING: Amaechi Resumes Inspection Of Lagos-ibadan Railway by tribalmall: 8:41am On Aug 15, 2020
How come Igbos like Kema Chikwe, Stella Oduah n cos that were transportation minister didn't discover this your pathetic wail of sorrow n anguish for solid 16 years before Amechi came on board ?

Igbochief001:
This Lagos ibadan rail is only being built because it's needed to connect Kano to Lagos ..that's all

8 years would pass and ameachi would have done 0 things for his people ... absolutely nothing

Lagos port Harcourt with branch to onitsha abd owerri should be the the next most important

Sentiment is not needed in business , Abuja kaduna rail is still running on lose ......Lagos ibadan would run on lose too ....but I bet u none of the above email would run on lose

Ask any transportation company this ways carry the most traffic , .....check the airlines ...

Imo state airport that was closed for much months of the year made more money that all airport in Yoruba land outside Lagos even if u add ilorin ...yes they did ...

This is the issue with Nigeria , we bring sentiment into business , that's what sets the Igbo man apart ....no emotion or sentiment in business

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Amaechi Resumes Inspection Of Lagos-ibadan Railway by Tkester: 8:45am On Aug 15, 2020
Always inspecting, but never commissioning.
Re: BREAKING: Amaechi Resumes Inspection Of Lagos-ibadan Railway by Tkester: 8:45am On Aug 15, 2020
Awol1:
Amaechi is but the only minister working under this regime.

Fashola fall my sef.

What do you expect from an afonjazee?
Re: BREAKING: Amaechi Resumes Inspection Of Lagos-ibadan Railway by QuotaSystem: 8:47am On Aug 15, 2020
tribalmall:
How come Igbos like Kema Chikwe, Stella Oduah n cos that were transportation minister didn't discover this your pathetic wail of sorrow n anguish for solid 16 years before Amechi came on board ?

They were busy defending her bullet proof BMWs.

We haven't forgotten.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Amaechi Resumes Inspection Of Lagos-ibadan Railway by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 15, 2020
Chinese railway you mean
Re: BREAKING: Amaechi Resumes Inspection Of Lagos-ibadan Railway by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 15, 2020
tribalmall:

Chikwe was only their for a few years ...and the aim then was to follow up Abuja to kaduna rail ..and Abuja metro rail

Oduah was just minster of aviation. ....but her short time that sector witnessed it's greatest transformation ever in the history of this country ...

Your next point ?
Re: BREAKING: Amaechi Resumes Inspection Of Lagos-ibadan Railway by ODJ124(m): 9:25am On Aug 15, 2020
Amaechi is working...
Re: BREAKING: Amaechi Resumes Inspection Of Lagos-ibadan Railway by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 15, 2020
flyingpig:
If na me, i go award the contract to that company, pay the company handling the contract down to the last kobo and tell them to abscond from site, if they can give me that girl in black face mask to fück.
bad gee.
Re: BREAKING: Amaechi Resumes Inspection Of Lagos-ibadan Railway by Kissiemu(m): 9:38am On Aug 15, 2020
Please who has the control of the only lady in those pictures...na my type
Re: BREAKING: Amaechi Resumes Inspection Of Lagos-ibadan Railway by Kissiemu(m): 9:41am On Aug 15, 2020
Igbochief001:

Nwa nne, stop all these comparisons dem no make sense.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Amaechi Resumes Inspection Of Lagos-ibadan Railway by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 15, 2020
Kissiemu:

Nwa nne, stop all these comparisons dem no make sense.
I was only stating facts
Re: BREAKING: Amaechi Resumes Inspection Of Lagos-ibadan Railway by Asphericnews: 9:44am On Aug 15, 2020
UPDATE: https://asphericnews.com/2020/08/15/ebute-metta-to-apapa-railway-extension-must-be-ready-by-1st-january-amaechi/

Minister of Transportation, Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, has urged the Chinese Company handling the Railway extension from Ebute Metta to Apapa to ensure the project is ready by January 1, 2021. Amaechi made this known during a stop over at the New Apapa Dockyard station during the August routine inspection of Lagos-Ibadan Railway project.

Accompanying the Minister was the Minister for Information, Alhaji Lai Mohammed.
Re: BREAKING: Amaechi Resumes Inspection Of Lagos-ibadan Railway by Asphericnews: 9:54am On Aug 15, 2020
PHOTOS

Re: BREAKING: Amaechi Resumes Inspection Of Lagos-ibadan Railway by batstan(m): 10:14am On Aug 15, 2020
Lai Mohammed, is that you?
grin
Re: BREAKING: Amaechi Resumes Inspection Of Lagos-ibadan Railway by Asphericnews: 10:26am On Aug 15, 2020

Re: BREAKING: Amaechi Resumes Inspection Of Lagos-ibadan Railway by pquaver(m): 6:00pm On Aug 15, 2020
Igbochief001:

Okay now you know sentiments is not needed. Was it not the same sentiment you guys used to support the defunding and removal of the same rail from the budget by saraki.. You hailed him to high heavens.. You allowed selfish politicians who thought they will get rid of pmb by denying him Igbo votes.. Well he still won.. But how can you bite your nose to spite face? You guys wanted to go about with the tag Buhari didn't do anything for you so you supported, now is that not foolishness.. Now others are reaping the reward including saraki and his ilorin people but ndiigbo will still wait. Well I am Igbo but I do not feel sorry for you given that you will do the same mistake again.. As a people who do not learn..

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Amaechi Resumes Inspection Of Lagos-ibadan Railway by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 15, 2020
pquaver:

Okay now you know sentiments is not needed. Was it not the same sentiment you guys used to support the defunding and removal of the same rail from the budget by saraki.. You hailed him to high heavens.. You allowed selfish politicians who thought they will get rid of pmb by denying him Igbo votes.. Well he still won.. But how can you bite your nose to spite face? You guys wanted to go about with the tag Buhari didn't do anything for you so you supported, now is that not foolishness.. Now others are reaping the reward including saraki and his ilorin people but ndiigbo will still wait. Well I am Igbo but I do not feel sorry for you given that you will do the same mistake again.. As a people who do not learn..
Saraki removed the rail because south east was never included .....and that's a fact and anyone would do the same

Igbos refused to support bubari because they feel he has a Fulani agenda ...and hated igbos .......haven't they been proven right ?

Igbos don't do sentiment ...we sacrificed our chances to become president in 2015 in 2011 just so we could be free from northern power and progress
Re: BREAKING: Amaechi Resumes Inspection Of Lagos-ibadan Railway by pquaver(m): 6:18pm On Aug 15, 2020
Igbochief001:

Saraki removed the rail because south east was never included .....and that's a fact and anyone would do the same

Igbos refused to support bubari because they feel he has a Fulani agenda ...and hated igbos .......haven't they been proven right ?

Igbos don't do sentiment ...we sacrificed our chances to become president in 2015 in 2011 just so we could be free from northern power and progress
. Again you can keep lying to yourself.. The lagos calabar coastal didn't include South East is that what you are saying.. This is exactly why I said I do not feel sorry for you.. Lot of you are ignorant.. You play politics of emotions.. Well Buhari has a right to be proven right because you can't force him to love you when you hate him.. Before he started his campaign you hated him and you want him to win and love you.. Well why not try doing for others what you want them to do for you. Again as a people who do not learn I believe you are still free to be heading in your purposeless one direction soujourn without result since the end of the civil war.. But a wise people will think and say doing same thing over and over again can not and has not brought us a different result, therefore make changes and inner reflection .. But I will leave you here with a word of advice Hate, anger bring nothing, after hating Fulani who will you hate next when things don't work the way u want in biafra? The Ijaws, Mbaise man or Anambra man? learn to think before you act and do not let emotions dictate for you. .. He who has ears let him hear. You can continue let see where it takes you but don't 4get you have been on this journey for 50years.. Time is precious and waits for no one.. I am full blooded igbo and a proud one.. but I have learned a lot from the Germans, their leaders and their history. In Igboland we are lead by selfish greedy people who do not give a Bleep about Igboland simple again.. I siddon dey look. Ka Chineke me eziokwu
Re: BREAKING: Amaechi Resumes Inspection Of Lagos-ibadan Railway by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 15, 2020
pquaver:
. Again you can keep lying to yourself.. The lagos calabar coastal didn't include South East is that what you are saying.. This is exactly why I said I do not feel sorry for you.. Lot of you are ignorant.. You play politics of emotions.. Well Buhari has a right to be proven right because you can't force him to love you when you hate him.. Before he started his campaign you hated him and you want him to win and love you.. Well why not try doing for others what you want them to do for you. Again as a people who do not learn I believe you are still free to be heading in your purposeless one direction soujourn without result since the end of the civil war.. But a wise people will think and say doing same thing over and over again can not and has not brought us a different result, therefore make changes and inner reflection .. But I will leave you here with a word of advice Hate, anger bring nothing, after hating Fulani who will you hate next when things don't work the way u want in biafra? The Ijaws, Mbaise man or Anambra man? learn to think before you act and do not let emotions dictate for you. .. He who has ears let him hear. You can continue let see where it takes you but don't 4get you have been on this journey for 50years.. Time is precious and waits for no one.. I am full blooded igbo and a proud one.. but I have learned a lot from the Germans, their leaders and their history. In Igboland we are lead by selfish greedy people who do not give a Bleep about Igboland simple again.. I siddon dey look. Ka Chineke me eziokwu
How did Lagos Calabar coastal lime include south east ? ...Oga it's from Lagos to ogun to ondo to Edo to Delta to bayelsa to rivers to akwa ibom to cross River where did south east come in ?
Re: BREAKING: Amaechi Resumes Inspection Of Lagos-ibadan Railway by pquaver(m): 7:10pm On Aug 15, 2020
Igbochief001:

How did Lagos Calabar coastal lime include south east ? ...Oga it's from Lagos to ogun to ondo to Edo to Delta to bayelsa to rivers to akwa ibom to cross River where did south east come in ?
I guess you have sold aba to South South just in order to continue the we are marginalized cry well. Continue but 1 thing i like Buhari for is you can use propaganda against him it will still only for a while later it will be erased by fact and truth just like Muhammad Buhari Bridge will stand for generations to remind your types of how u sold fatherland for politicians crumbs of bread.

(1) (Reply)

“govt. Offered Survivors Of #lekkimassacre N5 Million Each To Keep Silent” –.... / Guys, Is This Man Buhari? / Zoning Is Only Appropriate If Presidency Goes To The South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.