Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

2023: Labour Party Legal Team, INEC Meet Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Labour Party Legal Team, INEC Meet Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials (28263 Views)

Gunshots As APC, PDP Clash In Rivers Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials / APC Yobe North: We Stand By Report Of Our Monitoring Team ― INEC / Falana To Sue Judge Over Inspection Of Detention Facilities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Labour Party Legal Team, INEC Meet Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials by fergie001: 2:29pm On Mar 13, 2023
The legal team of the Labour party is currently meeting with the officials of the Independent National Electoral Commission to start the process of inspection of electoral materials used for the last Presidential election on 25 February 2023.

The head of the legal team Dr. Livy Uzoukwu is leading 60 lawyers and is expected to brief journalists after the meeting.

SOURCE

INEC Chairman, Prof. Mahmood Yakubu today assured the Labour Party’s Legal Team that the Commission will provide all the documents it requested for to prosecute its case.

He said: “INEC has nothing to hide. Documents available at the HQ will be given immediately. We are meeting with Resident Electoral Commissioners today and we will discuss how other documents at the state level could also be made available to you speedily.

The Labour Party’s Legal Team was at the INEC HQ to discuss modalities for obtaining the documents.

INEC Nigeria

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: Labour Party Legal Team, INEC Meet Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials by Asgard13: 2:32pm On Mar 13, 2023
That certificate must be returned .. to the rightful owner ..

No be noisy owner ..
Illegality can’t stand …

Power belongs to the people … not Tinubu or Inec.. and they people have spoken ..

All those local Alfas and pastors don carry Tinubu handicap..

Nigerians are sad.. even the country itself is not happy..

Tinubu na baron wey wan thief Nigeria democracy.

But Nigerians sharp smart even thief pass his thief .

344 Likes 33 Shares

Re: 2023: Labour Party Legal Team, INEC Meet Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials by totit: 2:34pm On Mar 13, 2023
Asgard13:

No be noisy owner ..
Illegality can’t stand …

And who's the rightful owner, you Atikulator?
I hope you've not abandoned your dream of seeing Atiku win after all your pre-election predictions and boss forming all over the NL.

One would think you were a god that sees the future. Rest abeg.
grin

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Labour Party Legal Team, INEC Meet Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials by dudusky007(m): 2:34pm On Mar 13, 2023
Person wen cari 3rd naim dey ginja.. Wen tinubu dey give u lagos 2 win u no get sense say na set up, ur matter no reach anywhere

25 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2023: Labour Party Legal Team, INEC Meet Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials by Wealthoptulent(m): 2:34pm On Mar 13, 2023
[center]MAKE THEM TRY DEY REST OO[/center]
Its unfortunate that NO LOVE.
Yoruba shows that they can relate n stan anyone while the other tribe will never do such.
I don't have prob with any tribe RULING na competence be koko.
But this GRV already failed LEADERSHIP TEST. having preferences for a TRIBE, NAILING HATEFUL SPEECHES & POST to another TRIBE... shows those boys wey jus made money n think they can AFFORD GUBER-FORM then gbam they are in.
Have they investigated this guy personal fund's SOURCE? when H.E PO said GBADEBO never tasted CORRUPTION & FRAUD but Different NAMES for Diff CAMPAIGN since 3 way back election UNDER KOWA, PDP, & LP now, name wey no dey any of his CERTIFICATE, not even MIT... that not a TASTE buy a GULP of CORRUPTION. MALE DEM REST! NO TALK ON THIS MATTER.
Iamgrey5:
The case will only be resolved long after Tinubu swearing in as the president..

And Tinubu has not given a single press conference to gloat since the presidential election.

So who is the noisy owner?
A great leader n great politician are good LISTENERS not QUICK to grab the MICROPHONE like a RADIO PRESENTER.
THE TINUBU MAN has really SHOWED maturity , I give him more appraisals... truly learnt UNITY POLITICS.
His old cabinet involved other tribes, now SENATE PRESIDENT routing its way to SE, mehn . No long thing na ELDER STATEMAN HE BE. For the LAWYERS & SAN, na dem CASHOUT
JoeyNaza:

The other tribe will never do such, yet they voted Atiku , Jonathan and Yaradua

You guys are just weak and envious haters. Cowards.

Was any other candidate from SOUTH EAST?
U jus an INTERNET-OPPORTUNED WAILER guy!

JoeyNaza:

In 2003 Obasanjo contested against Ojukwu and south East voted Obasanjo. Go and verify.

See not bragging but Igbos don't play una funny tribal games.

Add this one up there too. Shameless hediots
I jus concluded you are a nonetity, nothing more to say.. may be when u step out of 9ja n mix with civilized people, u will get experience on how to have civil conversation and no insult, its a debate but u are at WAR.
Many of ur type are here, my Question is, why una no go back 9ja to vote ? Dem nobget :acid Answers. I avoid u ppl so I won't be invited by metro police ...

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Labour Party Legal Team, INEC Meet Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 13, 2023
This Obi and his people don’t want this country to move forward, it’s so sad. Is Obi the first to lose an election? What’s his problem for God’s sake?

23 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 2023: Labour Party Legal Team, INEC Meet Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials by athaboi(f): 2:34pm On Mar 13, 2023
Why not declare the rightful winner and save Nigeria this unnecessary stress? Tinubu did not win the election and he knows that....all this rubbish is why Nigeria will never experience meaningful progress

144 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 2023: Labour Party Legal Team, INEC Meet Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials by ishowdotgmail(m): 2:34pm On Mar 13, 2023
I’m watching from far to know where this will end.

Trust me nothing will come out of this case, as Asiwaju has already been declared winner of the election. The moment everyone move on with their lives and stop wailing (Obi most especially)

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: Labour Party Legal Team, INEC Meet Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials by Memyselfu2009(m): 2:35pm On Mar 13, 2023
I think INEC has lost its credibility to conduct a free fair and credible Election.

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: Labour Party Legal Team, INEC Meet Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials by Moh247: 2:35pm On Mar 13, 2023
grin

I hope the facility is fully guarded before he infects the server with malwares

This guys looks like hackers and cyber terrorist

3rd class Philosophy graduate, 3rd class Presidential candidate

At the court he would also come 3rd

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Labour Party Legal Team, INEC Meet Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials by Quest7777: 2:35pm On Mar 13, 2023
Don't forget to inspect this one... cheesy

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Labour Party Legal Team, INEC Meet Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials by fergie001: 2:35pm On Mar 13, 2023

Re: 2023: Labour Party Legal Team, INEC Meet Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials by Koralords: 2:35pm On Mar 13, 2023
Another premium tears loading,worst they will cancel some polling units and tinubu would still be declared winner

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Labour Party Legal Team, INEC Meet Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials by totit: 2:35pm On Mar 13, 2023

The legal team of the Labour party is currently meeting with the officials of the Independent National Electoral Commission to start the process of inspection of electoral materials used for the last Presidential election on 25 February 2023.

Oyes. Now, this is it, the right thing to do not all wailing and cursing on social media. grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Labour Party Legal Team, INEC Meet Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials by Racoon(m): 2:35pm On Mar 13, 2023
The damage have long been done. There wouldn’t have been a need for this shitty meeting if INEC conducted a free, fair and credible election.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Labour Party Legal Team, INEC Meet Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials by iCauseTrouble: 2:35pm On Mar 13, 2023
Thunder fire Buhari, Tinubu, APC and all their supporters.

20 Likes

Re: 2023: Labour Party Legal Team, INEC Meet Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials by Kicktaker(m): 2:35pm On Mar 13, 2023
Eye neck is playing with 🔥...The stolen mandate must be recovered and certificate returned

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Labour Party Legal Team, INEC Meet Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials by atobs4real(m): 2:35pm On Mar 13, 2023
What did you see?
Nothing
Re: 2023: Labour Party Legal Team, INEC Meet Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials by TheDemola: 2:35pm On Mar 13, 2023
Hope they have not tampered with the data?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Labour Party Legal Team, INEC Meet Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials by loosecanon50(m): 2:35pm On Mar 13, 2023
Destiny can be delay but not denied.

Victory will be ours at the end.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Labour Party Legal Team, INEC Meet Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials by Iamgrey5(m): 2:35pm On Mar 13, 2023
Asgard13:

No be noisy owner ..
Illegality can’t stand …

The case will only be resolved long after Tinubu swearing in as the president..

And Tinubu has not given a single press conference to gloat since the presidential election.

So who is the noisy owner?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Labour Party Legal Team, INEC Meet Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials by b0rn2fuck(m): 2:35pm On Mar 13, 2023
I respect the Labour party fight, at least the winning party have humble themselves even if they are going to win the Court but no one is talking about cashless policy and suffering they inflict on 200 millions people, I think the politicians are all for themselves ...hunger wan kill person , I wan go buy something now and ordinary 200 naira okada to go there and do mumu transfer, I no get, okada man no dey collect transfer and to wake reach there with my body we never fit go hard as I'm just recovering from unhealthy situation .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Labour Party Legal Team, INEC Meet Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials by akesanowo: 2:35pm On Mar 13, 2023
I don't wanna see no urchins over there please.

Those guys are heavy ballot box and BVAS snatchers.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Labour Party Legal Team, INEC Meet Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials by kk2027: 2:35pm On Mar 13, 2023
There was no election on February 25th

EYE NECK just did a selection

An international disgrace

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Labour Party Legal Team, INEC Meet Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials by Metaphor44(m): 2:35pm On Mar 13, 2023
Good
Re: 2023: Labour Party Legal Team, INEC Meet Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials by djflexcy: 2:35pm On Mar 13, 2023
Ok
Re: 2023: Labour Party Legal Team, INEC Meet Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials by GardenOfGod(m): 2:36pm On Mar 13, 2023
INEC must succumb... Luu p is now officially the hard nut to crack. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Labour Party Legal Team, INEC Meet Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials by Kentuforchrist(m): 2:36pm On Mar 13, 2023
God is involve

In obi we trust

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Labour Party Legal Team, INEC Meet Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials by DenreleDave(m): 2:36pm On Mar 13, 2023
grin grin

INEC should be careful... 98% of Obi supporters are criminals..

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Labour Party Legal Team, INEC Meet Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials by Kasiyya(m): 2:36pm On Mar 13, 2023
Why the delay?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Yaradua Deceived Me About His Health" - Obasanjo / Senator David Mark Receiving Ash On His Forehead Today From A Priest (Photo) / Osinbajo, APC Governors In Closed-door Meeting - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.